Epilogue.

Mnet Scandal. #Our version, our love~

7 months had passed since the program end. C-Clown is now comeback with their new song, Shaking Heart. They’ve been promoting the single since last two weeks. From a place to another place, working nonstop to please the fans inside and outside the country.

Now, the boys are in Guerilla Date, doing an interview about their new song and their life as an idol.

“Rome shii, can I ask what your ideal type is?” the interviewer asked while looking at him. The boys just smile to the camera. Rome flashes his handsome smile before answering the question.

“A girl who look beautiful even without make-up. A girl who love wearing jeans and sneakers compared to dresses and high heels. A girl who only look at me, who only know how to love me. I want a girl like that.”

With that, they wrapped up the interview.  The C-Clown boys quickly getting ready for their next schedule which is Inkigayo.

 

You are walking with Cho Hee after spending your girl’s time with her in her favorite mall. You’re legs are numb right now but she still look so energetic even though you guys almost make a tour in the mall just now. She just can’t stop. Every shop she sees, she will make sure to pay her visit there. You sighs thinking about your best friend who is now holding you hand and drag you to another shop.

You just nodded your head when she lifts up a dress and asking for your opinion. ‘This girl is crazy. How can she ask my opinion about this damn creature?’ You face palmed yourself, can’t look at her anymore or else you might throw up. After about an hour ‘wasting’ your time there, you both walk out without buying anything.

You walk, hands in hands with her along the street. “Let’s go grab something to drink. I’m thirsty.” She said and you just nod because you also want something to drink. After grabbing your drinks in the nearest café, you start to walk again to Cho Hee’s favorite shop. You guys were happily chatting when you feel someone is tapping your shoulder and when you turn around,

“Hello, my name is Yu Barom and I want to be your boyfriend.”

He actually kept his promises and you thought he’s a devil because he never find you after that. Now you remember about the secret letter he gave you last 7 months. You smile widely while thinking of the letter.

Because I’m an idol, because I’m a celebrity.

 I can’t hold your hand when we walk but

When I become more famous, when I become more confident.

I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now. 

As much as I love you, music is so important to me too so I can’t help it.

After some time passes, after I become a bit famous,

I will reveal you to the world – I love you, Soo Jin.

 

The End. Thank you for reading. Please keep supporting me =)