[6] After Exam

Days with Chen

 

Math exam will be the last subject for exam week in S high school. Ihye prepared her best for the last day while chen still awesomely busy that he will do the exam right after the regular exam week. Comeback stage really is the busiest after all. He didn’t manage to contact inhye so did inhye. They both live their own busy lives. Does that mean she isn’t missing him ? no. She missed him everyday. A photo on a screen actually isn’t enough for her but she does understand him so does he.

“ osh ! let’s do this inhye .. “ she mumbled to herself once the exam paper greet her nicely on the table.

Inhye isn’t the best student role model like in her class but she just believed on what kang gary lessang said that effort wont betray. All the questions are all piece of cake for her. Finishing all fast doesn’t mean she need to collect the paper in time, she scanned it all over again to make sure she didn’t make any mistakes. Math is her fav subject and she didn’t want to get bad score. That’s all. Everyone want to feel great with a great thing they treasured right ? so does inhye.

The bell signed the exam has already ended. Inhye doesn’t move rushly when everyone left the class brutally once the teacher left. She still on hear seat, smiling brightly at her phone screen.

“ wish all the exams turn out good chen chen and the best for your comeback .. “ she smiled cutely as if chen really appeared in front of her. She played her contact record, moved slowly to chen’s number. Hesitating. She wants to call him but he might have an unfinished schedule.

She rested her back on her chair, closed her eyes. All of her classmates are already left.

‘tuk’

Someone flicked her forehead caused her to open her eyes.

“ ah oppa.. “ she sighed before closing her eyes again.

“ what are you doing ? “ yongguk, the one whom she called oppa, grinning while taking a seat in front of her. He noticed her phone laid on the table freely. He took it fast and played with it. Playing with inhye’s phone isn’t something unusual for him. Once he swept the screen, he can see chen’s phone number there. He took a slight look to the girl in front of him. He knows that she must be hesitating whether to call her lover or not.

“ Let’s go somewhere “ he suddenly stood up and took inhye’s left hand with while his left hand still brought inhye’s phone.

“ w- where ? “ hesitantly, she dragged her steps following yongguk.

They succeed passing the corridors and almost passing the gate when suddenly yongguk stop moving caused inhye’s head bumped into his back.

“ ouch.. “

She mumbled while moving her head a bit to see what’s happening in front. Her eyes widened while her heart starting to beat insanely. It’s chen.

Slowly, yongguk released the lil hand he has been holding all the time. Inhye naturally run into him. He really looks fine with his cap on, white tshirt and dark blue skinny jeans. She wanted to just hug him but wont it be awkward enough in front of yongguk ? so she is just looking at him from head to toe. Admiring his looks. Even if he is not that tall among another exo members, he is still taller than her.

“ ah hyung “ he bowed 90 once he saw yongguk stood in front of him. Slightly, yongguk replied his bow.

“ inhye ya.. “ yongguk handed inhye’s phone back. Inhye took her phone.

“ seems like I cant go with you now, oppa.. “ she felt really bad for saying those and he can just felt it through her tone.

“ it’s okay .. “ he smiled. “ good that you don’t really need to call him again to meet up .. “

“ how did you know ? “ inhye surprised that yongguk knew what she wanted to do few minutes before. He just smiled as respond then bowing, excusing himself to go practice.

Now both are standing, facing each other while smiling.

“ so.. where we should go ? “

Chen asked. He has waiting for this time the whole week. Rather than preparing about his own exam which comes soon, he’s preparing what he should say and how he should act in front of his girl.

“ I want ice cream.. isn’t ice cream the best after exam ? “ inhye suggesting while choosing the way they moved. Naturally, she took chen by his arm and keeps on hugging his arm all the way. Closing the gap between herself and chen.

“  how are you ? “ she asked while keeps on resting her head on chen’s arm.

“ fine… did you do well ? “

“ what ? “ she mumbled.

“ exam.. “

“ of course I did well.. esp the math one “ she smiled proudly.

And there the conversation keeps going till they reached the nearest café. They sat facing each other. Chen still with his cap on, wished that no one will really notice him. InHye enjoyed the ice cream served in front of her. She really likes ice cream, well she likes food. Chen keeps on monitoring her face from under his cap. His eyes are enjoying her face till he looked at the edge of her lips. She does really like ice cream.. is on his thought that he moved his hand to her lips.

“ eat it slowly .. “ he removed a lil cream from her lips.

Once she heard chen muttering words and removing some creams. She stopped eating, bite her lower lips and looking at chen. Chen is perfectly smiling in front of her. She touched the place where he just removed some creams and tried to completely cleaned herself.

“ it’s already cleaned “ chen still smiling with his chin on his hands.

“ ah thanks.. “ she moved her hand again to take some spoon of creams.

Chen took her left hand which laid freely on the table, placed it on his right hand and played with it. His thumb caressed the back of her hand in a circle motion. He likes it. Playing with her hand. Each circle chen made brought some strange warmness on her cold body since she ate ice cream, kinda ticklish but in the rate that she can handle. Keep on doing what he did, he took ice cream on his glass with his left hand and continued eating it.

Chen just put his wallet on his pocket when inhye stood up from where she sat.

“ where should we go now ? “ she asked.

Chen likes when she just spoke to him. Her voice is his own drugs. She almost always speak in a child tone which is her aegyo and he kinda like to play with it so he replied with the same tone.

“ where should we go now ? “

Inhye took his boyfriend left arm, choose the way, again.

“ should we go to the amusement park ? “ she asked with her rounded big eyes. Chen cant really resist those kind of aegyo especially her sparkling eyes.

“ should we ? “ he smiled then moved forward with her.

Chen asked her to choose some clothes before they went to the amusement park. She hesitantly choosing but he said to choose whatever she wanted. He didn’t want her uniform all wet after they went from amusement park and he cockily answered that he’ll treat her the clothes she choose. When inhye busy choosing some tshirts, chen eyes focused on some accessories. Hair pins. He took one hair pin that he believed he haven’t seen her used the color. Cute rainbow one. Quietly unique. He mumbled on his thought and kept it on his hand, played with it while waiting for inhye in the fitting room. Once she outta the fitting room, chen hide it on his grip.

“ do you like it ? “ he asked.

Inhye nodded. It’s a really simple tshirt. Well, her taste isn’t too far from him. He chuckled on his mind. When all the girls like the cute colorful one, his girl likes the real one simple tshirt with a really hard to see color on it.

“ lets buy that then.. “ he smiled.

Chen paid all, even the hairpin. Once their finished buying things, they went to search a public toilet. Inhye just appeared in front of chen when suddenly chen moved behind her then placed another hair pin on her hair. She traced her new hairpin.

“ suit you well! “ he claimed once it successfully stuck on her hair.

“ really ? “ inhye didn’t see it by herself so she really curious. She even had no idea what color is the hairpin given.

Chen took her by her shoulder to the closest glasses of a department store so she can see her own reflection. Rainbow hairpin and once she saw it herself, she believed what chen said was right. Perfect well on her hair. She felt so happy. No. Not because of the hairpin which stuck on her hair now but more because of chen stood behind her. His hand on her shoulder, his smile is perfectly shown beside hers.

They stood not too long then rushed to go to the amusement park. Many things they enjoyed there. It’s been a long time for chen and inhye herself, enjoying the amusement park. When chen is so busy with his preparation for debuting as exo, inhye got no friend to go with. Her families are enjoying beach more than amusement park.  The last time she went there was for school activities and it’s been a long time ago, elementary school ? well may be. The day is getting dark when they are walking from the bus stop to inhye’s house. They are walking hand in hand.

“ what will you do tomorrow chen ? “ she asked still swaying their holding hand back and forth.

“ practicing .. “ he smiled. Chen had no idea that she just admiring his perfect jawline and smile.

“ ah really.. what about your exam next Monday ? are you ready ? “ she asked while stop walking and swaying hands.

“ sure I am ready.. I studied well, I’ll beat them all ! “ he gestured his popular thunder hand movements even add the ‘ppippippi’ sound.

Inhye giggled, they started to walk again. They both can feel tiredness but walking together like this, made them forget what tiredness really is. They stopped right in front of inhye’s house. Inhye walked to the front of chen, once she faced him, he took her free hand.

Chen looked at her bright and shining eyes still with his smile plastered on his face.

“ thank you” inhye smiled.

“ me too “ he smiled.

Inhye really hate to separate with him. This is their first date after all the hectic days they had. Inhye moved closer to him. Her right hand released from his hold, moved to the back of his head. Once she reached his cap from behind, she leaned closer to his face. She tiptoed a bit so she can peck his lips. It’s a really quick peck from her.

“ you can ask math to me.. “ she put his cap on, again. Too shy to meet his eyes, she looked at the ground.

Chen tried to process everything that just happened. After all the things well received on his brain, he put a smile on his face. Looking at inhye’s who keeps on acting awkwardly. He chuckled a bit.

“ I will.. “ he messed her hair abit caused inhye to fix her hair quickly while pouting,

“ see you soon, choi in hye “ he waved his hand a bit before completely walking away from her. Chen touched his own lips.. “ should I make the first move next time ? “ he wondered while chuckling alone.