customes fitting

Under One Roof

..

.

.

.

 

‘What is she up to?’ You think as you walked towards the drama practice room. ‘Does she have something going on with TOP?’
You folded your arms and kept on thinking about it. It's been bothering for a while since you saw them talking together. You know it's normal when people talk but the fact that they look so close and all made you uncomfortable. Not to mention, you just can’t forget that smirk of her, which has always become the sign of your bad luck.
Whenever you saw her intentional smirk towards you, it means that she’s up to something to make you sad.
You kept on thinking so hard about what could possibly happen that you forgot that TOP is beside you.

“Hyosun?” TOP patted on your shoulder.
You were startled that you jumped a little.
“Are you okay?” He asked.

“W-what? O-oh, yes..” You stuttered so badly. “Sorry, I was just..”

TOP put his arm around your shoulder and pull you near him. “Cheer up! This is not the usual you! Put a smile on your frowning face.”
He said while smiling. Your lips curled up into a smile when you saw him.




On the other side of the college’s hallway, there were 2 guys coming towards the drama room – which is in the middle of you and them.
The two guys are JongHyun and Onew, they were pretty happy having so many girls all around them.
While JongHyun was talking to one of the girls, his eyes caught you and TOP, who were walking in front of him.
His smile turned into a frown and his smiling eye turned into a glare.
“Oppa. Oppa? JongHyun oppa!” The girl nudged him a few times until he regained himself.

“O-oh yes? Sorry.” JongHyun apologized.
JongHyun and Mir continued walking towards the drama room with the girls, you and TOP too.
The girls around them were so noisy that you looked up and met eyes with JongHyun.
TOP’s arm was still around your shoulder.
 

 

“Boyfriend?” JongHyun teased, putting up a smirk. You widen your eye and gave him a look.

TOP chuckled, “We are just-“
The drama room door suddenly being opened, and it was SeoHyun who opened it.
Seeing SeoHyun, TOP quickly put his arm away from you and gretted her. “Hi SeoHyun.”

“Hi, TOP oppa.” SeoHyun gave her best smile to TOP. She then went off somewhere with Tiffany and Sunny. TOP’s eyes followed her until she’s gone from his sight.
JongHyun, being a observer, realized this. But then JongHyun was interrupted by you, you hit his hand. “Ouch!!!”

“You’re annoying!!” You whispered to him and then entered the drama room.





Once you entered the room, the people in the room automatically set their eyes on you and greet you warmly.
Nicole who is in charge of the customes grabbed our hand and dragged you to the right corner of the room where heaps of clothes are stacked.
YunHo is sitting at the back of the class with Dara, discussing on their script.
YuRi is busy with her costume-fitting session.

When TOP entered the room, JiYoung and Key who are also in charge of the customes, dragged him to the fitting room.
JongHyun and Onew then entered the room after asking the girls to ‘go’.
YunHo who saw them, got up from his seat and greeted them, “JongHyun! Onew!”

“YunHo-hyung!” JongHyun and Onew greeted back.
They gave each other that ‘man’ greeting thing (I dunno what to call it).

“How’s the cheesy script going?” Onew asked.

“Oh come on, when it falls into my hand, nothing’s gonna be cheesy. Plus, Dara helped me. We altered the plot.” YunHo said.

“What do you mean?” JongHyun asked.

“We mixed 3 fairytales stories into 1. Cinderella is one of them.” YunHo explained.

“Nice…” Onew and JongHyun said.


__

After a while, you finished with your customes fitting, and get changed into your clothes again.
As you walked out from your fitting room, JongHyun is right in front of you, topless.
You moved back a couple of steps and tripped on the cloth on the floor.
JongHyun grabbed your hand before you fall down.
“Be careful..” He said as he pulled you up to stand still.
“Thanks.” You said. “Why are you ?”

“N-?” JongHyun broke into big laughter, and it caught the attention of the people in whole room, especially TOP and SeoHyun. “You ert! I’m only topless but you said I’m ?? Hahaha”

“S-shut up!!!” You playfully hit him.

“oh my.. Hyosun, I didn’t know you have that kind of mind.” JongHyun laughed again.

“Why don’t you get change inside the fitting room?” You asked.

“There’s only one fitting room, and you were inside. Or…” JongHyun leaned closer to you. “You want me to get change with you?”

“F*** off.” You shoved his face away.

“By the way, look at this.” JongHyun said as he made a pose. “See, I got honey arms that all the girls drool over.”

You look at his arms unwillingly.
Deep down in your mind, you are amazed by his muscles but you tried to maintain your cold expression.
“Whatever, work more on it.” You slapped him right on his arms and walked off. "Never once i heard of honey arms.. there's only honey abs.."
He winced and rubbed the part where you hit him.

“what a sly girl.. you slapped me on my arms just because you wanted to touch it..” JongHyun teased again. “If you want to touch it, just say so.”
He straighten up himself and rest his hand on his waist, acting confident.

Since you are easily teased and getting angry on it, you fisted your hand and started to hit him again.
JongHyun seemed to enjoy it.
He dodged you while kept on teasing you.
“Oh my.. There JongHyun goes.. Teasing Hyosun again..” YunHo sighed.
SeoHyun frowned seeing you two.



“JongHyun, enough.” JaeJoong finally come to the rescue.
He put a towel over JongHyun and separated you two. “Now, quickly get change into your custome, we don’t get all day.” JaeJongHyung then kicked JongHyun’s , and into the fitting room.

“Thank you JaeJoong sunbae.” You smiled.

“No probs.” JaeJong replied with a smile.
 




After 3 hours of the custome fitting session, YunHo dismissed the team. “Thank you for your hardwork today. Remember we got another drama practice tomorrow at 2pm! I’ll see you all tomorrow!”

The people started to pack up and went out of the room one by one.
While you were packing up your stuff, TOP passed by you.
“Oppa.” You called him and he stopped.

“Uh. Yeah?” TOP responded.

“Oppa, are you doing anything this evening?” You asked.

“No. Do you want to go dinner?” He asked.
You were happy that he asked you before you asked him to.
You answer him happily with nods.
“Okay then, 6pm under the clock?”

“Sure!”

“Okay, I’ll see you later!” TOP waved bye to you before he left with his friends.
 

 


“A date?” Suddenly JongHyun appeared behind you and rested his chin on your head.

“Not your business!” You replied. “You should pay more attention to your girlfriend.”

“Hyosun, that’s what I was about to talk to you about. Hey, what’s a good way to brea-“

“JongHyun!!” A girl called JongHyun from the door.

“Krystal?” JongHyun murmured as he saw her.

“JongHyun, let’s go! You’re done right?” Krystal said. She then shifted her eyes to you. “Oh, Hyosun! Hi!”

“Hi!” You waved to her. “Ya, what are you doing? Go to her. Talk about the other stuff later at home, okay?” You patted his back before you left the room.
“Right..” JongHyun sighed.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you for reading!