The First Night

If You Come Into My Heart

"Eo-EOMMA!!!!" He shouted and the next thing I know, his mom storm right in into his room, panicked.

"What happen? What's wrong?!" His mom was examining the whole surrounding, especially towards her own son who now look so pale, terrified as he point towards my direction, trembling as he is. His mom take a look at the direction he pointing but nothing seems to scares her.

"Aishhhhh" she hit him on his head and Seungho was surprised, not knowing why. His mouth still opened wide big with things going on just few minutes ago.

"Why didn't you let me know that you brought a friend over? I could have prepare a place for him to sleep. Aigooooo" She said so and left his room, getting ready to prepare some mattress for me. What amazing thing is that, she said "FRIEND" instead of whatever that might come out exactly the same as what Seungho would've said.

"Oh-Oh?!" Amaze with things going on so fast, his eyes keep blinking several times, glancing towards the door as well as me while digesting everything into his brain.

Still pointing his finger towards me with his mouth now curved into an O shape, he must have muttered something to himself but I guess I know what he said -

"You... I.... How... What.... Eh?!" Those sorts of words must have been.

Me? I'm exactly the same as Seungho. I couldn't understand how this magical things come about. I mean... me become a human? from a mannequin? No jokes. This is SICK!. 

I mean... How? The last thing I know is that a magical sort-of light embrace me and then the next thing I was lying on the floor, blinking and blinking and blinking.

"You!! You!! Aren't you a mannequin?! How... I.... You? WHAT?! OMO!!" Messing and scratching and messing with his hair, he kick off his blanket, took a pillow and hug it tightly while staying far away from me, as far as possible, right towards the wall if possible.

We both stay silent while keeping our distance away from each other. I wanted to approach him, telling him I am of no harm but doing so might even scare him more than what he is doing right now.

Few minutes later, his mom came back with blanket and mattress on his hands. 

"Yah! Have you no manners?! Why stay so far away from your friend? You saw ghost? Why look so pale? Aishhhhh" Laying everything down on the floor just beside me, she smile beautifully and ask for my name.

I was puzzled. Err... name? Ohya, what's my name?!

"I err....." 

"Cheondung" Seungho answer her in my place. 

I was taken aback, surprised to be obvious.  I don't know why but I was kinda happy that he say out my name. This is the first time I've ever heard and see it for my ownself. I mean, not the mannequin self but the now human self. I smile.

"Cheondung? Well, that's a great name! " She smile again, back to facing me again.

I smile and bow down to her but without uttering anything.

"Well, you two sleep early. Is late by now. Goodnight. Please take care of your friend okay?" She look at Seungho while on her way out of the room.

That night was the longest night I've ever experience before. Feel so frightening yet so magical. I was puzzled with my own emotions. I'm sure he did too.

On the floor myself, I keep staring at the blanket and mattress that was laid in front of me, not knowing what to do. A leg was seen coming down beside me, and then the whole body now and I can see Seungho was on his way coming down from his bed, taking the blanket and mattress on his hand and spread it out onto the floor.

"Get some sleep now, we will talk tomorrow" Seungho said, sound calmly right now.

I look at him... and then back to the mattress... and then back to him, blinking.

"Go, go sleep now" He said while pointing to the mattress.

I stare at him..... Blinking.....

"Don't tell me you don't know how to sleep?" He said.

I turn my head from side to side, signalling him that I was obviously don't know.

"Ahhhhhh right right. I forgot mannequin don't sleep on the bed..." He scratch his head again and then pause himself, thinking how he should teach me how to sleep.

"Okay, let's follow what I do okay?" He said.

I nod my head in agreement.

"First, lie your body down flat on the bed, like this" He then position himself on the left side of the bed. I followed exactly what he did and place myself next to him.

"Right. Second, take the blanket and place it on top of your body, covering right till your neck." He took the blanket on his leg and cover himself and I right onto his neck but as I am taller than him, I was only able to cover until my chest. 

Staring blankly on the ceiling wall, I was getting ready to listen for the following step but after a few second silent, I was wondering to myself why is it taking him so long. 

Another few seconds had passed and I decided to take a look at him but onto to notice that he was sleeping soundly beside me.

It was amazing.... Perfect even.

Without knowing myself, I was staring at him.

His look.

His face.

His hair.

His Eyes.

His Nose.

The most attractive of all...

was his lips.

chubby lips.

I smile and then quietly...

I close my eyelid,

and sleep......

That was the first night, I have ever sleep.... so happily.... with a human.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

D-49......