attack

Under One Roof

.

.

.

.

“Hyosun.” JongHyun nudged you who’s busy selecting an ice cream in the convenience store. “Do you remember what I said last night?”

“no. What did you say?” You replied, still selecting the ice creams.

“You really don’t remember?” JongHyun asked again and you shook your head. “I was talking about how I wanted to break up with Krystal.”

“Eeh?? You wanted to break up with her? WHY?” You were surprised. You thought that they have been doing so well.

“I told you that my feelings just gone., like a wind came by and blew it away.”

“in other words.. You are an easy guy.” You said.

“N-No! Im very loyal. But this time, I just-“

“That concludes you are an easy guy.” You then by singing Ukiss latest song ‘Man Man Ha Ni’ but you change the ‘I’ to you’, “Neo ga geurokkhe rokke man man hani..”
You gave him a grin and walked towards the counter to pay for the ice cream.
JongHyun sighed and followed you, he also bought an ice cream.
 


 


“S-SeoHyun?” Krystal called SeoHyun who has been waiting for her near the convenience store.

“Krystal..” SeoHyun murmured as she looked at her.

“Where is he?” Krystal asked without any other talk.

“There.” SeoHyun pointed out to the convenience store. “Do you really want to see this? I Think it’s better if-“

“What are you talking about?” Krystal glared at SeoHyun. “If you are trying to tell me to not go there, you shouldn’t have called me!”

 

Krystal began to walk towards the convenience, she wanted to go inside the convenience store, but right before make a turn to the store, you and JongHyun came out of the store.
You were eating the Golden Gaytime ice cream and JongHyun was eating a chocolate ice cream.
JongHyun seemed interested with your ice cream, so he grabbed your hand and bite almost half of the ice cream.
“Aaaahh!!!! My ice cream!!!” You hit JongHyun.
JongHyun is struggling with the ice cream in his mouth.
He took a big bite and it is too cold for his mouth now.
You were laughing so hard.
But then you rubbed his back and tried to make sure whether he is okay.
JongHyun then put his arm around your neck and rubbed your head.
 

“Oppa.” Krystal called him.

“K-Krystal?” JongHyun quickly let you go.

“Oppa, I didn’t know you have this kind of relationship with Hyosun.”

“No, Krystal. We are just neighbor, I didn’t have the chance to tell you, she is living with my family because her parents-“

“LIVING WITH YOU?” Krystal was surprised. “That’s..”

You felt really bad and even though you knew JongHyun wanted to break up with her, clearing the misunderstanding is a must.
“Krystal. What he is saying is true. Nothing is-“

“So the rumour were true.” Krystal said as she wiped her tears.

“R-Rumor?” You repeated.

“You’ve always liked JongHyun but never had the courage to tell him. So everytime a girl date JongHyun, you try to wreck their relationship.”
You stiffened as you heard that.
That’s the rumor that is made up by JongHyun’s ex girlfriend during your middle school.

At that time, you did not have feelings for JongHyun, but you felt uncomfortable with the rumor so you kept your distance with JongHyun.
Only until recently, you started to get close with JongHyun again.
Your eyes then caught SeoHyun who is hiding behind the gate.
“Krystal, That rumor is not true.” JongHyun defended you.

“What now? You’re defending her? How do you know that rumour is not true?” Krystal asked.
Krystal then looked at you, “Ya, instead of hurting people like this, you better be honest with your own feelings.”

“Let me ask you something.” You said. “Where did you hear that rumor from?”

“It’s not important where I hear it from. You-“

“WHERE DID YOU HEAR IT FROM?” You raised your voice.

“S-SeoHyun..” Krystal finally answered. She was scared when she saw you so angry.

“I knew it.” You said. “Fine. If you believe SeoHyun more than you believe JongHyun, it’s up to you. Just to let you know, that rumor is not true. But I guess it’s useless for telling you this.” You angrily left JongHyun and Krystal alone.
As you walked out, you can’t see SeoHyun anywhere but you continued walking.
 

 

“Krystal..” JongHyun sighed. “I didn’t want to end it like this but… I think I have to.”

“Oppa, what are you talking about?”

“Listen. Hyosun has been my childhood friend. And... I want to break up with you.” JongHyun finally said it. “because i don’t have anymore feelings towards you. I think this is the best choice.”

“So you’ve lost your feelings towards me because of Hyosun?”

“Stop making up things.” JongHyun glared at her.

“Oppa! Why? Why? We’ve only been dating for 3 months!” Krystal grabbed his hand but JongHyun carefully swiped it away.
“Sorry, we are over.”
JongHyun then left Krystal alone, and he followed you.




JongHyun was still running looking for you, but you are nowhere to be seen.
He ran from blocks to blocks and see where you went to.
Until then, he saw you walking towards someone house. “Hyosun!!!” JongHyun called you while running.
“Where are you going? Who’s house is this?” JongHyun asked.

“SeoHyun’s house.” You said and rang the doorbell.

“Why are you going here?” JongHyun asked.
You kept quiet and wait until someone’s open the door for you.

SeoHyun’s mom then appeared, opening the door for you. “oh, Hyosun. What’s wrong? Did you receive the cake?” She asked with a smile.

“Yes, thanks for that. Is SeoHyun here?” You asked.

“Yes, she’s in her room.” Once SeoHyun’s mom tell you where she is, you stormed into the house, and went to find her.
SeoHyun’s mom was surprised by your sudden action. She has never seen you acting this way before. Normally you are so polite to her.

“Hyosun!” JongHyun called you. “Sorry, excuse me.” JongHyun excused himself to SeoHyun’s mom and followed you.
 



Once you arrived in front of SeoHyun’s bedroom, you opened the door loudly.
SeoHyun was shocked to see you.
You stormed into her bedroom and slapped her.
SeoHyun fell on the floor because she wasn’t aware of your hard slap.
You didn’t stop right there, you started to hit her more and more. “Why are you doing this to me!! What grudge do you have towards me!!!” You shouted at her and SeoHyun only winced in pain.

Not long, JongHyun and SeoHyun’s mother arrived in her bedroom, they are both shocked to see you and SeoHyun.
JongHyun quickly grabbed you and pull you away from her, but you still struggle to let go of him. “Just let me go! I want to hit her!!”

SeoHyun’s mom came over to her and helped her up.
“Hyosun, What’s wrong with you? Why are you suddenly doing this?” SeoHyun’s mom asked.

“SHE DESERVED MORE THAN THAT!” You shouted, still trying to escape from JongHyun. “SHE RUINED MY LIFE!”

“W-what?” SeoHyun’s mom responded.

“Mom, don’t listen to her. She’s not sane.” SeoHyun said.

“what..?” You murmured under your breath. “Aunt, she’s been treating me like trash for ages, she stole my love interest, she made bad rumors about me, and she tried to make people hate me. I don’t even know what else she’ll do to me!”

“SeoHyun, is that true? You are doing that to Hyosun?” SeoHyun’s mom curled her eyebrows and looked at SeoHyun.
SeoHyun didn’t dare to look at her mom and answer her.

“Is that all you wanted to say?” SeoHyun asked you. “If you are done with it, can you please leave my house?”

“W-What? You-“

“LISTEN.” SeoHyun raised her voice. “Thanks for doing this to me, now I have more reason to do something worse to you. Do you think I don’t have a reason for doing all those things to you?” SeoHyun got up and dusted off her skirt.
 


 


After all those drama, somehow SeoHyun’s mom managed to low down the tension.
She waved goodbye and say ‘sorry’ to you and JongHyun, then she closed the door, SeoHyun was behind her, waiting for the two of you to leave.
“SeoHyun..” Her mom said. “ARE YOU TRYING TO HURT MY PRIDE EVEN MORE?”
She glared at SeoHyun.

“Ever since you were small, all the neighbors, all my friends, everyone! They always gossiped about me not raising you as a good child. You always get a bad mark, you always get into trouble, nothing that you’ve done made me happy! Why can’t you be more like Hyosun? At least she did well at school and she’s very well-behaved.”

“You call the thing she just did as well behaved?” SeoHyun raised one of her eyebrows. “Mom, why are you so influenced by everyone’s word? I am doing good at school now. I am doing everything else better than Hyosun. I always get the main role in a drama and all the guys are after me.”

“But you hurt Hyosun.”

“I did that so that I can be what you wanted me to be. Thanks to her presence, mom always think of me as no good. That is the reason why I did everything to her. Mom, it’s you.” SeoHyun said and went up to her room and locked the door.
Her mom sighed and sat on the sofa, thinking about it.
 




“Reeeeellllaaaaaxxxxxx……” JongHyun said.
He fanned you with his hand.
You took a really deep breath and let it out, and again.. and again.. and again…

The two of you are sitting on a food stand near the road.
“Are you guys eating or not?” The lady who owned the stand asked coldly.

“Yes, can we get 10 of this?” JongHyun pointed to one of the foods.

“I want that.” You pointed to the other food.

“and 10 of those.” JongHyun added.
The lady then prepared the food for you two.
During the dinner, you two didn’t mutter a word, or more like JongHyun didn’t want to since he’s scared of you, he didn’t want to make you mad.


As the two of you arrived home, you two saw JongHyun’s mom in the living room.
It seemed like she’s been waiting for you two.
“Aigoo.. Where did you guys go? I’ve prepared the dinner for you.” She said.

“Oh auntie, sorry, we already had our dinner…” You apologized.

“Eehh?” She responded.

“It was pretty sudden.” JongHyun added.

“Oh okay, no worries then. We can have it for breakfast.” She said.

“Then.. I’ll go up now. I’m tired.” You said.

 

As you went up the stairs, JongHyun’s mom dragged him into the kitchen again.
“So, where did you guys go?” She asked happily.

“Someone’s house and dinner.” JongHyun answered casually.

“Oohh.. Did you pay for the dinner?”

“No. We paid separately. She paid for her own food and I paid for my own food-“

JongHyun’s mom hit JongHyun’s hand hardly. “Stupid! Learn some etiquette! Guys should pay for girls when they are on a date!”

“D-Date? Mom, what are you talking about?”

“If it is with other girls, it’s fine. But if you are with someone you like, you should!”

“Mom..” JongHyun chuckled. “I don’t have anything with-“

“It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay!” JongHyun’s mom covered JongHyun’s mouth with her hand. “I’m your mom. I know how you are feelings.” She then left the kitchen and went into her room, not letting JongHyun said another word to her.
JongHyun laughed and sighed it off.
 


“Hey..” JongHyun’s mom called her husband, who’s reading a magazine on his bed. “Do you remember our first time meeting?”

“Why all of a sudden?” He replied.

“Remember how our parents are friends and they tried to hook us up together?”

“Yes..”

“I wanted to do the same to our son.”

“With Hyosun?”

“Yes..” She smiled. “Shall we?”

“Why not?” Her husband looked happy hearing that.

.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading~!