The First Transformation

If You Come Into My Heart

Later that night, I notice that Seungho has been busy scribbling, drawing, erasing and more scribbling on a piece of paper. He turned the paper here and there, blackening the lines and finally finishes his drawing with colors on it. As he take up and have a good look on it, he frown and crumbled the paper and throw it into the dustbin just next to his drawing table. 

"Ahhh, I can't get any idea on this!" he scratch his head and mess with his hair. He stand up and have a good stretch on his body. After finished, he stand there for a few minute while staring at his table and then turn to my direction and have a good look on me.

I blushed. Seriously.

"How can such a good young looking man exist?" I thought to myself.

He walk towards my direction with his finger under his chin and take a very good look on me, from top to bottom. Examining me in every single way possible. After that, he take a few glance towards his drawing table and back to me and then grin happily.

"FINALLY!" He said.

Rushing back to his drawing table, I notice that he start scribbling again but this time, he take measurement of my body, shoulders and my legs as he jolt it down on his paper. Continue with his routine work, few minutes had passed. Again, he take up his paper and have a good look on it but this time he smile happily.

Satisfied with his work, he starts working a few piece of cloth and assemble it into 1 great fashion clothes following his artwork. Measuring, cutting, kneeding, needling, etc. As I eyes towards him, he seriously do work hard on something that he love. Sweats pouring down his chin. Somehow, I got attracted by his good look. 

Without my notice, he finally finished making his clothes. It look so beautiful. A clothes that I have never seen before. Magical, I can say but somehow, a worried look was seen on his face.

"Hmm, does it really fit him? Will the customer likes it?" He thought to himself.

Scanning my body once again, he try to measure the size of the clothes with the size of my body while heading to my direction.

"I guess it fit" He said.

He starts to undress me but oh well, of course I'm embarassed myself. This is the first time I ever feel so compare to my previous owner. Well, there's seriously nothing to compare. My previous owner is a fat, chubby yet ugly looking typical kind of guy but this? This man is seriously good-looking. A little chubby with some baby tummy but overall, the kind of guy that is difficult to find. The kind of guy that is very detailed in every single thing he do. My heart burns as he undress my pants, but there's nothing to show to him as I'm a mannequin, not a real human person. Fortunate or unfortunate you decide yourself.

He gently dress myself up with his new design clothes and pants and I thought that the clothes really look good on me. I saw his big smile on his face as he put up his final touch with a bowtie on me and WALLA, I look seriously stunning! I mean, that's what he said as I can't really look at myself anyway.

'DAEBAK!!!' He said. 

Scanning the clock on his drawing table, 12AM, he surprised.

"I gotta hurry and clean up my place. I need to sleep or else I'll be late to work!" 

He hurriedly clean up the mess and never forget to brush his teeth before he head up towards his bed and call it a day.

I, on the other hand, try to get some rest as well. Is been a long day today.

- The Next Day -

The only time I remember is that when I woke up, I was already in a shop and was put on display and I have no idea which shop am I in now. The shop doesn't seems familiar. I try to scan around the place but am lucky that the reflection I saw on the mirror is a person that I'm attracted to. Yang Seungho.

"So I guess this is his shop then" I thought to myself.

At the reflection, I saw a figure coming towards me. He put his hands around my shoulder and scan me from top to bottom, satisfied.

"Well, hopefully today will be a good day to me" He said.

Finally he unlocked his shop, unchain the lock and push up the bars and change the sign on the door, "CLOSED" to "OPEN" for business now.

It was boring as there's no one was passing by his shop or the shop lot but never could I imagine a big crowd of customers trying to push in to the shop, bargainning, snatching and buying the clothes that I wore. 

It seems so familiar......

It seems so nostalgic.....

Will I be left alone again?

Later that I know, I was placed in a new environment, a new big shop with 3 new mannequin stood beside me, side by side. 

Something strange happened.

Customers begin to snatch, bargain, buy the clothes that NOT I wear but he, that person who picked me up, never once throw me away. Never once regreted to pick me up. I recall back the night he said to me.

"Even though nobody buy the clothes you wear, I still thank you for making me who I am now"

That night, I cried......

Nobody has said such thing to me before. I'm thankful, greatly thankful to the kind words that he said to me. 

lots of tears started to form in my eyes and slowly flowing down to my chin.

A sudden light embraced me. 

I feel stronger.

I feel muscular.

I feel a sudden power gushes inside my body.

I feel strength.

My eyes suddenly feel watery.

My hands, my fingers suddenly have the strength to move.

My face changes.

I dont feel so glassy.

My legs suddenly turn yellowish.

I fall down as the gravity pulls me towards the floor. My legs got stronger.

I tried to adjust my position. I try to sit but the moment my eyes adjusted to the surrounding, a pair of eyes was eyeing me.

I saw him, clearer this time.

The person whom I adore.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yang Seungho.