Chapter 19

Wounded Soldier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong lovelies~~

 

I know I owe you guys so much. I’m sorry..

Enjoy~

 

More than an hour passed as Seungri shed silent tears into Daesung's comforting embrace.

 

Together, they leaned against the pillows, the older sitting upright as he the younger's hair. Seungri leaned against his small eyes hyung, head on his lap, arms wrapped tightly around his waist as he finally let himself go. Whether he realized just how long he had laid there, entwined with the hyung as he sobbed like a baby, Daesung didnt know. But he willingly allowed Seungri whatever time he needed, graciously remaining silent with the 'shh, maknae, everything's going to be okay. Let it out... just let it out,' every now and then.

 

When Seungri finally collected himself he pushed up with red, bloodshot eyes and tears streaked face. He drew a hand across his face to dry the moisture as he glanced over at Daesung, noticeably thrown and terrified.

 

"God, hyung, I'm sorry. I just didn't know what came over me."

 

"Shhh. You have nothing to apologize for, maknae ah. It's a natural response-"

 

"No. Not for me." Seungri interrupted, suddenly reverting back to his angry stubbornness.

 

"I just- I can't- this didn't happened. Please, hyung, they can't know about this. Jiyong hyung-"

 

Daesung shook his head somberly.

 

"They didn't have to know," he assured the distraught maknae, gently patting his shoulder as he pulled himself from the bed.

 

"This will be our secret, Seungri. I promise."

 

Seungri looked at him, uncertainty over whether or not he could trust him still teetering on an edge. The fact that he had invaded his space was still prevalent thought in his mind despite his long sob in Daesung's arms. Seungri wanted so much to trust him, he know Daesung is not that kind of person to break his promise. But Seungri still aware of his conditions and he feared what the others would do, what the other hyungs would think, if he found out what had just happened.

 

After studying Daesung intently for a minute, Seungri decided he could trust this hyung of his and he sat up a little straighter. And Daesung seem to know when it was time to move on.

 

 

"You must be hungry, maknae," he cooed, leaning over to retrieve the haphazardly scattered crutches and attempting to offer them to Seungri. He accepted the crutches, grasping them tightly in his hands before hesitating.

 

"Why don't you get yourself cleaned up and join me for breakfast."

 

"I- I'm not really want to go out, hyung," he said quietly.

 

Daesung heaved a big sigh as he contemplated his answer.

 

"Seungri ah, this cannot be going on forever. You know you have to eat."

 

"I'm just not hungry, hyung," Seungri insisted, gripping tighter on the handles of the crutches, preparing himself for the daunting task of dragging himself into a stand.

 

Daesung sighed, taking in the sight of the younger in front of him as he realized there was no way he could deny the kid now. He'd been through too much, even just that morning. Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter