TOP and seohyun

Under One Roof

.

.

.

.

.

The two hours of badminton practice is over.
YuRi and you went over to your bench and grab a towel to wipe the sweat.
YuRi gulped down almost half of her bottle while you tried to find you water bottle.
But it seemed like you forgot to bring it.
“What’s wrong?” YuRi asked.

“I forgot to bring my water bottle..” You whined.

“Wanna drink mine then?” She offered.

“Thanks.” You said as you took the bottle and drank it.

“You better get me another water later. We still have drama practice for the upcoming festival.”

“Arrghh…” You sighed. “I hate the drama. Why Cinderella story out of all the fairy tales??”

“Awww.. Are you mad because you get the stepsister’s role?” YuRi patted your back while making a crying face.

“Yeah.. I think throughout the whole school year of my life, I’ve always done Cinderella drama. Who came up with the idea of Cinderella anyways?”

“SeoHyun and her friends?” YuRi said.
You tilted your head and started to think back of what happened during the drama discussion but you can’t seem to remember.
Yuri then added, “They pretty much insisting on doing Cinderella. At first YunHo, our drama leader, didn’t agree with it but then Tiffany speaks up about SeoHyun and your famous nickname.”

::FLASHBACK::

“Yeah, we should do Cinderella! I think we can attract many viewers since SeoHyun is our famous mascot of the school. And people know how she’s being called Cinderella and Hyosun, her cousin, as Anastasia.” Tiffany said and the whole class breaking into laughter, while you are making the ‘whatthef’ face.

“Oh please, just because they are called Cinderella and Anastasia, doesn’t mean it will attract viewers.” YunHo laughed.

“Y-YunHo hyung..” ChangMin nudged him and pointed him out to the window.
There are a lot of boys putting up the sign ‘We wanna see SeoHyun as Cinderella’ and other writing like that.
 

 

“Still not good enough.” YunHo said.

JongHyun who sat beside him added, “I mean, if SeoHyun is the school princess, then all her fans or whatever you call them would be happy enough to see her as whoever.”

“But we already got approval from the school principal.” Tiffany whined.

“What? School principal? How? We haven’t even tell them what drama we are doing.” Yunho furrowed his eyebrows.

“Oh, we told them that we are doing Cinderella, all we have to do is convince you guys to do it.” Sunny said.
The people in the class disagree and they are murmuring to each other. Most of the students in the room weren't happy with their selfish action.

“People, let’s not think about the drama. Think about the prize.” SeoHyun said as she knows what the people are up to. Automatically, everyone became silent.

“a thousand dollars for our class.” SeoHyun added.

YunHo sighed hearing that, “Fine, we’ll do it.”

“Yayy!!!” Tiffany and Sunny high five each other. The other students can't help but to agree with it too.

::END OF FLASHBACK::

 

“Oh that.. yeah.. those es..” You said. “But thanks to my role as Anastasia, people really thought that I am a mean person.”

“Plus, you have that cold face.” YuRi laughed and you playfully hit her. “But aren’t you happy to see your JunHyung as a prince??”
Your frown turned into a smile hearing that.
 

“Hyosun.” JunHyung called you from afar. He came running to you.

“Yes?” You automatically smiled.

“Are you guys ready to go to the drama practice?” He asked.

“I-I’m not ready yet. You two can go first.” YuRi said. She patted your back and handed you your bag too.

“O-Okay. I’ll see you later then.” You waved to her.

 


 

As you two were walking, you passed by the swimming area.
So many girls are looking out from the fences, taking pictures and shouting JongHyun’s name.
JongHyun gave his best smile to the girls and waved at them, the girls screamed even louder.
‘Pshh.. That bastard..’ You think.
 

When you look at the girls, you noticed that there is a girl you are familiar with there.
She is the only one that did not act wildly like the other girls, it was SeoHyun, your cousin.
Your sighed seeing her.
“Oh wait.” TOP stopped you.
You stopped as TOP asked, he then ran towards SeoHyun.
'W-what.. why is he going to her..?' You frowned as you see him running towards SeoHyun.

TOP patted on SeoHyun’s shoulder and she turned around.
The two of them then talked for a few minutes.
You curled up your eyebrows as you watched them laughing.
JongHyun saw you frowning seeing TOP and SeoHyun talking while he was looking at his fans.
JongHyun knew that you weren’t happy about it.

After a while, TOP then ran back to you.
SeoHyun eyes met yours, and she smirked.
‘bad omen.’ You think.
 

“Sorry, I just had something to tell her before.” TOP apologized.

“No it’s fine. What did you talk to her about?” You asked.

“nothing..” TOP said. “Let’s go.”
You took a glance at SeoHyun again, she was still staring at you and TOP while smirking.
You knew that something is up.


.
.
.
.

I'll update another chapter tomorrow!