[5] Another Lunch Time

Days with Chen


In Hye looked at her boyfriend peaceful face. He slept on her lap.

 

 

“ what will we do here ? “ In Hye asked. She still had no idea why her boyfriend asked her to be here now.

The scenery is beautiful. Even if the daytime is a total hot, this place is just strangely cool. In Hye and Chen sat on the bench together. Chen put his two feet on the bench and sat like a master facing his girlfriend side face.

“ we’ll eat lunch hereeeee ~~~ tadaaaa~~ “ he shouted.

“ how could this cool place so quiet chen ? “ In Hye turned her face to face him. Her eyes still monitoring around. The place is strangely quiet eventho it’s cool. It’s almost 2 years for both of them in the high school but In Hye swear she never heard of this place, yet.

“ people believe that this place has ghosts around… “ chen simply took a spoon full of foods to his mouth.

“ really ?? “ in hye widened her eyes.

“ eheuumm “ he nodded still full of foods.

In Hye also started to take a spoon of foods. Chen put his spoon on the bowl then stared at his girlfriend face. He cant help but smiling at her act. She’s just formally surprised but then acted too normal. As expected, Choi In Hye.

In Hye felt that Chen stared at her now. Strangely it made her a bit uncomfortable but she tried to act cool.

Choi In Hye is really beautiful, in his eyes. Her face is shining. The colorful hairpins she used never fails make her looks so incredibly cute. He felt proud and thankful for finding her. He also thankful that he didn’t really listen to his hyungs words. His next act surprised himself. He placed his nose on her cheek. Since it’s already happened like that, he even lean in to touch her cheek with his lips. He took some seconds before pull off slowly. He set his eyes on her. Ready to look at her single reactions of it. She’s frozen. Cutely. She held her lunch tray tightly. She has the snow skin that her ready turned pink cheek is easily can be seen.

Chen still smiling when In Hye took a glance at him then started to take another spoon of foods.

“ ah ! In Hye!! “ he slightly clapped his hand then put his lunch tray behind him as he took a seat closer to in hye.

“ what ? “ in hye still pretend that she didn’t care eventho she’s deadly curios about what’s on her boyfriend’s mind.

“ IF I did a good thing, can I get a reward from you ? “ he asked, looking for her eyes.

“ what good thing? what reward ? “ now in hye put her tray aside and turned her face to chen.

“ I will sing for you .. and If you found me did good, will you give me a reward ? “ he asked like a child. Well, He knows exactly thing he did just now is a really childish thing. In Hye smiled. Once she heard he said ‘I will sing for you’, her heartbeat went crazily. She loves chen’s voice. She loves his singing skill. She wished to marry chen’s voice to be exact. She wants to hear chen’s voice!live ! beside her! Directly to her ear ! wouldn’t it be awesome ? but once she recalled his ‘reward’ she wondered what kinda reward he’ll ask to her ? It couldn’t be something too intimate right ? she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at his eyes, deep. She tried to send him the signal what reward he’s going to ask.

“ I am not going to ask a really hard thing thoo.. “ he smiled hesitantly and rubbed his neck. But slowly looking at his girl eyes again. His mind going crazy in deciding should or shouldn’t he tell her the reward he wanted.

His lips already made a slight movement but then he turned his face away. Same things repeated all over again.

“ ya! “ In Hye held his shoulder to look at her properly.

“ Stop doing that .. “ She lowered her head then put a long sigh.

“ ah okay ! I wont do it anymore.. “ he smiled awkwardly then put her hands away from his shoulder, in hye looked at chen’s face again.

“ f – feed me. “ he lowered his tone, his voice almost cant be heard but curiosity lead inhye noticed it in one go. She cant believe what she just heard that she held her laugh but not too long until she released an all out high laughter.

“ w – wae wae ? “ his eyes set on her, kept monitoring each of her movement as she kept on laughing uncontrollably. Inhye tried her best to stop and yeah she managed to do it.

“ so – sorry , you are just too cute .. “ she held her stomach which hurt cause of too many laughing.

“ sure.. I will “ she looked at chen with her bright face.

“ what song will you sing to me ? “ she took her tray again and took a spoon of food.

“ you choose.. “ he repositioned the way he sit beside inhye.

“ hmmm “ she keeps on munching the foods she just ate.

“sing me 'Laundry' … “ she spoke to him with her full of foods mouth. Inhye would never forget how chen did the live perform of it with baekhyun in a radio show.

“ oooooooooooooooookay ! “ he smiled victoriously.

Once inhye heard him singing, she just held her tray. She didn’t even take any other spoons, just listening. She is just too enjoying the way he sang. He will never fail at making her felt that he’s a total awesome singer. When he finished the song, he almost asked her how was it. He could just do it if inhye didn’t move to her back, too his tray then moved to his front again. She took some meat and rice into the spoon and placed it right in front of chen’s lip.

“ a.. “ she asked him to open his mouth by giving him an example so he could follow her, open his mouth.

“ I said a.. “ she is thinking about going to leave all open like that until chen does the same. She only focused to the spoon and his lip. Chen slightly smirked before take his food.

He cleaned his lunch with the full help of inhye.

“ full, I ate well “ he smiled proudly at inhye and touched his own stomach. She smiled at his cuteness that she ruffled his hair.

“ auuu .. our chen really ate well.. “ she spoke like a mom who proud of her son. Chen took her lunch tray also his lunch tray and put it under the bench their sat on. Slowly he placed his head on inhye’s lap.

“ ah~ feels good “

Chen’s act made her a bit uncomfortable but she wanted him to feel good on her lap. Chen closed his eyes. He even felt a bit flustered by his own act. He just wants to get closer to his girl. That’s all. He isn’t that good with scary thing like ghost but after put all his braveness at once, he decided to take a lunch there with her. He doesn’t really like the fact she always goes to the roof for lunch. They probably will meet yongguk there. He doesn’t have any hard feeling tho, he just need time to only be twogather with her.

Even if inhye is an abnormal girl in other people eyes, doesn’t mean her feeling is different from others. She can also feel what others called nervousness and that’s all she felt now. She doesn’t want to be looked so stiff beside him. Hesitantly she extended her fingers and played it on his hair, it slowly.

“ the bell is going to ring, chen.. “

Her way of calling his name sounds too sweet in his ears. His hand trailed away to her free hand then took it on his stomach. He played with her fingers, felt how small her fingers are. Still with his eyes closed, he answered “ we’ll definitely leave once the bell is ringing “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A] note have you heard chen sang Laundry ? here you are

Baekhyun & Chen 빨래 Live