The First Kiss

If You Come Into My Heart

The beautiful blue greyish scenery with the smell of the well-grown trees planted behind the buildings. I stretched out my arms into the air as I wake up to the sound of the beautiful melody made by the chirping birds just outside the opened window. I smile happily, greeted them with a bright smile as they sing their melodies beautifully. They just never fail to be my alarm clock each and every morning but today just seems to be different. I realize more and more white feathers gathered beside my mattress each and every day. I picked up one of the feather and stare at it, turning here and there. I was sadden by the news that my days are numbered. 

"27 more days......" I said with a sad tone, frowning.

"Ugh, Cheondung, you woke up already?" Seungho hyung still feeling sleepy as he brushes his eyes here and there, trying to adjust to the surrounding.

Upon hearing his voice, Cheondung quickly hide the feather to his back and greeted him.

"Oh ya, hyung. Good morning" I smile, trying to hide away my sadness.

"Morning... Huwahhhhhhh...." Seungho hyung yawn to himself and as usual, his lips several time. It has never fail to attract me with his lips. I wonder why he always do that. He once told me that his lips dried up pretty fast and that's the reason why he his lips always but I think there's more to that.

He look at me in the face and then change his sight to the feathers and was surprised.

"Woah, the feathers getting more and more each day. Must be the birds again. Gotta close the window to sleep next time. Cheondung ya, let's wash up before we go out and make sure to clean up those feathers okay?" Seungho hyung said while walking out from his room and heads towards the bathroom to wash up.

"Is not the birds, hyung......" I said with a saddening tone.

I take out the feather on my hand and stare on it for a little while, frowning, before I clean up the feathers and wash up myself. In my heart, I pray and wish and hope that Seungho hyung will soon enough to tell me the 3 letter words......

It take us almost an hour to two to really prepared and head over to the Amusement Park but that morning has never fail to cheer me up. We have fun brushing our teeth as we compete who brushes the best and have the best white teeth, splashing the tab water over at each other, playing with the toothpaste, grabbing his clothes and run the whole house, trying to get away from Seungho hyung as we play police and thief with his clothes, helping each other to dry our hair and etc. That's a truly fun morning even before we headed over to our destination.

It took us about 30 minutes to reached the located Amusement Park and as I head out from the car, I saw the most fairytale-like Amusement Park that I have ever imagine, that I have only able to see it in leaflet or flyers handed out by the staff all the way to Seungho hyung's shop and my heart keeps pounding in excitement.

"Seungho hyung! Seungho hyung! Look at that! WOAHHHHHHHHH!! I WANNA PLAY!! HYUNG FASTER FASTER!!" I pointed to the roller-coaster that just right in front of me and that got me seriously excited. All the screams, all the happy faces, all the funs that I can only imagine seriously come true.

Seungho hyung on the other hand can only laugh at my silliness but I seriously don't really care cause I really can't wait to get on the ride.

"Doongie ya, slow down! You have all the time you want today." Seungho hyung said, chuckles to himself while looking at me.

"Hyung! Palli!" I grab his hand and pull him over to one of the station games. 

The day is full of enjoyment. We totally took a lot of rides today. Roller-Coaster, Viking ship ride, 360 degree ride, spinning cup, and oh, we ride merry-go-round too! It was AWESOME but what more surprise to this is that I can't imagine what Seungho hyung did to me.

That time, I was a little bit hungry due to the effect of having lots of ride in just a few hour and my eyes fixed on the pink fluffy food that a child was on it while passing by me and Seungho hyung knew just what I want by looking at my facial expression.

He quickly run over to the man selling cotton candies and bought 2 big, giant cotton candy and handed 1 to me. Of course in his hands are a few more snacks to go with. Some chocolate bar, a few small packet of candies, some packets of titbits and etc. I wonder how his hands can carry THAT lots of food. That's something that I can never have an answer to.

We walked over to one of the cafe to sit down and enjoy our snacks while ordered our drinks. Coffee mainly.

We didn't really chat much as we are exhausted and just hungrily stuff our mouth with the snacks and took a sip from the coffee handed over by a beautiful waitress.

It must be clumsy of me to have coffee foam still sticking on my lips.

Seungho hyung saw that and he.....

He stood up, bend over to my direction and....

uses his thumb, wipe away the foam on my lips.

Can you, can you imagine what had just happened?!

My heart was beating too fast and I know Seungho hyung is too! Both of us blushes like mad as we are embarass to face each other, what more than looking at each other face.

It was a total silent, an awkward scene as we only able to turn to either our right or our left and just munch on our own food.

*Cough*

"Doongie, I err...." Seungho hyung said, still awkward.

"Hmmmm?" I replied, munching bit by bit on the cotton candy.

*Ahem*

"I err... Do you wanna ride the wheels before we leave?" Seungho hyung asked, embarass while blushing madly. I can see red hot cheeks on both side of his face. I guess mine too as my face seems to be burning hot.

"S-sure." I stuttered.

"Great! Let's err... finish this up fast then" 

It doesn't take long enough for us to munch all the food in 1 go. I mean, not us, him only.

We paid the fees to take the ride and before we knew it, it was already evening as the sky filled with orangey ambient. It was beautiful to be able to see the whole city view up in the sky.

I sitted opposite Seungho hyung but my face and my eyes only fixed on the outside scenery.

"Wahhhhhhhhhh!! Look at that Seungho hyung! It was beautiful!! Look Look! I can see your house from here!" I got excited, looking at those beautiful sceneries. It was a quiet, beautiful evening, everything looks perfect! I nudge Seungho hyung with my hand to take a look with me too but Seungho hyung on the other hand...

He stood up,

walk over to me,

took my face on his hand,

and,

kisses me on my lips.

A full,

gentle,

passionate,

full of love,

kiss.

My eyes grew bigger as this is not what I imagine.

I saw him, closes his eyes with his lips on my lips, and his hands on my face.

I closes my eyes, moved my hands over to the back of his neck and pull him closer to me and give him a full, gentle, out of love kiss that I have always wanted it to be.

That moment that I have always wanted, stay frozen for as long as I can imagine.

Seungho hyung broke off the kiss and his eyes fixed on my eyes, giving a full concentration on me and...

"Doongie, will you...... be my lover?" Seungho hyung asked.

I froze.

Somehow my tears starts to fall from my eyes...

I....

 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS HERE!! <3