The Separation

If You Come Into My Heart

The rise of the golden sun early in the morning accompanied with the chirping sound of the lovey-dovey birds. The earth blooms happily as they receive all the nutrients from the sunlight. Everything seems so peaceful, so harmony, forgeting all the thrill and danger that had happened just 10 days ago. Thus, this marks the end of the horrible event that almost took 2 life with them. 

As the first ray of the sunlight fills the room, 2 figures was seen lying down on the bed. 1 with its head lying down on the pillow, another on the bed with its hands as cushions.

Greeted by the bright sunlight, the one lying on the bed shielded his eyes as he woke up from his deep sleep. He blink several times, adjusting to the whole surrounding as well as the sunlight that blinds his sight, 

Surprised to himself, appeared before him was a person lying on the bed heads-on whom he had misses so much.

Seungho hyung....

Smiling, he move his left hand and gently brushes his golden blonde hair. That feeling whom he thought has gone forever, he appreciate each and every second that he own, slowly, gently, appreciate the moment he has right now. To be able to stay with him even just this moment is enough.

Seungho hyung seems to awoken by the slight brushing on his hair as his eyes twitch and tweek here and there, adjusting to the amount of the sunlight that fills the room.

The first sight that he ever see, was a person whom he wish will wake up one day that he may be able to appreciate, to care for and to look after for as a repay to his lack of power, strength and thoughtful care. He was surprised of course. Both of them are.

"Cheondung...You...Woke Up!" Seungho hyung said. His eyes seems watery but of course, is understandable. Because of his inability to protect someone, he had made a person suffer to the stage of almost taking off his life. He wants to hug him but he held back.

Cheondung, on the other hand, has his tears falling down from his eyes. That person whom he thought will never be able to see anymore, appeared before him, smiling, grinning happily on his face. He noticed that his eyes seems watery but he don't get what's make him like that.

"Hyung.... are you crying?" Cheondung asked out of curiousity.

"No... I'm just... sleepy, that's all" Seungho giggled to his words. "Still as innocent as ever" Seungho thought.

"Hyung?" Cheondung asked, puzzled by his action.

"Ah nothing. Are you okay? Is anywhere hurt?" Seungho asked in concern.

Cheondung checked his body, arms and legs, all the wounds and bruises seems to have healed completely, leaving behind several scars behind that is barely noticeable. Cheondung shook his head.

"I'm okay hyung" Cheondung said, reassured that he is completely fine.

Seungho heave a relieve sigh.

"Hyung, are you okay too? Are you hurt?" Cheondung asked this time, recalling that moment that he was badly injured fighting with the men in black suit. He crawled towards Seungho hyung and opened his eyes big enough to scan all the areas on him. 

"Yah, you are scary Cheondung ya hahaha" Seungho hyung gently push him aside while looking at him face to face. 

"I'm okay, nothing to worry about" Seungho hyung exclaimed, reassuring him that everything is fine.

"Dok Dok"

A knock was heard on the door as a figure stepped into the room.

"Oh! Gyuri-ssi." Cheondung said as he turn himself facing her. Seungho hyung as well.

Gyuri, who brought with her a bouquet of flowers, step into the room and greeted them.

"Annyeong Haseyo. Cheondung, Seungho oppa, are you both feeling better?" Gyuri walk towards the vase that was placed beside Cheondung, she changed the flower inside it with a new one. She brought a mixture of Pear Blossom and Yarrow symbolize a fast recovery, hoping that both Cheondung and Seungho will recover fast from their injury and of course, her wish is fulfilled.

"Ne. Thanks for your concern" Cheondung smile at her. He is grateful of course that she came to visit her but he doesn't noticed that Gyuri came everyday to pray for his safety. Because of her own brother's doing, someone life might have lost. She is truly grateful that he is well now. 

Seungho hyung on the other hand, was looking right at Gyuri, thinking deeply to himself.

Not long after that, he stood up and everyone turn their face towards him. He lost his smiley face after Gyuri had appeared.

"Gyuri, I got something to talk to you." Seungho hyung said while taking his steps towards the door and went out from the room.

Gyuri puzzled as he look over to Cheondung, hoping to find an answer but what did Cheondung ever know anyway?

This seems like a bad premonition. Knowing that Seungho hyung face never lie, something must have gone wrong. As she walk towards the door, her feet seems heavy with every step.

As she close the door behind her, she meet Seungho who was waiting for her just outside the door.

"Oppa, is everything okay?" Gyuri asked in concern.

Seungho hyung heave a sigh.

"Let's break up"