[9] Creating Memories

Days with Chen

 

S senior high school held district high school sport competition for a week. It’s the last day already. There are so many sports category competition like basketball competition, volleyball, badminton, swimming, marathon, 100 m running, jumping, chess competition, etc. Usually, the last day will be a lil bazaar happened in the school. Like welcoming the winners from another high schools. There will also be some live performance from each class. So many food stalls can be found. Various kinda foods can be found here and there. In Hye loves this event much. No class, many foods mean heaven school. InHye held his pocket all the way, she enjoys the food smells much. She walked alone to Jia’s class food stall. She wanted to take her walking around. She knew that Chen will prepare for his class performance so does Yongguk so she didn’t mind them at all for walking around.

She almost reached into Jia’s class food stall when suddenly hands closed her sight.

“ guess who is me ? “ the voice behind her fails at making her surprised. A smile slowly grew on her face.

“ an ugly person ! “ she answered playfully then the hands went away from her eyes abruptly. She turned her face only to look at chen facepalmed himself. InHye smiled looking at his expression, she felt proud after teasing her boyfriend.

“ why why ? “ she asked playfully as she walked closer to the already pouting chen. She took his hand then interlaced her fingers with his.

“ I am not ugly “

InHye giggled. She knows that her boyfriend didn’t like to be called ugly.

“ aww sorry.. I didn’t know that you were behind me .. “ InHye smiled and nudged her arms closer to chen’s.

“ liar “ Chen was so mad at her for being too playful beside him that he wanted to just pinch her cheek and give it a peck but not in the crowded place, so he just held his desire then tighten his grips on her.

“ so.. you didn’t prepare  anything for the stage ? “ inhye asked.

“ I did prepare but my class turns still on the last list “ he answered as his eyes wondering around, thinking which food stall sell his wanted foods.

InHye forgot to stop by Jia’s class food stall since she already got chen in her hands.

“ do you want to eat something ? “ chen asked while looking at the smiling inhye. Inhye shook her head.

“ anything is okay for now. I love food anyway “ she scrunched her nose and smiled in front of him. Too cute to be handled by chen that he gulped so hard then he pull a long sigh. Inhye looked at him confusedly.

“ what’s happening ? “

“ stop being a cutie, will you ? “ now his arms hanging around her neck and shoulder like how he hugged his pillow every night, he laid his head on her shoulder. Inhye blushed hard pink. She wished no one can see him being like this with her. The one who is being too cute is him !

“ l – lets eat there ! “ she suddenly pick a random food stall then freed herself from Chen. She left chen behind. Chen purposely loosen her hug a while ago since he noticed that they both can die because of shyness. He only looked at her when she left him behind while she was running like a lil girl who finds a hidden treasure. He smiled to her lovingly then followed her direction.

InHye already sat when chen is just arrived.

“ so what do you want to eat here ? “ Chen looked at the menu provided on the table. They sat beside each other.

“ eum.. “ inhye moved closer to chen until their arms brushed to each other since chen didn’t move the menu list closer to her. Inhye’s hair is now too close to him. He can feel his soft hair. He loves when he is close to her. After few minutes talking finally they came to a decision then ordered the food. All they gotta do now is waiting.

Chen placed his head on the table, looking at inhye who enjoying the crowd view outside the food stall. He enjoyed watching her hair, her face, nose, eyes, lips, her everything. Watching her face this close is something he can enjoy like once a year in his busy days.

“ you got a new hairpin eh ? “ Chen asked while still placing his head on the table. Inhye listened to his words then put her hand on the hairpin he referred to then turned her head to face Chen.

“ how do you know ? “ she asked, amazed. She had no idea that he’s so detailed. He chuckled.

“ how could I don’t know things about my girl ? “ he asked as he repositioned himself since the foods they ordered just came.

“ thank you “ both of you and chen said once the foods well served in front of you.

“ smells good “ chen said before he took a bite.

Now inhye’s turned staring at chen. She just cant believe the guy who ate beside her is her boyfriend. She still remembered how she just stared at him from afar in the same event a year ago. She smiled as the memories came in flash to her. Chen steals a glance when he realized that inhye hasn’t touched the food yet. Before he managed to ask her, he looked at her smiles.

“ why are you smiling ? “ chen asked as his smile also accompanied his words. He didn’t notice that inhye’s smile is like his automatic smile button.

“ Suddenly I remember a year ago when you helped me taking my already fell pen. “ inhye said before she took a bite from her foods. Chen tried to also recall that memory which he would never found. Since a year ago, he still had no idea about inhye. He frowned.

“ I hate the fact that I don’t have that memory with me “ he mumbled. He felt bad. He wished that he fell for inhye faster than inhye fell for him so he will have so many sweet yet romantic memories than inhye ever had for him. He pulled his chopsticks then hung his head.

“ ah~ I lose my appetite “ he said. Inhye confused by his act.

“ what’s wrong ? anywhere hurts ? “ she asked worriedly. Chen nodded as replied.

“ where ? “ Inhye also put her chopsticks down and started to put her hands on his shoulder.

“ here “ chen faced inhye as he pointed to his chest and made a sad expression.

“ really ?? “ inhye took it as his heart is really sick so she got a slight panic. Looking at inhye who didn’t get his ‘real’ words, he started to smile at her. Inhye confused by his act. How could a sick person paint such a smile on his own face ?? Inhye centered her eyebrows.

“ It hurts that I don’t have the memory that you have of me which it could be our memories.. “ he took one of inhye’s hand.

“ I wish I could just turned back the time and fell for you first before you even know me “ he sighed. Inhye just got his words. She pulls a long exhale then looked at his eyes.

“ I thot you were really sick.. “ she tighten her grip on chen’s hand. Chen only smiled. Inhye scanned his face then think for a while. She knows she has to say some words as a reply to his complains for not having the memory she had.

“ let’s just create more then.. “ she let her hands off from chen then started to take her chopsticks to continue eating. Chen never minds with her letting her hand goes since it’s so her alike. Chen keeps looking on to her expression as she continued her words.

“ let’s create more than the memories I had for you when I first fell for you. It will be fair right ? “ she looked at chen as she munched her foods and smiled to him. Chen replied her smile then nodded. He took his chopsticks then started to continue eating his foods.

Once they finished eating, they walking around together again. Chen realized that they are creating one of those memories now. He keeps on taking inhye here and there. Inhye also absolutely realized that chen and her are trying to make some memories of them so she also enjoyed things they did all the times. The memory of holding each other hands, the memory of talking cheesy words in turn, the memory of talking and existing beside each other.

“ I guess it’s almost the time for my class performance “ chen smiled as he rubbed inhye’s hands on him with his thumb. Inhye nodded. Chen left her after she nodded her head. On his way to the backstage, he remembered what song is his class going to perform today. 4Men’s baby baby. Such a cute confession song. A slight thought suddenly came to his mind. Should I make another unforgettable memories of us ? then his smiles suddenly appeared on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

[A]note : have you ever heard chen sang baby baby ? :3 I guess you have but lets take a look again :P hihi comments are always welcomed :")