[1] Call Me Chen

Days with Chen

 

She almost jumped from her chair but it will be just look ridiculous in front of her mom. Beside, the place around her now is pretty uncomfortable… In Hye isn’t really close with any guys and girls, the thing that the whole family knows. Well they just had no idea how In Hye closes enough to 6 BAP members, even her older brother had no idea about that. If she picked jongdae’s call in dining room, the whole family will start teasing her and it’s kinda annoying so she decided to put her phone to her pocket then took her book and all scattered things. She moved to her room. Her mom watched it, left a sigh since it’s pretty weird that her daughter listened to her words when usually she just ignored it and kept on doing her task on dining table.

Once she made sure that her room is locked, she took a seat on the edge of her bed. Looking at her screen phone while deep inhaling and sit straight, she pressed the green color on her screen phone.

“ oh h – hi j – jongdae .. “ she smiled awkwardly since it’s his first phone call to her phone.

“ hi.. so I called.. “ he chuckled awkwardly. It’s been a very long time for him since the last time he called a girl through his phone beside his manager noona and his mom of course.

“ eh yes jongdae.. “ she smiled then rested her back on the wall beside her window. She tried to comfort herself, this call will be the first for her but she needs to fit it as soon as possible since she will get a call from him regularly from now on (?)

“ what are you doing now ? “ he asked. She hasn’t managed to answer then he added “ a pathetic question right ? “ his voice a bit lowered.

“ n -  no ! I am okay with that question .. actually I almost answer it when you suddenly interrupted it .. “ she put a lil giggle after her words so he wouldn’t misunderstood her.

“ ah sorry then.. “

“ it’s okay .. soo… “ she thought back what she just did before she locked herself in her room. “ I just finished my dinner then tried to finish some of math problems then you called .. “ she folded each of her fingers once she mentioned an act.

“ and you .. ? “ she added.

“ just finished practicing.. “ he chuckled.

“ have you ate your dinner jongdae ? “ she has forgotten that her boyfriend is an idol.

“ nope.. “

“ aww jongdae.. you need to eat! “ she cried from her phone.

“ aww chill.. I know.. I’ll get it with my friends here.. “ he chuckled at how cute his girlfriend is. It’s nice to get an attention from his girlfriend.

“ ehm.. In Hye.. can you call me chen ? “ his voice shows how much he is hesitantly asking for that.

“ why ? you don’t like it that I call you by your real name ? “ her heart suddenly down.. basicly she is the type of never care girl since she always became the center of bullying and badmouthing that’s why she learned how to stop thinking too much about what other said to her, she never felt like this before..  between guilt and disappointed.

“ n noo.. I just wanna know how it feels to be called ‘chen’ by you since you always called me ‘jongdae’ “ he just telling her the truth. He knew that she might think that way so he hesitantly asked it. He believed that if he tell the truth, problem wont occur.

“ well, I just find it cute to be called with that nickname.. but really I wanna leave it up to you. You can call me anything .. anything ! calling me weird also okay with me !!“ his rushing words told her that he’s being honest and she found it cute that she let out a giggle.

She started to clear . She wanted to sound cute to be honest. It will be her first try to get a compliment from him.

“ chen chen .. “ she just tried to follow how others doing it through a radio show and yes, the other part found it so cute that he gritted his teeth trying to press the sensation of cuteness overload in his body. He just let out his smile, deep inhaling “ cute.. really.. “ he really wanted to pinch anyone around him now but sadly he talked far from his friends so he just jumped a bit to release what he felt inside.

‘chen chen are you going with us ? ‘

A deep voice can be heard beside the boy voice.

“ ah ne hyung ..”

Once he finished his answer he back to his phone again. “ okay in hye.. I need to eat my late dinner.. “

“ eat well, chen.. “

He smiled hearing another ‘chen’ came from his girlfriend’s lip.

“ I will babe.. “

Once inhye heard a ‘babe’ from her boyfriend, her heart just melted and now Chen only felt awkward after his first try calling her like that.

“ so, I get to go .. g—good night “

The way chen stammered his words, she knows that he felt a bit awkward calling her that way.. just the way she felt.

She giggled a bit before telling him “ good night chen.. “ then hang up the call.

She took her thick book again, smiled before opened the previous page from the dining room. She will just call him chen from now on. Yes it sounds so sweet and cute even in her own ears.