Final

Under One Roof

.

.

.

.

.

“Who are you? You are not my boyfriend or anything.”
JongHyun got mad with what you said.
He tightened his grip and turned you around then pushed you back to the wall.
He placed your right hand on the wall beside your face and same as the other hand.
He looked into your eyes, still with that glare.
“I might not be your boyfriend or anything, but what is wrong with caring about the girl that I like?”
Your eyes widen in shock.
“I love you.”

Both you and JongHyun didn’t say anything to each other for a minute.
JongHyun still stared at you but you tried to avoid his stare. But you hate this silence arkwardness. Your lips started to curled up into a smile and you laughed.
“Jonghyun are you lying? You know I’m not gonna fall for another one of your trick.”
When you shifted your eyes to him, he still didn’t change his expression and you knew that he was serious. You bit your lips and you felt really bad for what you just said.
“Jonghyun, I-“ You were about to say something but he interrupted.

“It’s fine.” JongHyun suddenly let go of you. “I know what your answer will be so can you forget everything that I said just now?” JongHyun smiled at you. But his smile looked so painful.
JongHyun then went up the stairs to his room, leaving you alone. Evn if you say so, you knew that he was serious. Just look at the red mark on your hand where he grabbed you. He must have been really mad.




The next morning, JongHyun went to school earlier before you.
You think that maybe he’s trying to avoid you for a while.
You had breakfast with JongHyun’s parents and went to school alone, unlike the usual.
When you arrived at school, the bulletin board was full again, surrounded by the students.
Near the bulletin board, you see JongHyun is chatting while walking with Mir and SeungHo.
JongHyun’s eyes then met yours, you thought that JongHyun will look away but it is actually the opposite.
JongHyun called your name cheerfully and approached you just like usual.
“Why did you went to school earlier?” You asked.

“Ooh.. I have morning practice..” JongHyun stuttered but still trying to maintain his smile.
JongHyun and you then shifted your attention to the bulletin board. There are a lot of people surrounding it again like last time when they saw a picture of Jonghyun and you.

“Not another one..” You sighed looking at it. “But I guess it’s not going to be about us anymore.”

“I kinda hope it is.” JongHyun murmured.

“Did you say something?” You asked again, didn’t hear what he said.

“Nothing. Let’s go to class.” JongHyun said.
 

 

As you and JongHyun walked to your class, your friends were running towards you.
“Hyosun!!!” YuRi called you.

“Morning! What’s up?” You greeted them normally.

“What other rumours are you making this time!?!” Yuri asked.

“Huh?” You responded.

“Didn’t you read the bulletin board?” YuRi asked and you shook your head. “It’s a picture of you and TOP at the city yesterday.”

YuRi, you, JongHyun, and SooYoung ran to the bulletin board to see what it is written.
There you see a picture of you and TOP who were hugging. If you remember, it was when you almost fell down and TOP helped you. On the left, there’s a picture of SeoHyun that’s taken without her knowing.
While on the right is a picture of you and JongHyun in the elevator that was posted yesterday.
The headline says, ‘Han Hyosun is two-timing Jonghyun??’
You were shocked seeing the bulletin.

People around you are murmuring to each other and you knew they were badmouthing about you.
Knowing that you felt upset, JongHyun stepped up and ripped the bulletin.
He then crumpled the paper and threw it into the bin.
“Let’s just find the writer of this news.” JongHyun said to you and started walking into the school building.
YuRi, SooYoung, and you followed him.




The four of you went to the news club room.
JongHyun was about to open the door when you guys just heard a conversation.
“Thanks Tiffany.” SeoHyun said. You knew that it was her voice.

“No problem. It’s my job as the news club president anyway, I can write whatever I want on the bulletin board.” Tiffany said.

“I was surprised that you are able to take these many pictures.” TOP said as he picked up one of the printed pictures on the table.

“You can take one as a souvenir.” Tiffany said sarcastically.

“What for?” TOP frowned.

“Don’t you just loooveee that picture of you and Hyosun?”

TOP scoffed and threw the picture away, “As if. Who would fall for that girl anyway?”

“Oh? I think you actually do fall in love with her because you’ve spent so much time with her.” SeoHyun said.

“Spending time with someone does not necessarily mean that you will like them. And I am being close to her not because I wanted to, it’s because of you.” TOP pointed to SeoHyun.

As you heard that, you felt very disappointed. Maybe it is because of what happened yesterday made you happy. But you tried to get a grip of yourself by remembering that you already get over him.
JongHyun was totally angered hearing that, he entered the club room without knocking, shocking the people inside.
“What does all this mean?” JongHyun asked.
The people inside shifted their attention to JongHyun.

“W-what are you talking about?” Tiffany stuttered, she was shocked by his presence plus you,YuRi, and SooYoung.

“Even after Hyosun beaten you up, you still wouldn’t stop?” JongHyun said. “No, I think I should have teach this guy a lesson.” JongHyun looked at TOP.
TOP wasn’t scared, he glared at JongHyun.
JongHyun took a step and was about to make his way to TOP, but you stopped him.

“Why do you have to beat him? It would make it as if I like him or something.” You said.

“What are you saying? You like me don’t you?” TOP chuckled and you glared at him.

“You bas-“ JongHyun was about to go again but you kicked him.
JongHyun stopped immediately to rub the part where you kicked him.

“I likeD you. Not anymore. It’s past tense. Do you think I will like you for a long time? Stop dreaming.” You said. “You’re not all that.”
You looked at Tiffany then SeoHyun.
“SeoHyun, you should also give up on JongHyun because he is MINE.” You glared at her.

Everyone was shocked by your confession especially SeoHyun and JongHyun himself.
“W-What do you mean?” SeoHyun asked.

“We are dating.” You said.
You then grabbed JongHyun and linked your arm with him then walked out of the club room with him.
YuRi and SooYoung just watched the two of you walked away.




As you and JongHyun the second corner, JongHyun let go of your hand.
“Hyosun, please don’t do this.” JongHyun said. “That made me happy even though it is fake but this is just giving me false hope.”

“I wasn’t giving you a hope.” You said.
You turned around and look at him. “It is my answer for yesterday.”
You walked closer to him and smiled, “I know that you didn’t ask for my answer or anything but.. I just wanted to let you know. I will date you and I will be your girlfriend. But it might take up sometimes for me to fall in love with you because I only ‘love’ you at the moment.”

JongHyun was very happy to hear that from you.
He hugged you tightly while smiling from ear to ear.
Then he slowly let go of you and nearing his face closer to you.
Your lips then met with his lips. :)
.

.

.

.

.
_________

Thanks for reading.
Im sorry but this is the end of the story. It seems like the pace is a bit too fast isnt it?
I'm sorry.. *bow*
 

So i've seen the poll and everything. It's obvious that SHINee won. So i'll be writing about SHINee.
My bias is Jaejoong but since he hasn't been doing much activities and SHINee does.. my heart.. changed.. to Shinee.. hehe..
So Jaejoong, if you want to win my heart back, better start doing activities now!! I've changed my profile picture to Taemin as well!

The 'both' category, it's half of SHINee, so i might insert TVXQ into the story as well.

As for the writing style, since many people voted for 'I' and 'doesn't matter'.. I'm still confused! ARGHH!
I know some people enjoyed the story better if i write as 'you' but some preferred 'I'.. what to do?!?! Shout out your opinion please!

Oh well.. anyways, please check back my profile in 2-3 days, or maybe tomorrow, the next story will be up!


And um.. *hesitate*.. can you guys please do another poll?
This is only for my reference. I might decide it myself later but i'll take the result of the poll into account. Thank you! :)