Gone

♥ Dimple - 보조개 {Bojogae} ♥
I grabbed the door handle, and opened it with full power. My smile disappeared, and my eyes became watery instead. Quickly it transformed into running tears.
"D-d-dad?"
_________________________________
 
My tears ran and ran. Was it really my dad who stood right in front of me? Was I dreaming? I think I was, probably because of all that chemo.
"Emily... Hi.." He said. A voice came out of his mouth. I touched his arms which was wide open, ready for a hug. He was really there. I wasn't dreaming. I jumped into his arms. I felt like 10 years old again. I missed my dad so much. I couldn't smile like he did, I was so surprised. I was shaky, but my dad just hugged me even tighter, like he never would let go of me again.
Was this what you meant by surprises mom? The best birthday present ever. It even beat the wig. 
But I kept looking around, not seeing Jonathan and Rose. Why weren't they here?
"Jonathan and Rose are at grandmothers house, while I'm here for a few days. They would really love to come also, but it was a too long flight for them. But they are doing very well, thinking about you every day." Like he could read my mind he answered. Of course, I understood now. It was even a really tiring flight for me too, back then. But great to hear that they were alright. I also thought of them every day.
 
Dad said that the wig looked so fantastic on me. He was the one that personally selected it. I didn't know he had that kind of skill though. I showed both him and mom my Korean skills I achieved while rereading the birthday card from Park SeoWoo. They laughed, and said that they were proud of me. 
 
Mom and dad asked me what I wanted to do today, but I really didn't care, as long as we were together it'd become a perfect birthday for me.
 
In the end I decided that we should eat dinner at a restaurant, it didn't matter which one, I just needed to have my samgyopsal. Period. I seriously loved samgyopsal so freaking much. Mom couldn't get enough of the ramyeon, it wasn't to good for her. She herself even admitted.. Dad ended up trying some Ddeokbokki (spicy rice cakes). And later he ordered some more, it probably was the right choice of me to order Ddeokbokki for him hahaha.. 
After we had eaten, we walked around in Seoul. We walked down of a street with small stalls all the way down. We stopped several times to look at all the many incredible pretty things.
We had just started walking again, after had stopped and looked on the things in a stall, when I yelled to them that they should just keep walking, I would catch up on them.
They just continued, like they heard me.
I had found this really beautiful snow globe, inside it was a small town with city lights, with a forest surrounding it. I really needed it. Before I got some money from mom, so if I found anything I could just buy it, like a small extra birthday present. I took it and walked up to the cashier to pay. But as clumsy as I am, I was too fast, and didn't look proper, so I bumped into a person by accident. Heh..
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" I quickly said, bowed as good as an amateur could, and continued walking.
I gave the cashier 16.500 won(approximately $15), it's about the line where it gets a bit too expensive, but I just needed it. I fell in love with it. It could be perfect standing in my hospital room. Then I at least would have something to look at when it'll get boring as it always gets.
I bowed again, when I got the snow globe back in a black plastic bag. I afterwards walked out as fast as I could to catch up with my parents.
I couldn't run, because then I would probably end up like the last time I ran for my life. Ending up getting unconscious..
While walking, I sudden felt a hand on my shoulder, which made me flip out inside. I'd heard that there was a lot of es here in Seoul, that you never should trust older Korean men. Or that's just what I've heard.
"E-excuse me.." A voice said. It was the familiar voice. WAIT IT WAS THE FAMILIAR VOICE..
I turned around right away when recognizing the voice. What I turned around to see, was a young guy, which was a few centimeters higher than me. He was wearing sunglasses, why even? It could rain in any moment. Didn't the Asians have any logic? Hey hey hey hey.. Stop and relax Em. The racism is coming.. You have to stop. You weren't raised like this. Disappointed of myself.
But back to his hair and style, he was actually pretty good looking, even though I couldn't see his face proper, because of the ridiculous sunglasses. I laughed inside myself because of those.
I looked at him, like I was listening to him, but I was judging so hard right now. 
"I think we've met b-before." He said shy, with a terrible English accent. Why? Why do you have to act cute in front of me? What have I done that you absolutely should make me blush, even though I didn't wanted to.
But met before? Pfft, are you sure? I haven't been outside the hospital, so I couldn't possibly have met a hot guy like you. Period. 
"Are you sure?" I said giving him the elevator look a few times, while holding my lovable snow globe in the bag.
"Yes! A few days ago. In the park of the hospital. I-I kinda threatened you..." He took himself to his neck, and looked down, probably being ashamed of his actions.
THE GUY FROM THE HOSPITAL PARK. The guy with the amazing voice. The guy which scent I loved so much. The guy I wasn't able to forget in days, but then I met Guk, and he made me kinda forget about him. But it was him! I was pretty sure of that.
Did he think I was mad at him? I'm rather embarrassed and scared. He lifted me up from the freaking ground! But in reality he seems to be a lot more friendlier. Totally plot twist, just saying.
"Oh... Yeah I remember.." Now I looked down.. Hiding my red cheeks. I don't know why, but it was just embarrassing for me. 
"B-but I'm sorry! Please accept my apology!" He made begging eyes at me.
Was he some kind of dog or what? Are all Koreans like this??
"No it's all okay!" I said and forced a smile. Now my parents would probably be faaaaar ahead me. Oh gosh..
"Really?!" It exclaimed from him. I just looked at him and smiled again. I looked behind to look after my parents. I couldn't see them anywhere.
"Oh, yes! Sorry for disturbing you, but I just wanted to apologize. Then.. Good-bye." He bowed, and turned around and walked in the other direction of me.
I just turned around and started walking as fast as I could, to hopefully find my parents. 
 
I luckily found them, and returned to the hospital after a nice day in Seoul. I unpacked the snow globe, and placed it in the window. I looked at it, it was really pretty. Not regretting buying it at all. I had enough of the wig today, and took it off, and changed into my purple bandana, and 1D hoodie. I'd been so busy today to think of anything else besides my family. But when coming home, one person came into my mind. Yong Guk. I had to visit him! I wanted to show him my Korean skills! I rushed over to his room as fast as I could. I knocked on, but there was no answer. I quietly opened the door, and to my big surprise I didn't see any Guk. There were some nurses cleaning the room, like he had left the room. 
I asked where the patient of this room were, and they said that he was discharged earlier on the day. 
I walked quietly on the hall, emotionless. I would never see him again. If I were lucky, maybe. He became a really close friend to me in very few days. A tear fell from my eyes. I was never going to see him again. I could already feel it.