TOP real self.

Under One Roof
       

.

.

.

.

.

.

On the next day, when JongHyun and you reached school, a lot of students are gathered on the bulletin board.
Of course JongHyun and you are both curious, so you two go check it out as well.
To your surprise, you saw a picture of you falling asleep in JongHyun’s hug back in the elevator.
“H-How??” JongHyun murmured under his breath.

All the students diverted their attention to you and JongHyun once they realized your presence.
Some of them cheered and some of them murmured.
“Oh My God.. Did you see any of our school students in the hotel at that time?” You asked JongHyun.

“N-no. How the hell am I supposed to know the entire student’s face?!” JongHyun replied.

Some of JongHyun’s friends came to approach him and hugged him.
They cheered and about it.
At that time, SeoHyun just saw the bulletin board.
She frowned and stormed off into her classroom – which is empty due to the bulletin board.



“This is why SeoHyun, you need to learn to be patient. Cinderella meant to be patient.” TOP said arrogantly knowing that his prediction came true.
TOP shifted his seat to the left while SeoHyun sat on the table.
But SeoHyun didn’t seem to pay attention to what he said. She bites her nails while going deep in her thought, seems like she’s plotting something.
“Hey, are you listening?” TOP asked.

“TOP, I have a favor to ask of you.” SeoHyun finally answered him.

“What is it this time? I hope it’s not something weird like last time – becoming your boyfriend.”

“How about we play a game?”

“Pfft!” TOP laughed really hard, he didn’t expect that coming from her. “What game? Monopoly??”

“I’m being serious here!” SeoHyun said. “Not that kind of game, I want you to try and make Hyosun fall you.”

“W-What? Why? I mean she already did.”

“I know. But I think at that time, she only ‘like’ you, she doesn’t ‘love’ you.”

“Are you looking down at this professional actor?” TOP chuckled.

“Would you do it or not?” SeoHyun stared at him.
TOP took a glance at her and sighed.

“I will if you tell me WHY.” He stared at SeoHyun but SeoHyun doesn’t answer him.

“Look, you already succeed in getting rid of Krystal from JongHyun by making Hyosun as the victim. Now you want to get rid of Hyosun? Man, how rotten can your mind be? Trust me, no matetr how hard you try, ou just have no chance with JongHyun.” TOP looked up at her.

“No, I know that I will be able to get JongHyun.”

“You’ve liked JongHyun for the past couple of years but you still couldn’t get him being the princess of the school?”

“TOP, please. Would you do it or not?”

“I told you, only if you tell me why-“

“You told me that college life is boring, so I’m giving you some excitement.” SeoHyun took a glance at TOP. “And maybe it would be more interesting if the whole school later heard that Hyosun is actually the one who confessed to you.”

“…..”TOP stared at SeoHyun in doubt. “You seriously want to do this? Can’t you just get JongHyun ‘normally’?”

“Yes, I’m serious. Once I’ve got JongHyun, I’ll stop everything.” SeoHyun says as she smiles. “So what do you say?” She takes out her hand, asking for TOP to shake his hand as an agreement.

“Sure.” TOP shakes her hands.

“Oh, and does this mean I’m still playing as your boyfriend?” TOP asked.

“Not anymore, I dumped you.” SeoHyun answered.
 




In the evening, around 5 o’clock, the school drama practice has just finished their meeting.
Just like usual, JongHyun is going home with you, you promised him to up near the school gate.
You quickly ran to the classroom.
To a surprise, when you slide the door open, you saw TOP is standing beside your bag on your desk.
“Oppa, What are you doing here? School is over 2 hours ago.” You asked.
You walked towards your bag and put the books you carried into your bag and placed the bag on your shoulder.

“I have a request.” TOP said.

“What is it?” You replied. You didn’t pay attention to him, you are still busy trying to find stuff below your chair.

“I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend just for one day.”

You stopped searching for your stuff and look up to TOP, “What?”

“There’s this girl who’s been chasing after me, I want to show her that I already have a girlfriend to stop her.”

“Huh? Why are you asking me?”

“just for a day….” TOP smiled.

“W-Why me? You can ask SeoHyun, she’s your girlfriend right??” You chuckled.

“Well, we broke up.”

“Huh? Why?”

“I don’t know. She dumped me without wanting to tell me the reason.”

“Oohh...” You awkwardly responded, don’t know what to say to him.

“So.. are you willing to help me?”

“Fine..” You agreed.

“Ok then I’ll pick you up tomorrow after class from your home.” TOP smiled at her before he left the class.
 

TOP walked into his class and there he saw SeoHyun.
“Any plans?” SeoHyun asked.
“You don’t have to worry.” TOP sighed. “But I’ll need your help.”

.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________
Thanks for reading!!!