The Calm

If You Come Into My Heart

"Don't Move!!" Shouted a figure hidden in the dark. Pointing a gun directly at Jihoon, he walk into the room. Later on, a few figures come into scene.

"Put your hands up and drop your weapon! " Jihoon turn his head back just to see a man pointing a gun directly at him, urging him to put his hands up.

Jihoon drop his knife down and hang his 2 hands up to the sky and stand up, facing the man. Apparently, the man is a license police.

"Seungho! Cheondung!" Byung Hee shouted as he dash towards pass Jihoon and straight towards the two of them. First checking out Seungho on his pulse. Luckily he still breathing. He then rush towards to Cheondung and untie the rope hanging him. Cheondung oh the poor little man who was covered with bloods, bruises and wounds all over his body. His pulse seems weak but he definitely still breathing.

"Oppa! Oppa! Are you okay?!" Gyuri rushes into the scene, checking her brother.

"Gyuri..... You here.....  *cough cough* Hit by Jihoon's elbow right onto his neck, it must have pain him to even speak properly. Imagine how big the impact is.

"Oppa you okay?!" Gyuri asked again, feeling really worried about him. Byung Ki nodded in silence.

Brushing her brother's hair and gently touch his cheek, her tears falls down but at least she's worried less for now. 

Feeling reassure that her brother is safe, she then turn over to Seungho who was still lying just next to Byung Ki. She walk towards Seungho, gently hold him up and gently touch his cheek. Her hand gently brush his hair as her tears fall down on his face.

"Oppa....." Gyuri said.

".....Gyuri....." Gyuri tears awoken Seungho up. His hand gently touches her cheek and wipe away her tears.

"Gwenchana?" Gyuri said, still tearing.

Seungho just nodded in silence, coughing at that moment.

" You are under arrest for kidnapping, torture and harrassment. You are guilty with charge. Both of you." Hearing such words, Gyuri turn her head over to the man first and then to her brother and back to the man again.

The man, known as Inspector Tae Won (Gu Tae Won) accompanied by his assistant, Lee Chang Pyo (nicknamed Joon Pyo) both handcuffed Jihoon and Chang Pyo took him out of the room. Inspector Tae Won then walk over to where Byung Ki is and try to handcuff him.

"ANDWAE!!" Gyuri stop him half way. She try to protect her own brother but was no use. The inspector was tough and rough when it comes to criminal. Just a split second, Gyuri was pushed over and successfully handcuff him.

Byung Ki on the other hand stop Gyuri from struggling to break him free.

"Gyuri ya, I'm sorry. Please just let me go" Byung Ki who speak in a calm tone with calm expression, told Gyuri to let go of his hand. He seems to have no will to ever wanted to be free but to let judgement befall him. He would have struggle even more if Jihoon doesn't betray him but there's never the case now. Realize that he was wrong in the beginning and trusting the wrong person, he realize how a real fool he is. I guess staying in a prison might clear up his mind and to see what wonderful creation God has created in this world.

Paramedics came just in time, putting Seungho and Cheondung on a stretcher and push them out of the room and into the ambulance. Byung Hee follow them to make sure they are okay. Seungho seems fine but Cheondung might not be the case. Trapped in an enclosed room with no windows but burning fire just make everything worse. He needs to be put on an oxygen mask just hopefully may sustain his life for now.

Chang Sun and Cheol Yong on the other hand looks gloomy and not knowing what they can help but to stay behind and console Gyuri who was tearing up in the room. They stay behind to accompany her while the rest of them are lead into appropriate destination. Seungho and Cheondung to the hospital while Jihoon and Byung Ki to the police station.

10 days had passed since then.....

Author's Note : Just a slight update for my readers on what happened in this chapter. Stay tune for the rest 28 days from now on :) Since most had voted Horror Genre, my next fanfic will be Step By Step! I've watch The Conjuring yesterday and I was a horror genre gamer like Resident Evil, Fatal Frame and Silent Hill so hopefully my next fanfic will scare the hell out of you! Please give lots of love and support for my fanfic, thank you very much!