The First Step

If You Come Into My Heart

Out into the world that I have never seen before, it feel so fresh, so new, so AWESOME! Every step that I take seems so magical. All the birds are singing, all the trees are dancing, are the clouds are waving and the wind too following the rhythm, gesture that I make.

As I walk around the place for the first time, it seems all the animals are friendly towards me. A dog was seen on my way as I pat him on his head. He seems to like it as he my hand continuously. I find it very cute as I smile and grin brightly.

I continue my journey towards this magical world with balloons greeting me above my head, birds chirping along my way greeted with wonderful children along the way as I dance and laugh and play and smile with them. It was so fun that I have forgot the way I'm heading to.

Around the corner of the building that I have turned in, everything become so dark, so mysterious, so... gloomy. I was greeted with howling, weeping and gnashing of teeth from mysterious creature, lighting hound loudly greeted with strong blowing wind. I got scared as I run and run and run along the way but I see nothing that could help me. 

"Someone help me!" I pray as I squat around the corner in one of the hallway.

The sound keep growing louder and louder and I got terrified. I try to scream but I was greeted with a loud shout.

"YAHHHHHHH!!!!" What  are you doing here?!" a familiar voice that I have heard before shouted at me.

I look up and I saw a bright light shining towards him.

Seungho hyung.

"Didn't I told you-" His words got stucked as I was now hugging him, crying on his shoulder.

"Hyunggggggg...." sobbing as I call out his name.

"I guess he was scared" Seungho thought to himself as he pat him on his back.

Gently pushing him away from me, I look at his sobbing face.

My heart got soften.

I wipe off his tears from his eyes as I gently touches his cheek.

"Don't run off again like this. You worries me, okay?" I said to him, softly now. 

He nodded, still sobbing on his face as he gently wipe away his tears. He look so cute like a children would cry when they got scared.

Gently holding his hand, I pull him towards me as both of us are now walking out from that scary place and into the streets that we both familiar to.

Seungho hyung shop.

Along the way, everyone was staring at us. At one time, I heard someone saying that I look so handsome, almost like a celebrity, a model.

"Is he real? He sure look so handsome!"

"I thought he is a walking mannequin!" 

"Isn't he look familiar? MBLAQ Cheondung?"

I was blur, looking at everyone muttering something to each other. I keep blinking my eyes as I scan each and everyone of them as Seungho hyung pulling me onwards.

Right at the corner of the block there's Seungho hyung shop. Big, comfy and elegant shop, called Yang Doong.

"Annyeong Haseyo" greeted by 3 gentleman as we enter the shop.

Seungho hyung pull me towards the room at the end of the block and we both enter in.

Inside, it was almost similar like the living room in Seungho hyung house. It was so big with chandelier attached to the ceiling with sofa, projector screen TV, snooker table, air-cond, coffee machine as well as gaming console. It was like a shop inside a villa or something. I was surprised. 

"Take a seat and don't go anywhere until I come back, araji?" He said while getting ready to head out towards his shop but before he was able to step out from the room, a familiar gentleman came in.

"Ah Annyeong Haseyo Sajang-nim" He greeted as he bow towards him.

Being the cool and chic-look him, he just wave a hand towards him.

"May I ask who is this gentleman?" He asked towards Seungho hyung as I watch them personally, blinking all the way.

"Ahh him?" Seungho hyung said.

"! If they ever found out that he's a mannequin-born human, I'm sure they will freak out!" I thought to myself.

"I err...." I was confused on how to cover his present.

"A friend of yours?" He asked.

"Eh? Ah yes, a friend of mine" I said.

"Annyeong Haseyo" He then bow towards Cheondung.

"His name is Chang Sun, Lee Chang Sun" I said to Cheondung as I point towards the gentleman.

Cheondung walks towards him, grabbing his shoulder and pushes him down.

"Ah wae wae wae?" Chang Sun said while trying to break free of his grib.

I was surprised myself, before long I pushed him away as I remembered what he just might do.

Chang Sun was surprised too!

"Sorry, please go out first. I have something to talk to him" I said to Chang Sun.

"Ye" Tidying up his clothes while getting his position right, he bowed his head down and walk off.

"AISHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Seungho hyung was so angry but Cheondung just being so innocent with his eyes staring straight at him, pouting.

I was unable to look at him, closing my eyes, in some air and heaving it out. I try to calm myself down.

I turn back towards him as he pressed his hands towards his private part, muttering "hyung, hyung"

"Wae wae wae? What are you doing?!" I said to him with my eyes grow big.

Jumping slightly here and there as he press his hands towards his private part, then only I notice that he wants to pee.

Quickly pushing him towards the toilet room, I close the door behind him.

I was not sure what the hell I'm doing only after a few second, the right thought strike in.

"Does he know how to pee?" Oh ! I thought to myself.

Quickly pushing open the door, I saw him wetting his pants in front of the toilet bowl.

I smacked myself a high 5 in the face as I scold myself in my thought.

Cheondung just blinking at me with water dripping down his pants.

"Stay there and don't move! ARASSO?!" I yelled while pointing towards him.

He just innocently nod his head.

Quickly rushed towards the clothes placed onto the mannequin just outside of the room, I grab everything and rush back towards Cheondung.

"Quickly go and change your clothes!" I throw everything towards him as the clothes landed onto his hand.

I closed the door, feeling frustrated and annoyed.

"Aishhhhhh such a bad day for me! Is like I'm baby-sitting a kid!" lifting up my leg as I sit (Like a boss) on the sofa.

And then a sudden quick thought comes in.

" DOES HE EVEN KNOW HOW TO CHANGE?!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cheondung, grabbing onto the clothes, scanning and examing everything as he take up the clothes and place it in front of his eyes, blinking to himself.

"Eh?"