The Second Beginning

If You Come Into My Heart

Suddenly, a knock was heard outside of the door. A figure, dresses in white uniform walked in with a note on her hand.

"Ah Annyeong Haseyo" She bowed down to greet both of them.

"Annyeong Haseyo" Cheondung and Seungho greeted her back as well. She then take her step towards Cheondung, putting her hand onto his chin and examine him everywhere, from faces to his body.

"Cheondung ssi, are you okay? Anywhere hurt?" Lee Ji Eun, the nurse asked him. It seems like she's the person in-charge of taking care him. 

Cheondung smile while moving his body everywhere.

"Gwenchana" He smile warmly yet cutely. She blushes upon seeing his happy face.

"That's great!" As to hide her blushes, she turn away from looking at him and right onto her note, checking and ticking all the tasks that she is assigned to. Seungho on the other hand doesn't feel comfortable upon seeing her. His heart seems to weight a little. Probably jealousy? What to do anyway, since Cheondung doesn't have an IC for himself, Ji Eun is the person who fake his profile so that the doctor can perform a body check-up and fully taking care of his wound and bruises.

Seungho still can't forget the look on Ji Eun's face when she first saw Cheondung. Her smile was so wide almost like her jaws going to fall down as she pressed her palms onto her red cheek so that nobody will notice that she blushes heavily. Oh well, I guess love at first sight is hard to control. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Cheondung asked as he notice his frowned face.

"Ah, I'm okay" Seungho smile back. 

"Oh well, at least he won't be staying here for long. " Seungho thought to himself. 

"Cheondung ssi, you are healthy to discharge from the hospital......" Ji Eun said but she frown her face and spoke in a low voice.

"Really?!" Cheondung asked, excitedly.

Ji Eun just pouted her lips and nodded.

"Yay!! But why are you frowning.. err... " Cheondung doesn't know her name as this is the first time he saw her. He then check the name tag pinned on her uniform. 

"Ji Eun.... ssi....?" Cheondung said.

"Cause I'm gonna miss you..." Ji Eun said.

"Is okay. I'll come back and visit you." Cheondung said while brushing her hair. He try to imitate what Seungho always did to him but somehow, upon seeing what Cheondung did, Seungho heart feels heavy and is frustrating him. 

"Really?!" Ji Eun jump excitedly as Cheondung still patting on her head.

"Yah, get ready. We need to go already. Everyone is worried of you." Seungho grab hold of his arm and pull him out of the bed but then Cheondung doesn't notice this time that his expression had changed. His eyes only fixed on the happy Ji Eun now.

As Cheondung got up from his bed and head towards the toilet to change his ward clothes, Ji Eun and Seungho headed to the counter to discharge both of them. 

"Where's Cheondung?" As Seungho was ready to sign the discharge form, he notice only his form is there.

"I've take care of it already, don't worry" Ji Eun whispered to him.  Seungho signed the discharge form and then head back towards the wardroom where Cheondung waited for his arrival. Upon entering the room, Cheondung was smiling at him. Oh that smile that he could never forget. He blushes while walk towards Cheondung and pack up his bag before he leave the hospital.

Both of them walk out as Seungho is leading the way, they were greeted by Ji Eun who wave at them. Seungho just walk pass her giving a small wave but Cheondung wave at her excitedly.

"Oppa! remember to come back and visit me!" Ji Eun said. 

"Ne!" Cheondung reply her while heading towards the main gate.

As both of them enter the car that parked not far from the hospital, Cheondung keep repeating how beautiful and pretty Ji Eun is and promise that he will come back to visit her. Such words only burden the weak heart of Seungho more and more until he ask him to shut up instead.

"Why hyung? You seems mad...." Cheondung pouted.

"Nothing." That's all Seungho could say. I mean, what can he say anyway? To ask him to stop talking bout Ji Eun? That's impossible right since he's such an innocent who knows nothing about love.

Throughout the whole journey back home, they keep silent but only Seungho who have lots of thoughts on everything that can't be solved. Not long after that, they stop by at Seungho's shop just to let everyone know Cheondung is healthy right now.

Upon entering the gate, everyone was excitedly standing in their position and greeted them when they enter.

"Cheondung! You are back!" Chang Sun said.

"HYUNGGGGGGG!!!" Cheol Yong, the excited kid jump up and hug him.

"Yo" Byung Hee on the other hand just wave his hand and greeted him with a smile. What a cool guy. He then walk towards Seungho and ask him whether he's alright and Seungho nodded to him.

"I'm fine" Seungho said while staring at the 2 kids, frowning.

Byung Hee took notice of this and was curious of what Seungho is looking at but only to found out later in the end where Seungho is staring hard on an amusement park leaflet for couples and then turn to look at Cheondung.

Byung Hee, who queue up a long journey just a few days ago just to buy the amusement park ticket for him and his new girlfriend, willingly sacrifice the 2 ticket and pass it to Seungho secretly.

"Here, take this." Byung Hee said.

As Seungho took the ticket from him, his expression was so surprised that he stare straight at Byung Hee.

"Is okay. Go and enjoy with him." Byung Hee said, smiling to him.

"I.. you.. how?" Seungho stuttered. That's his first time doing so.

"Thanks." Seungho said.

He took the tickets and put it onto his pocket and signal to Cheondung they are heading back home now.

As the both of them left the shop, Byung Hee was smiling while waving to them, wishing to have fun.

Chang Sun and Cheol Yong was puzzled by the smiling Byung Hee look.

Byung Hee, who was a sharp man, notice that Seungho has a change of heart when he notice that Seungho was so worried over Cheondung when he was kidnapped and tortured and willingly leave Gyuri alone in the hospital. He seems to care more on Cheondung instead of taking care of Gyuri who was shaken by fear but yeah, although he smile when he saw Gyuri crying tears for him but that 10 days he was admitted to the hospital together with Cheondung, he never smile once, not even when Gyuri visited him. All he cares was Cheondung and Cheondung only in his mind. I came to visit him too but he will always be in Cheondung's room, taking care of him while Cheondung sleep on the bed, coma. I'm sure Gyuri notice that changes too so I guess the break up will happen sooner or later. Well, I guess Gyuri did try to hold on but knowing keeping a man without his heart is futile. She finally let go.

 

Author's Note : Sorry, this chapter as I'm updating this story while half-awake. Hopefully the next 1 will be better.