The Confrontation

If You Come Into My Heart

"Gyuri ya, tell oppa, where does your brother took Cheondung to?" Seungho ask, feeling impatient. He stood up and took hold of Gyuri's shoulder, eyes looking so serious at her that it feels like his eyes is burning with strong flame.

"Ah O-oppa... I..." Gyuri stuttered, obviously her mind is confuse and can't grasp what is happening anymore. At first there's incident in Seungho oppa's shop, and now the news seems to relate to her own brother and right now, she have to give an explanation towards Seungho oppa. At such short time, her brain almost went blank.

"Gyuri ya! Tell oppa where is Cheondung right now! There's not much time!" Seungho hyung shook her and the keychain fell off from her handbag, the place where she kept it hidden.

The two of them notice it as both of them stare at the keychain landed right under Seungho hyung.

Gyuri was quick to squat down to take back the keychain but Seungho hyung is quicker than her. He blocked Gyuri from advancing while he take up the keychain and examine it.

Seungho hyung took a good 10 second examining the keychain from top to bottom, inside out and notice that the engravement of the maple flower. It seems really really familiar to him then only he notice that the maple flower look exactly the same as the shop he saw on his way to the hospital. The "Maple Fashion" fashion shop.

"So your brother really did this to us?! He sent his men to mess with us, mess with my shop, and kidnap Cheondung?!" Seungho hyung is furious. The girlfriend whom he have been together for years have a brother that he can't imagine would do such thing. Messing with his shop is one thing but hurting his friends? That's a hell no! Seungho hyung may seems to be a strict person, short-temper he is but he's a person whom treasure friends more than anything in this world. Family comes first, friends come second. That is his belief.

"I don't know oppa.. I don't know..." Gyuri is shivering, almost to the brink of crying herself out. This is her first time seeing how furious Seungho hyung is.

Seungho hyung then dash out to the front gate and off he limp his way to Maple Fashion shop. Although he may not be familiar with the surrounding, but Seungho hyung assure that if he follow back the route that the ambulance had took them to the hospital, eventually he will come across the shop.

Gyuri on the other hand, shivering herself as tears started to form from her eyes. She stood there, not knowing what to do. Her mind is just crowded with lots of thoughts. What just happened? What's with her brother? What is Seungho oppa gonna do? Thoughts like this haunt her. 

Byung Hee noticed the shivering Gyuri and headed towards her. 

"What's wrong Gyuri? Are you okay?" Byung Hee, who was concern about Gyuri, trying to calm her down by holding her two hands in his palm. Gyuri on the other hand, shocked by the news can only shiver but utter nothing.

As Byung Hee trying to calm her down, he notice that Seungho was nowhere to be found as he scan the surrounding.

"Where's Seungho?" curious, Byung Hee then ask her but she still keep silent, unable to talk. Byung Hee then usher her towards the resting area where Chang Sun and Cheol Yong was playing a fool to each other, laughing and smiling loudly.

"Oh this 2 pabo can never calm down" Byung Hee thought to himself.

Upon reaching them, Chang Sun and Cheol Yong was shock seeing how pale Gyuri had become.

"Oh hyung! What happened to Gyuri-ssi?" Chang Sun asked, concern.

"Gwenchana?" Cheol Yong asked Gyuri. Gyuri nodded, sniffing the tissue that Byung Hee had given to her a moment ago.

She took 5 minutes to finally calm herself down while the rest of them can only worried bout her yet unable to do anything for her but to stay beside her.

"Gyuri ah, you okay?" Seeing how she finally calm down, Byung Hee decided to ask her.

Gyuri nodded.

"Where's Seungho?" Byung Hee then continue to ask her.

Gyuri, knowing that everything will become bloody if she keep the secret to herself, decided to spit out everything to them.

"W-WHAT?!" Everyone was surprised by the news.

"Hyung! What to do now?" Chang Sun asked.

"Hyung! If we don't hurry, Seungho hyung and Cheondung hyung will be in danger!" Cheol Yong exclaimed.

"Yah! Stop rushing me! Let me think!" Byung Hee shouted at them and they eventually quiet down. Byung Hee with his serious look, think hard and long for a way to solve this fight from happening.

Not long after that, a resolution seems to come out.

"Chang Sun, go call the police, Cheol Yong, you stay here and take care of Gyuri" Byung Hee commanded.

"No not the police!" Gyuri pleaded. She is worried that the cops might handcuff her brother.

"Gyuri ah, if we don't call the police, I'm afraid that more bloods will be shed" Byung Hee said. Gyuri eventually give up. There's no other option than to seek help from the police.

"Then what about hyung?" Cheol Yong said.

"I'll rush towards the shop. Hopefully can stop Seungho from confronting them" Byung Hee said.

"I'll go too!" Gyuri pleaded.

"Gyuri, you stay here. Is your brother that we are dealing with. If you come along, won't that would spoil both of your relationship?" Byung Hee claimed his words. Gyuri eventually give up her thought.

Byung Hee then take his leave and rush towards Seungho, limping on his way. What can the both limping guys do?

On the other hand, as Seungho finally come across the shop, he pushed open the front door.

"WHERE'S CHEONDUNG?!" Shouted Seungho hyung at those staff and customers. Everyone was looking at him.

"WHERE THE HELL IS CHEONDUNG?!"