[7] Headache

Days with Chen

 

In hye hit her own head from both left and right side. She has that habit for a quiet long time. She knows it wont reduce any pain she suffer from headache but kinda feel a lot better the time she hit it.Chen keeps his eyes on her all the time. Doesn’t it hurt ? is all the question he keeps  repeating on his mind. They got a lunch together now.

“ yay a ya.. stop it.. now.. “ he walked behind in hye and stop her hands from hitting her own head.

“ what are you doing..  ? “ he rubbed her hands on his now. Slowly left it free then took a sit beside her. He had enough looking at her hitting her head while he was comfortably eating his lunch in front of her.

“ I got a headache.. “ she hit her head, again.

“ ya.. didn’t I tell you to stop ?” he took her hand which can be easily reached then turned her body to let her head lay on his lap.

“ let me massage it instead.. “ his hands already on her head.

“ what are you .. “ she struggled but chen already started massaged it.

“ better ? “ he asked her opinion once she didn’t protest anymore being on his lap. She nodded slowly. It did feel good.

“ you don’t wanna drink any medicines before going back to your class ? “ he asked still messaging her head slowly. She shook her head.

“ it will get better.. “ she spoke softly. Only chen can hear it.

Chen smiled looking at his girl under him now. He pecked her cheek, she was surprised by his act that she turned to face chen who only grinned awkwardly up on her. He forced her to change her head direction.

“ you will get your neck hurt if you keep on looking at me “ he coughed a bit then continue to massage her head.

In hye can only smile at chen’s act. She surely loves the peck he gave. She felt that the peck is better than his message.  She purposely trail her hand to the place chen just gave her the cute electricity shock. She rubbed it slowly with her palm with her smile didn’t leave even once from her face. Chen witnessed it. He became all embarrassed but he cant help but keep smiling like a fool. He felt that in hye tried to change her head direction once again and all he can do just let her be. She looked at him right under his chin.

“ how I suppose to massage your head if you stay like this, In hye ? “ he asked, confused by the girl’s act. In hye keep on looking at him, direct to his eyes. She bit her lower lips, Chen still didn’t get any words from her.

“ peck me again, here “

She mouthed the words while pointing her lips and her eyes wondering around. She is too shy for asking such a request to him. Chen kinda surprised by her act then he leaned in to peck her. Once he moved his lips a bit away from hers, he tried to scan his girl’s expression. In hye closed her eyes, tightly like it was glued to each other. Then he realized that it’s been a long time since the last time they had their kisses so he leaned in once again to let the kiss deepen. Once he nibbled her upper lips, second her lower lips, third he broke the kiss. His face is some inches away from inhye. In hye blinked under him.

“ getting better ? “ he smiled, asked. She nodded.

“ ah, so you got a headache because you longing for our kiss ? “ he teased.

“ where in the world is that conclusion ! “ in hye pouted then spun her body to her original position, only to be followed by chen’s sly smirk.