Chapter 20

Wounded Soldier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong darling readers~~

 

Long time no see huh? I’m sorry..


Do enjoy this~~ (I'll explain later on)

---------------------------


“What should we tell him?” Jiyong said quietly.

 

“Why? You’re not ready?” Seunghyun asked.

 

Jiyong head shoot up.

 

“Are you ready, hyung?”

 

“Ani.”

 

Jiyong sighed. He didn’t know why he wanted to come here at the first place. He didn’t have any ground approaches on how to tell the president of what happened to Seungri. Of what respond he will get from the president later. He didn’t know if he can accept if the reaction he’ll receive are not as what he expected.

 

But, did he expecting anything?

 

No. Not at all.

 

“Cheoeume, let us go grab something to eat. I’m hungry! We were on the road for hours yet we didn’t stop anywhere to eat! Kaja! ” Seunghyun said, breaking the odd tension they have got into. He started the engine again and drove to find an isolated restaurant for them all to seat and eat without getting notice.

 

They've settled in a small, cornered restaurant, far away from the main road. It was only 7:00am in the morning, they sure nobody going to bother them here. After all, their appearance was far from the cool and awesome one on the stage. In fact, the hair was normal. Black and shabby. Youngbae and Jiyong has been keeping their facial hair since the day the accident happened, while Seunghyun were wearing a mask and a cap, with a regular red checkered shirt.

 

“Oh how I missed eating dweanjang jjigae! It been months we stayed in Gangwondo but nothing suit my taste,” Seunghyun said, fervently slurping the soup in front of him.

 

“Jiyong ah, why won’t you eat your food?” Youngbae asked.

 

“Bae... What should we tell him?”

 

Hearing that again coming from Jiyong’s mouth, the other two members sighed hard.

 

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Are you still thinking about that?! If you want to tell him, then let’s go. But if you didn’t want to tell him, then don’t. I don’t want you to be like this. You have to eat, man! Seungri need you. We all need you too. So please... Stop thinking so hard!” Youngbae begged, there were anger and frustration filled in his voice.

 

Youngbae hate it so much when his best friend like this. Jiyong were always like this when he anxious. He will keep thinking about the matter. He will never eat. Never sleep. Never smile. And it drives him crazy.

 

“What really bothering you, Ji? It is because you scared that Sajangnim will throw Seungri away? You know he wouldn’t do that,” Seunghyun said.

 

“What if he did, hyung? What if when he knows what happened to Seungri, he will abandon him?? What if he decides to disband Big Bang?? Throwing him out of the group? I won’t let that happen! No! No!” Jiyong ranted, shaking his head hard, denying every awful thought that came to his mind.

 

“Hey, listen to me! Kwon Jiyong!” Seunghyun reached for Jiyong’s hand across the table.

 

“I won’t let that happen either. Heck, I won’t even let anything happened to Seungri in the first place. But it happened, Ji, and we have to face it. Ready or not, we have to go through this. Together.”

 

“This is all my fault, hyung! I shouldn’t bring him along in the first place! This is all my fault!” Jiyong cried, clasping his face with his hands, hiding the unstopping tears flowing over his face.

 

Seunghyun sighed. He couldn’t say anything anymore. Jiyong still have that guilt in him. Until he can get rid of that guilt in him, then they can talk.

 

“Let’s just go and meet him, Ji. See what he will say about this. If he decides to throw Seungri away, then he will be at loss. I’m not going to stay if he did that. I bet you too..”

 

Jiyong pulling his face up.

 

“We are in this together, man. Remember that.” Youngbae said, calm and soothing.

 

 

Yang Hyunsuk is so delightful to see them especially Jiyong, as he didn’t get to see him since the scandal happened. Everything happened out of control and Jiyong took it hard as he isolated himself in the room, didn’t want to meet anyone aside from s and family.

 

Once they took the seats in front of him, the president happily announced that he had already cleared up the scandal and G-Dragon’s is now clean as new.

 

“You know, as the scandal is cleared and everything is okay... Do you think we can continue with Big Bang comeback now? Jiyong?” Hyunsuk asked, smiling from ear to ear.

 

Jiyong shuddered by hearing what the president just told him.

 

Everything is okay?

 

No, hyung! No! Everything is so not okay!

 

Jiyong want to tell him what they have been planned, what he been calculated to tell him but he didn’t have the courage to say it out loud. He looks over to s, seeking mercy.

 

“Hyung, isn’t it too early to talk about comeback? I think we need to really let the situation cool down for a bit more,” Youngbae wisely said, hiding all the nervous and tenses he had since the beginning.

 

The president went silent. His face changed as he thought over what Youngbae had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter