The Finale (2nd Part)

If You Come Into My Heart

As usual, I woke up early in the morning to be greeted by the warm sunlight rising up from the east and as usual, birds were chirping happily outside the window with the chilly wind of october and the fragrant of the trees and flowers planted outside of the building. Strangely, snow hasn't fill the earth yet as this the time where snows will be pilling up everywhere but oh well, perhaps it comes later in the month or early next month.

I was exhausted. My whole body ached even though I slept for 8 hours, my back still ache and I just can't stop yawning as I force myself to wake up.

Strangely to my surprise, I realized that I was not greeted by the pilling up snowy feathers at all but more like a half-melted snowy feathers this time. I picked up one of the still perfectly made feather and it quickly melted away in my hand. As I look back to the pile of feathers on the floor, all of them melted at the same time.

I was scared. I was afraid.

"The time has come....." I thought to myself.

23 days has passed since the kiss with Seungho hyung. I can never deny how time had passed so quickly when you are in love. Together with Seungho hyung is everyone's dream and I'm happy that I was chosen. Days with him is great. You can never be happier than this but, there's always an end to everything.

And my ending is soon to come but never have I thought, it will be like this.

As I was in deep thought, Seungho hyung greeted me with a kiss on my face. That drive me away from all the unhappy thoughts.

"Good morning Doongie ya" Seungho hyung said while grinning happily. Although his eyes is hidden behind but I can still see just how tired he is. You know, his eyes bag.

"Oh? En. Morning hyung" I replied, smiling.

After that, Seungho hyung turn around and lie back on his bed as he cover himself with the blanket. I can hear him snoring just a few cm away from me. He's a great sleeper no doubt.

"Yah hyung! Wake up! You gonna be late to work!" I nudge him on his body, trying to wake him up, shaking him with all my might but he just don't budge.

"5...more....minutes....zzzzz" Seungho hyung said as he snore himself away.

"Huh..." I sigh.

Unable to do anything with this guy, I slowly got up from my place, tidy up my mattress and roll my blanket up and as I head towards the door, my left leg feel so heavy. As heavy as like it weight almost like a thousand ton and I trip and fell onto the floor. Luckily, it never made a loud bang as I afraid that it might wake up Seungho hyung.

As I steady myself on the floor, I try to examine my left leg and see whether I have a cramp or something but it turns out just fine until I notice that my toes are turning white. As pale white as it seems, like a mannequin.

I was surprised. I thought it might be because of lack of sleep that I'm seeing things. I try to blink several times to adjust my sight and as I look back, my toes just back to normal.

"I guess I was seeing things" I thought to myself.

I slowly get up from my place and head towards the bathroom to wash myself then come out and cook breakfast for both of us since his mom were out of town.

Everything seems usual, we go to work, settle all the clients and customers, go for break, have lunch and by the time we notice the clock, is already 6:30PM.

Phew, time sure pass fast when you are busy as well.

As I am still having some clothes to fix, I saw Cheol Yong was hanging his hand around Chang Sun hyung, joking and laughing heartily.  I saw Chang Sun hyung whisper something onto his ear and then immediately Cheol Yong eyes grow bigger and his smile grow wider.

"JINJJA?!" Cheol Yong shouted.

"Shhhhh!! Don't let anyone know!" Chang Sun hyung said.

Later then, both of them head towards the room behind, whispering to each other.

"I wonder what are they talking about. Isn't Seungho hyung is in the room as well?" I thought to myself as I try to fix a piece of clothes that the customer requested.

Not long after that, both of them come out from the room, still smiling happily to each other.

"Annyeong Cheondung ya" Cheol Yong said happily.

"Annyeong" Chang Sun hyung greeted me as he wave his hand towards me as the both of them head towards the door.

"Annyeong" I replied.

Hmm, what's gotten into them? 

"Doongie ya, are you done?" In my confusion, I didn't notice that Seungho hyung came out from the room.

"Oh hyung. Erm, ya. I'm almost done." I said.

"Ok, I'll wait you then." Seungho hyung said as he put both of his hand into the pocket.

I quickly fix the clothes, sew it a few stiches and walla, I'm done.

As I quickly put away all those stuff into the box just beside me (I own my own tailoring table) I scan around the room only to notice that Byung Hee hyung and Ailee is not around.

"Where's Byung Hee hyung and Ailee?" I asked.

"There are long gone. Probably dating at home by now." Seungho hyung answered.

"Ohh...." I didn't continue to ask further question as I know what it means to be dating at home.

That ert hyung.

I tidy up all my belongings, off the light and aircond and then Seungho hyung quickly fish out the shop key and lock the shop as fast as he can. He grind down the metal bar and lock it as well.

"Well, where are we going, hyung?" I asked, not knowing where our next destination will be. Everytime we have a date together, is always be different places. Sometimes near the beach, sometimes up the hill, sometimes at home where he will cook for me and sometimes will be a little special.

"Secret" Seungho hyung replied.

He handed out his hand as I gently grab hold of him and the both of us walk together happily to his car just parked not far away from here.

We was being lovey-dovey, chatting happily away when I trip and fall on the floor again.

Seungho hyung was surprised.

"Doongie ya! Are you okay?" Seungho hyung asked in concern.

I steady myself on the floor and examine my legs. Right leg seems to be fine but as I folded up my left leg, to my horror, half of my left foot turned white. As white as a mannequin leg.

I was shocked!

"Doongie ya! Are you okay? What's wrong with your leg?" Seungho hyung was in panic now.

"Hyung! My- My...." I pointed at my left leg, directing Seungho hyung attention to it.

"What's wrong?" Seungho hyung asked.

"Huh?" I said.

As I look back at my leg, it was perfectly fine again. I take a good long stare at it and it was perfectly fine, like a normal human flesh.

"Didn't Seungho hyung see that?" I thought to myself.

"Doongie, are you okay? Can you walk?" Seungho hyung try to lift me up to my standing position. I held onto his hand and slowly get up on my footing. Strangely speaking, I feel fine. Nothing seems to be wrong but 1 thing to be sure, I was scared. I'm freak out. I feel dizzy. I feel sick. I just want to go home.

"Hyung, I don't feel well." I said, feeling a little nausea.

"Okay, I drive you home." Seungho hyung said and then slowly walk me to his car.

In the car, I talk nothing but just stare blindly to the car in front of us.

Seungho hyung took notice of that and he placed his hand onto mine and hold me tight. He was scared as well, confused as well, worry as well but I can't tell him what I've saw. That will surely freak him out some more.

That night, I couldnt sleep. I was sitting on my mattress, hugging my legs tightly, thinking of everything but only to come back to the 1 conclusion. 

My time is up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------