Finally Some Bubble-tea!

♥ Dimple - 보조개 {Bojogae} ♥

Two days after my phone broke, I went to the inner Seoul and found a reparation shop. It fitted perfectly with, that while my phone was in, I could go out and drink a big sized bubble-tea while looking at other shops. I seriously had to stop drinking so much of it. I was starting to get a bit fat..
When I came back to get my phone, I paid the price, and afterwards walked happily out of the shop, while I was turning my phone on.
"6 new messages?!" It exclaimed from me. I entered my pin-code and went into my message-box, while walking.
"All from Youngjae?" I asked myself and read them.
"Hello, it's me Youngjae. Do you have time today?" - it was from yesterday, 7.15am.
"Hello?" - 7.49am.
"Emily?" - 8.36am.
"Bojogae? Are you alright?" - 9.59am.
"My schedule is quite tight, so if you won't answer, or are occupied, we need to find a new day - Yoo Youngjae." - 1.03pm.
"Or are am I annoying to you? Is that why you don't answer?" - 4.22pm, the latest text from him yesterday.
I was about to write to him, but I sudden got a text just from him.
"Hello, it's me. I hope I didn't annoy you yesterday. Let's meet at The Green Cafe at 5pm. If you don't show up, I will take it as if you won't meet with me anymore. - Youngjae.." - 4.05pm, today. 
I did feel bad, that I had made him feel like this. But my phone was broken. There was nothing I could do about it.
Should I go and meet him? I actually didn't really wanted to start any friendships or so here in Korea, since at some point I would go home to England again, but it already happened with Guk so... Too late Em! But I didn't want to not meet with him nor meet with him. It's like.. I don't really know.. He seems boring, and what should I... Practically use him for? I mean... I have Guk and other in England. I'm fine! - But again, I didn't want to hurt him.
In the end I decided to go and meet him. I was a bit surprised that he also knew to The Green Cafe.
Since it only was a bit over 4pm, I hurried back to the hospital, and change into some more prettier clothes. I didn't want to make an impression, still I just wanted for myself to feel pretty.

I arrived at The Green Cafe at exactly 5.00pm. I went in, and to my big surprise, there was no Youngjae! He didn't even himself show up! How could he?! I mean, it was his idea, so how could he back out?! Then, didn't he want to meet with me anymore?! Or did he choose not to show up at all, maybe guessing that I wouldn't show up? Hah... Weird guy..
I walked disappointed out again, and got a call.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Look over across the road." A guy said, and I did as he told. Over on the other side of the road was standing a guy underneath a tree, hiding with sunglasses and a cap. Was it?? Youngjae??
I walked over to him, and was right away greeted by him.
"Em! You came!" Yes it was him.. His easily recognizable voice.
"Yeah I did.."
"I got two bubble-tea's, you wanna take a walk?" He offered, and showed two bottles in each of his hands, with a smile on his face. I nodded and we started to walk.
We had reached down to the Han River, surprisingly. 
We stopped under the bridge, and sat down to relax for a bit.
"Why do you always cover yourself so much? You're an idol or what?" I jokingly asked him, and I grinned.
"What?! How? I-I mean how did y-you know?!" It exclaimed from him, and my eyes widened. What.
"You're really an idol?!" I then yelled back.
"Yes I am..." He then hesitating answered. I didn't even wanted to ask what group.. I would be leaving soon, so what did it matter! It was only temporary anyways, what kind of relationship we had.

We stopped where we first met, across the road, to The Green Cafe. It was late, and we didn't even talk about anything really exciting.. Nothing that exciting to share with others.

"Well... Then... Goodbye Youngjae.. It was fun.." I said. I was pretty exhausted after all that walking today. For the first time, was I actually looking forward to lay in my so uncomfortable hospital bed. Waow..
I turned around to start walking back to the hospital, when suddenly Youngjae yelled:
"Wait Em!
I turned back around to him and looked asking at him.
"What?"
He looked hesitating down at the ground.
"I don't know why... I'm saying this..."
"Saying what Youngjae?"
"I think.... Perhaps.. Do I like you?"


A/N

HEY FRIENDS!

Back with a mini small tiny update! I'll be updating soon again, I think, since.. I mean look how it ended! Hahaha~~ kkaebsong... Did you like this update? Please comment and check also out my other fanfictions! I hope that you'll continue to read this story. I'm really grateful by you who reads this story. SARANGHAEYO ~~ ♡ ♡ !!!!!