Chapter 2

Mnet Scandal. #Our version, our love~

The atmosphere is really awkward. You don’t know what to say while he keeps driving. Sometimes he will glance at you before continue his drive.

“Umm, actually I don’t really get this whole thing. What is this, actually?” you brave yourself to start a conversation. Looking at him with a questioned face waiting for his answer, you actually admire his handsome face.

“We’re currently in Mnet Scandal. You know the program? Why you look so confused when you actually applied for it? And if you don’t mind, may I call you Jin~ahh? “

You make a pouty face. “I don’t remember if I ever applied for anything. May be Cho Hee. Aigoo, that girl. Ahh, yes you can. But I’m not sure if I can call you oppa. What I mean is, I can but not now, I guess you know what I mean.”

He shook his head. “Nope, I don’t know. Why, Jin~ahh?” You turn your gaze from him while gritted your lips.

“Actually, I’m not like other girls. I’m a little bit different. I don’t like girly stuff. I’m a bit boyish. I seriously don’t know why Cho Hee did this but I’m sorry for you. I’m not really your ideal type, right?” you let out a sigh, finally relieved that you can explain to him. He laugh makes you look at him in disbelieve. “Why are you laughing? I don’t make any joke here?” You kind of feel annoyed a bit because if he thinks your explanation is funny, can’t he respect you a bit and pretend that it’s not?

He looks at you for a while because the traffic light is red right now. “Know what, I really like you.” He said, calmly. “It’s okay if you’re different as long as you’re girl and you’re beautiful.” He continues the drive since the light is already green.  You keep quiet. No more questions, no more explanation.  The atmosphere becomes awkward again. “Jin~ahh...” you look at him with questioned face.  “Nothings, talk to me. It’s awkward here. “

“I have nothing to say. Actually, where are we going right now?”

“We are going to one of my favourite café. Do you want to play a game with me?” You just nod.  “I’ll ask you questions and you’ll answer. About anything, okay?” You nod again.

“Okay, let’s warm up first. What is your ideal type?”

“Don’t have one. “ He look at you with disbelieve face. “Why? Is it weird to don’t have an ideal type?” He shook his head.

“Do you ever be in love?” He continued. You look at him. ‘Seriously, I need to answer to that question also?’

“No, never. How about you?”

“Ayee, only I can ask you. “

“It’s unfair, oppa. I also want to ask you something.” Without notice, you called him Oppa. He smiles widely before ruffle your hair. You frown. You don’t really like someone touching your hair. “Since you called me oppa, okay. I allow you to ask me just one question.” He replied. “If you want to ask me again, let me know by calling me oppa, arasso?” He continued. You puff your cheeks. “So, it’s your turn to ask, Jin~ahh.”

“Do you love me?” You blurt out while coolly waiting for his answer. ‘Let’s hear your answer. You’ll choose me or your fan.’ You give him a smile when he looks at you.

“If I said I love you, will you love me too?” Your eyes become bigger suddenly. ‘What the fcuk? Seriously, I don’t expect this answer.’

“Actually, I don’t want to play anymore. You win. The café is really far.” You look outside the window. He just smiles.