Chapter 3

Wounded Soldier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another chapter. Enjoy~ ^^

(And I dont rated this chapter, i think i dont need too.)

 

Reaching into one of their packs, Jiyong grabbed for a bottle of water. He needs to stop the blood flow. Without a second thought, Jiyong pulled the bottle out and began to unscrew the cap. Jiyong hesitate but then he think that they barely had enough time. Seungri is losing blood fast and he has to do something now if this can saves his dongsaeng's life. He immediately pour the water onto the bloody wound but to his surprised, the blood won't stop yet it flowing more rapidly.

 

"Oh ! Seungri ah, mianhae!!!" He cried out, hands flailing as he searched for something to stop it.

 

"I'm so sorry, Ri..." Jiyong found a big bath towel in Seungri's backpack behind him and immediately pressed it onto the wound, keep chanting his apologies.

 

 

"Hy'unggg..." The additional pain brought Seungri around and conscious. His eyes snapped open, frantically searching for his hyung.

 

"I'm here, Ri. I'm here..." In a flash, Jiyong was infront of his little dongsaeng, He wiped off the sweats that wetting Seungri's pale face.

 

 

Jiyong flinching in sympathy as he think just how much pain that Seungri must be in. His hands fell on Seungri's shoulder, rubbing it in comforting circles, trying to draw his maknae's attention from the pain of his leg.

 

"How are you doing, strong baby? You're okay, right?" Jiyong asked, smiling, hiding his own fear. He is using this reverse psychologies to draw Seungri's attentions.

 

"It hurts, hyunggg. Its... really hurts..." Seungri squeezed his eyes shut, tears flowing down his white pale face. He fisted the sleeping bag tightly. The action afforded him nothing, but he did it anyway to make it through the pain.

 

Jiyong began to panic more, the simple fact that Seungri is admitting his pain makes the situation even more real. Seungri never admitted his pain, he rarely did. He only admits it when he really can't take the pain anymore.

This is bad.

 

 

"I'm so sorry, Ri. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this." Jiyong cried, caressing maknae's hair and face.

 

"Hang in there, okay. I'm gonna take care of this. I promise."

 

Jiyong looked back down to the leg, relieved that the blood flows are slowing down, but he still remain panicked. Dammit, why is he losing so much blood?! What the hell am I supposed to do??! Jiyong cried inside.

 

He turned back to the First Aid kit, desperately searching for anything that can help him. But there is nothing in there that can help. Seungri's condition is far worse than that.

 

 

Every time he looked at Seungri's leg it seemed just a little bit worse and it absolutely scares the out of him. The bone was clearly broken, probably shattered. And as far as Jiyong remembered, the iron trap had sunk into the flesh so deep, there was barely any skin or tendon to repair.

 

Looking back to the kit, Jiyong suddenly realized that there is really one thing he can do, put a stop to the blood flow.

 

"Seungri ah, this is going to hurt..." Jiyong hesitated.

 

He took the bandage out from the kit and open it. Jiyong took a deep breath. There is no other way, he assured himself.

 

He eyed his little dongsaeng symphatically before he slipped the bandage as gently as he could under Seungri's leg. Jiyong hate the fact that the simple move can still making a sharp hiss from his dongsaeng.

 

 

"I need to stop the blood flow, Ri. Can you do it?" Jiyong asked him softly, didn't want to scare the little one.

 

Seungri nodded once, the only reassurance that he could give to his hyung. He closes his eyes, gritting his teeth and braced himself for what he know is coming.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter