Chapter 4

Wounded Soldier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong look at the surrounding, eyeing cautiously for his backpack, but to no avail. He walked away from the tent. Several times he looked back, making sure that Seungri is safe.

 

After ensuring that his dongsaeng was as alright as he could be, Jiyong walked few feet, some further toward the edge of the ground that he stands. He look down over the edge and to his surprise, he found his backpack, laid torn. Their food scattered all over the ground.

 

 

The thought was suddenly come to his mind, Seungri injury is because of a trap and if there is a trap, then there must be something to be trap on. Whoever put that iron trap knew that there are something dangerous out here. There are dangerous animals roaming around this forest. Animal such as bears and wolves have tendency to come after foods.

 

Jiyong's breath hitched as his heart began to beat faster. He knows for sure that this is not one man doing. They are twenty feets way into the forest, it is impossible for anyone other than them to be here in this late night. Besides, the iron trap look so old and rusted, they were probably been left years ago.

 

 

Jiyong took a deep breath and let it out loud. Seungri's condition is getting worsen and he is not ready to deal with any of this live threats. He put down his flashlight and grabbed his backpack, immediately searching for anything that can use for protection. He found himself an aluminium flask that he used to put hot water inside. Jiyong pulled out the flask, tightening his grip on both things on his hands and walked back to their campsite.

 

By now, Jiyong eyes were fully adjusted to the dark, but he could see nothing out in the woods. Whatever that grabbed the pack was gone. Jiyong turn around, inspecting the surrounding. He needs time to think and come out with a plan. They are going to stay a night here.

 

"God, please save us..."Jiyong prayed silently.

 

 

The bushes moved behind him put Jiyong on edge. He tightened his grip on the flask and turned around. One part of him hoping that the thing will be there, but another part of him praying that it will not showed up infront of him. He is ing scared right now.

 

But the low growl he heard coming from behind the bushes instantly gave him an answer. The thief had decided to show itself out. Jiyong immediately switched off his flashlight, trusting the reflection of light from the moon.

 

He saw the bushes moved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter