Freedom

♥ Dimple - 보조개 {Bojogae} ♥

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feeling this feeling, freedom, was so long time since I felt it last. I had to hide somewhere, not to get caught by the nurses or even mom. I needed to find a place where nobody would come. Just me. A place for me only. A place where I could relax and think freely, with no worries.
 
The pain was about to go away, and that made me walk faster, happily.
As usual here in South Korea, the sun was shining bright. In the park, there was a lot of patients walking around. They looked happy because they were outside the hospital.
 
The place I was looking for, should hopefully be near the lake, so I could hear the water move smoothly by the wind. 
I continued walking towards the lake. 
 
Today I was wearing a blue bandana. Mom thought I had to wear a different colored bandana besides the purple one, which obviously was my favorite. 
 
I reached my long wanted destination, the lake. I took a deep breath again, and a smile appeared. Finally I could think clearly again. The only thought that was in my head before, was going to the lake, the lake, THE LAKE. 
 
As hoping, I found a place near the lake. Some bushes and trees were surrounding a small area. 
I could just walk between the branches and leaves. 
Inside there actually was a bench. Which was totally unexpected for me. I thought that no one had an idea, of placing a bench in here where you couldn't see anything besides trees and bushes. 
I sat down on the bench, and looked around. Anyways this place was perfect besides the view.. No one would come here probably, so a place just for me.
 
It started to rain all of a sudden. Luckily I wore a hoodie, so I took the hat on. But I didn't leave this so called paradise. This was totally worth it. Being wet was not a big deal. As long as I could be out here for as long as I could without being caught by mom or the nurses, then everything else could just go straight up somewhere.
 
The rain stopped pretty fast again. But still I was totally wet and started to freeze.
 
All the time I were here, I took deep breaths and just smiled.. It was true. This place was a so called paradise, that I wished not to leave in a million years.
 
I was surprised that mom and the nurses hadn't found me yet. I had been here for a long time. I just knew. I didn't bring my phone with me, so I was just guessing. Was this place really so good to hide? That was good then! 
 
Should I go back now? They were probably worried about me.
 
I walked through the blanches and leaves, and in that very moment someone came.
I bowed down to hide, was it mom? The nurses? I had to be careful not to get caught.
The person was male, I was sure about that, no long hair or anything. 
But who was that? An unknown person, in my paradise! A person who knew my secret paradise.
I decided to be hidden. I wanted to know who that person was. 
It didn't look like a patient.
He sat down on the bench and looked around. He was asian. Korean as nationality was a big possibility, since we were in South Korea. He didn't had that normal black hair like all the other Asians. Instead it was a kinda dark brown color. He wore a black leather jacket. I always wanted one like that.. Then also some jeans and a normal white t-shirt underneath the jacket. Really casual and relaxed. That was why he definitely couldn't be a patient. Maybe he was visiting someone?
 
Then he started to sing. I didn't understand it. Maybe korean? Or was it his terrible accent that made me not understand him? 
He sang so beautifully. It was like hearing a nightingale singing. Like being in heaven. He looked down. 
"Why? Why did it have to be you?" He started to cry, when singing that line of the song. I understood that at least. Why what? What person? What in the world happened?
I wanted to go out and cheer him up. But then again, I didn't know him. And he would think I was a freak or something..
I took a few steps back, and one of the branches made a sound.
"Yeogi nugunka?(Someone here?)" He said and wiped his tears away.
I hold a hand for my mouth. Thinking that that would help. What a ridiculous thought..
He stood up and walked towards where I was. 
I looked down, hoping not to be found.
"Nugusijyo?(Who are you?)
Oh, goddammit..
I continued looking down thinking that he didn't talk to me. But I could already sense that it was too late..
"Dangshineun kaein jeongbo boho-e daehae molla?(Don't you know about privacy?)" I panicked I didn't know how to react or what to say, because he was talking korean for god sake! I didn't understand a sh*t! 
"Gwimeo keori ibnikka?!(Are you deaf?!)"
I felt a hand on my shoulder, and that made me move cause I was shocked.
"YAH!! HAKSAENG!(YAH!! STUDENT!)" He yelled.
He lifted me in my hoodie. I became very scared by his strength. He was very, no extremely strong. Me thinking that Asians weren't strong. Never ever judge Asians.. Never..
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" I yelled with his hand still holding in my hoodie underneath my throat.
"Oh! Yeoseong?!(Oh! A female?!)" He let go of me, meanwhile having big eyes. Was he surprised? Well I hadn't seen this situation come.
"I'm so sorry!" I bowed multiply times, and afterwards ran away, as fast as I could, with my head down. I didn't wanted him to see my face. 
"I bwa! Eodi kasinayo?!(Hey! Where are you going?!)" I could hear him yelling, when I ran out from the branches and bushes, as fast as I could. 
 
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
A/N
Annyeong! Kkk~~
Not much to say tho.. I'm really grateful to those who read it, thank you! *bows 90 degrees*
Hope you liked the chapter.
♡ ~ MouseRabbit ~ ♡