Chapter 6

Mnet Scandal. #Our version, our love~

    You woke up when it’s 1.00 o’clock. You remember that Rome wishes for you to wear a dress tonight. ‘What to do? I don’t have a dress. Actually, I do have but it’s sooo out of trend! Should I wake Cho Hee’s up? Aishh Soo Jin~ahh.’ You shake Cho Hee’s body to wake her up.

“Yhaa, wake up. Wake up. We’re in trouble. Wake up.” you scream out of your lungs makes Cho Hee sit up quickly. She looks at you who are now standing on the bed, looking so ‘in big problem.’

“What’s up, Jin? What’s our biggest problem?” Cho Hee looks uninterested to know.

You sit down before start talking. “Actually, today is his birthday and he has a wish. He wants me to wear a dress. What to do, Hee~ahh? I don’t have an in-trend dress? How, how?” you shake her body once again. She laughs makes you flick her forehead.

“Let’s go shopping. Weheeee!” she screams before running into the bathroom to wash up. You quickly tidy up the bed and go wash up once Cho Hee’s finished.

2 hours later, you’re in a boutique with Hyo and Cho Hee searching for a dress. Seriously, you let Cho Hee do the ‘hunting’ because you’re too tired after looking at almost 15 dresses at one time. You sit down on a couch with Hyo besides you. From a far, you can see Cho Hee is busy looking at each dresses in the boutique.

“It’s hard, right?” you look at Hyo who just asked you a question. You nod, agree with him. Why it’s so hard to buy a dress? Aigoo, that’s why you don’t like shopping. “You what, Jin~ahh. You have changed. Not all of you, but I can see the difference. Congrats.” Hyo continued.

“Really? How?”

“See right now, tell me when you ever wear a dress? You never care about others before this, but right now you look like a cat that lost her kittens. He changed you, I think.” You nod with smile. You high-five with him as usual.

“Thanks, bro. I do change, I know. And I hope he can see it.” Your conversation stops when Cho Hee suddenly runs to you with a very, very pretty mini dress. She holds up the dress in front of you.

http://www.fashionlala.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/toKUbnRn42.jpg.

You nod your head while smiling widely. It’s not too short, and not too y. It’s perfect. You pay for it and quickly heading to the nearest salon since it’s almost times. You wear the dress once your hair is done. They just wash your hair and curl it and let it goes down. Smiling brightly, you turn around in front of a mirror. Cho Hee stands beside you with a big, big smile.

“You’re pretty. Go, enjoy your date. Fighting, chingu~ahh.” You hug her, tightly before Hyo comes and makes a friend’s hug. You giggle in the hug. Thanks to them, Rome can see you in a dress today. You will bring him to meet them soon. He needs to know who your family are. You startled when your phone rings. ‘Him.’ You slide the answer button calmly.

“Annyong, where are you? Where should we meet, dear?”

“Umm, oppa. Can we meet at your favourite café? I’ll be there in 15 minutes.” He said yes before you end up the phone call. Then, Hyo drive you to the café along with Cho Hee. She keeps saying that you look so pretty, Rome might not notice you. You just laugh because you’re extremely nervous today. One, because today is his birthday and you have a surprise for him. Second, you are wearing a dress, something that you never do in yesteryears. Third, how will he react once you meet him? You let out a sigh. When you finally arrived, you remind Hyo and Cho Hee again about the surprise event later before going inside the café. Lucky you, Rome’s not arrive yet. You choose the place where you sat on your first date.

After 10 minutes, Rome’s calling you again. You told him that you’re at the usual place and decide to play a game with him. You ask him to try and find you and you will fulfil his wish once more if he can find you in 5 minutes. Suddenly, you hear footsteps behind you. Your heart is beating so loudly that you remember you can hear the beat. You startled a bit when Rome bends down in front of you.

“Soo Jin? Really?” he looks amazed. ‘Oh no, he don’t like it.’ That’s the first thing that comes to your mind. You quickly hide your face with your palms. Rome takes a chair and sits in front of you. “Hey, hey. Why, dear?” he holds your hands and looks at your face. You’re about to cry right now.

“I think I need to change.”

“Nope! Nope! You’re not going anywhere. Tell me, why?” he grasps your hands closely.

“You don’t like it right? Be honest, I can accept it.” You received a flick on your forehead and a pinch on your cheeks. “Ouch, it’s hurt. Why did you do that, oppa?” you glare at him.

“It’s because you always into your own conclusion. Did I ever say I don’t like it? Hum?” he looks serious right now. You shook your head. “Then, why did you said I don’t like it?” you hang your head low to the ground. He lifts your chin so that you look towards him.  “I love it. You’re really, really beautiful. Actually, no words can describe you right now. You’re a goddess, in my eyes.” He said while he places your hair behind your ear. You make a pout. “Why, you want me to kiss you?”

“No!” he laughs at your sudden respond. You took his hands that are playing with your hair and hold it tightly. “Thank you. I do hope you like it because this is my first time wearing a dress and actually curl my hair like this. Plus, I wear make – up too.” He nods with smile. “Happy Birthday, Oppa.” You give him a bear hug before taking him out from the café.

“I thought you want to stay in the café? Where are we going right now, miss?” he asks while keep following you. You just smile and ask him to move faster. You bring him to a street where there are lots of people. Then, you found Cho Hee and Hyo a bit in front of where you are right now.

“Palli, oppa. Or else, you won’t get your birthday present.” You guys start to run. When you arrive at the sport, the are a big love shape on the ground. You ask him to stand in the shape before you went to Cho Hee who is now getting ready with some of your girlfriends. When you’re in your position, Hyo played music from a cd player. It’s Bubibu by Apink. You and the girls start dancing to the song. Soon, crowd gathered around the street and cheering you. You’re seriously shy but you continue your dance because Rome is watching, in shocked. He startled when suddenly a crowd starts walking to him and hand out a rose from each one of them. Then, before the music ends, you walk towards him with a rose in your hand. With smile, you give him the rose and the song ends. The crowd began to move away from the area and you’re left with him who is now in daze.

“Oppa, are you okay?” you startled a bit when suddenly he kiss you on your lips. You can’t close your eyes at first, but after a while your eyes began to close slowly. He deepened the kiss when you respond to him. You guys only stop when you are out of breath. He kisses your cheeks, your forehead, your nose and your eyes before give you a one last peck on the lips. You just smile when he place his forehead on yours while looking into your eyes, lovingly.

“Thanks, I’m really in shocked just now. I don’t expect this kind of event from you. When did you prepare all of this, dear?” actually, he’s still in shock. ‘Haha, he’s funny.’

“Umm, I practice the dance before we know each other but the event just now; it’s all thanks to Cho Hee and Hyo. They help me a lot. Do you like it, oppa?” he nods. You turn around and found Hyo and Cho Hee who is looking at you with grins especially Cho Hee. You motion them to come closer.

“Tell me, they are Cho Hee and Hyo?” you nod with smile before holding Cho Hee’s hand.

“Oppa, this is Cho Hee and this is Hyo. Guys, this is my man, Rome oppa.” They bow before great each other.

“Thanks for this surprised. I’m really surprise.” Cho Hee and Hyo laughs with Rome’s honesty.

“Annyonghaseyo, oppa. I’m Cho Hee. The one who applied for her.” She grins before continued. “Happy Birthday, live happily with my friend.”

“Annyonghaseyo, hyung. I’m their driver and also their protector, Hyo. But now I guess, I’m a protector to this ahjumma only since Jin already has you.” Cho Hee spanks Hyo head make all of you laugh out loud.

“Annyonghaseyo, I’m Rome. Soo Jin’s man.” He places his hands our your shoulders and make you stand before him. Cho Hee teases you with her grins. “Once again, thanks for all of this. I really, really appreciate it. And yes Hyo, thanks for being her protector before, now I’m going to take the job from you I guess. “ Hyo laughs while looking at you. “Hee~ahh, I believed you are also involved in selecting this dress for her?” Cho Hee nods as a respond. “Thank you very much. I love it especially when she is the one who wore it. She looks extremely beautiful today, don’t she?”

“I’m agree with you, oppa. She is beautiful whenever she wear dresses but this girl, aigoo she is so stubborn. Thanks for accepting her, oppa.” Cho Hee said in playful manner. You show your fists towards her but Rome quickly pull down your hand. You frown a bit.

“Okay, I think we better go since it almost midnight. I bet you still want to spend time together. It’s nice meeting you, hyung. See you soon. Bye, Jin~ahh.” Hyo grabs Cho Hee hand and pulls her towards his car while you and Rome keep waving at them with laughs.