moving in

Under One Roof

 

.

.

.

.

“Well then…” JongHyun’s mother stretched her hand up to the air. “JongHyun, help Hyosun to carry her luggage into the house and show her her room.”

“Yes.” JongHyun replied.

“After that I’ll be waiting for you both for breakfast, kay?” JongHyun’s mom kindly smiled and went into the house to prepare breakfast, followed by JongHyun’s dad.
 


 

“Where’s your luggage?” JongHyun asked nicely, as if he’s greeting someone he just met.

“Are you blind? There is only one luggage here.” You pointed to the luggage behind you. Since it’s been a while since you guys talk, you don’t know how to act in front of him and you ended up acting y.

“Pshh… You don’t have to answer me like that.. we are best friend after all..” JongHyun mumbled.

 

He bent down a little to grab your luggage but you grabbed it first. “Don’t worry, I can bring it myself. It’s not like it is heavy.”
JongHyun chuckled hearing you, seeing how big your luggage is. Your luggage size is half of your height. He knew that you won’t be able to carry it by yourself. But since you are acting all strong, he folded his arms and watched you to see whether you really can carry it by yourself. You took a deep breath and gathered up all your energy to pick up your luggage and carry it all the way to the front gate. The moment you picked it up, you knew that it is too heavy for you. But you don’t wanna go back on your words, so you carried it and ended up talking a small quick step like a cihuahua walking.

However, before you made it to the front door, your hands slipped on the handle and you dropped it when you just passed the front gate. You your lips out of nervousness and you can hear Jonghyun laughing behind you.
‘Damn.. I didn’t think it would be this heavy.. Dad must be healthy enough to carry this for me..’

“Heavy?” JongHyun walked over to you and he smiled as he leaned on the gate’s wall. He looked at the luggage and then you, as if he’s mocking you.

“F-Fine.. Bring it.” You stuttered.
Still folding his arms, he leaned closer to me. “Hyosun, that’s not how you do it. Say: oppa~ please bring it for me! ♥”

“Like hell I would do that..” You replied.

“Then, you gonna bring it yourself up to the second floor of my house?” JongHyun teased.

 “Hm?” JongHyun poked you with his finger, but you are still stubborn. You didn’t want to say it. However, since he kept on poking you nonstop, you ended up saying it.
 

“O-Oppa, please bring it for me…”

He smiled when you finally decided to follow him. But he decided to tease your more, “No.. Not like that. Do it cuter!” JongHyun complained.
“Oppa~ Please bring it for me!” You forced myself to smile. It ended up looking like you’re sneering.

“That’s not a good smile..”

“Oppa~ Please bring it for me!” You smiled sincerely this time.

“That’s good. But tilt your head a little bit to look cute.”
You felt really annoyed with it. But you have to do it if you don’t want to carry it yourself.

“Oppa~ Please bring it for me!” You said as you tilted your head with a smile.

“With ♥.” JongHyun added. You sighed and gritted your teeth before doing what he wanted you to do.

“Oppa~ Please bring it for me! ♥” You did it again with smile and tilting your head a little.

“Nice.” JongHyun smiled as he ruffled your hair.
You can tell that he’s completely satisfied from his smile. He grabbed the luggage and he carried it inside his house like it’s nothing. You started to feel rather shy since you acted so y when he treated you so nice. As expected of the popular easygoing kid at school.
 




JongHyun lead you to your room which is exactly the opposite of his.
It was his sister’s room, but his sister is studying overseas right now, so the room is empty.
You looked around the room, amazed with the decorations.
 “My sister said that you can wear some of her clothes since she can’t wear it anymore. The clothes in the wardrobe are her clothes when she was your age.”  JongHyun said as he placed down your luggage on the floor, right next to the door.

“Your making it sounds like your sister is very old.”

“Well.. would you consider 26 as young?”

“for your sister, yeah. She looks young for her age.” You said. JongHyun could only sigh.
You then started opening your luggage and about to unpack.
JongHyun sat himself beside you.
As you opened the luggage, you took out your clothes and sorted them out, JongHyun helped you to put them inside the wardrobe.


While you were sorting out your stuff on the warddrobe, JongHyun looked at the other stuff in your luggage.
“Ya, you’re still wearing things like this?” JongHyun asked in disbelieve. You turned around to see JongHyun picking up your underwear with a picture of hello kitty.
Your eyes widen in shock and embarrassment.
You quickly run and snatch it away from him.

“YAA!! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!??!” You hit him right on his head.

“Oww!!!” JongHyun winced in pain.
You quickly closed your luggage and push them to the corner of the room.
“ert!!” You shouted.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading.