Walking, slowly

♥ Dimple - 보조개 {Bojogae} ♥
I was walking slowly. The first leaves were falling quietly down from the trees. 
The cold wind moving my long brown hair.Soon would it be gone. How would I look?
 
I missed home. I was far away. From London to
Seoul was a long distance. But I was lucky to have mom here with me.
Was dad doing alright? And what about little Rose and Jonathan?
I hoped they were happy and doing their homework well. 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I loved to walk in this period. The fall would soon be here. The cold weather, and the nice warmth inside the house. We would always drink a lot of tea back at home. And Rose would sit on the floor, and play with all her dolls. She had unbelievable many, but her favorite doll was Em, shortned for Emily, my name. She was too scared to play with it. She was afraid, that it would break, so the doll was just laying in her bed, beside her pillow.
Jonathan would play on his Nintendo. He really loved that Nintendo. He got it for present last year for his 12th birthday from mom and dad. One year had already passed.
 
 
I needed to go back to the hospital soon, to start with my treatment, but did I really have to? I didn't want to lose all my hair.. But also, I did not want to die.
I didn't like hospitals. All those white walls, and too clean halls. And also the doctors, they would talk to you like if you were a small kid or something. Talk to me as an adult!
 
The hospital was really modern, as opposed to the hospitals in England. Those in England were really old school.
All the doors here in South Korea were electronic. And here they had tried something new, not all those white walls. On every different hall, there were different colors on the walls. On my hall, was my favorite color, purple. I liked this hospital a lot, that was also good, since I had to be here for a very long time. 
 
"Hello Miss Adams." A doctor said, when I walked into my room.
"Hello sir."
"I hope you're ready for your treatment." He said, with a bright smile. I could clearly sense it was fake.
"I guess. I just want to beat cancer."
"I understand Miss, and I can assure you, that this new treatment will help."
I was a guinea pig for this new kind of cancer treatment. I bet big on this. The chance that it would work was 40%. I was already dying, so why not try this, and maybe it would work?
"You will start with some chemo, it works as the normal kemo. You will loose all your hair, you know that right?
I nodded. It was basic knowlegde.
 
 
-Later That Day-
I was feeling terrible of all that chemo. Mom was very concerned about me, but I said to her, that I was all okay.
I just needed some sleep, then I would be better, probably.
 
After another nap, my mom woke me up. I wanted to sleep more, but I could always do that later, I had a lot of time. 
"Hello honey, how are you?" she was smiling bright, but I felt she was very sad to see me being so sick.
"A little bit better.." I lied.. I felt the same pain like hours ago. I didn't feel like this would even work.
The doctor said it would take some time, but I had already lost my patience. I wanted it to work now. I wanted to be healthy, so I could come home to dad, Rose and Jonathan. I missed them. But my thoughts were as usual, unreal.
 
"Here you gou, Em." mom came with some food to me. I wasn't hungry at all. But it smelled so nice.
"I'm not hungry mom." I turned the other way. I looked outside the window. The clouds were dark. Soon it would probably rain.
"But you have to eat something. Here, try it. It's something called ramen.
 
~♡~♡~♡~♡~ 
 
A/N
I know this chapter is very very short. But just something to start with :)
~MouseRabbit~