Chapter 9

Mnet Scandal. #Our version, our love~

 Once you arrived, he opens the car’s door for you like usual and closes it back once you are inside. He brings you to the nearest restaurant. You both walk in and choose a place that is out of view.

“Ahh, how’s the boys? What are they doing right now?” you asked after took a sit.

“Wait for a while, I’ll call Si Woo and ask whether they already have their dinner or not.” He said while pulling out his phone and dialing Si Woo’s numbers.

“If they haven’t, ask them to join us.”

He nods before start talking with Si Woo who is already answering his call. “Annyong, Si Woo~yah. What are guys doing right now?”. “Ahh, have you had your dinner already?”. “Then, come and join me and your sister-in-law.” He told him this restaurant’s name before end the phone call. “They’ll arrive in 15 minutes. Let’s make orders first, okay?” you nod, agree with him. You both make orders for the 7 of you and after waiting like 20 minutes; the C-Clown’s boys arrived. They greet you before taking their sit. Rome also changes and sits beside you. After that, the boys only look at you and Rome; don’t really know how to start a conversation. You also don’t know what to say so you glance at Rome, signal him to talk or something.

“Yha, why you guys are so quiet. Talk to her, she won’t bite.” Rome tries making it sounds like a joke and they did laughs, a bit. You who notice the better atmosphere start a conversation.

“So, how are you, guys? Been busy right, lately?” They nod with smile.

“Actually, nuna. We’re really, really busy. I can’t get enough sleep.” Maru said with his cute tone. You look at him with concern face. “What about you, nuna? Is hyung treating you better, right now?” you laugh upon his question. ‘Seriously, this boy. He’s so unexpected. Just like his hyung.’ You turn your gaze at Rome who’s now nagging at Maru because of his question just now. The rest are also pointing at him. You find it cute, how they treat Maru like their own younger- brother.

“He’s, as you can see. But some time, he’s more like an appa to me.” your answer earn a big laugh from them. Rome turns his head to face you.

“Really? When? When?”

“You seriously want me to tell you in front of them?” You asked while looking at him. He nods, asking you to tell him later.

“I guess, it’s been better, right nuna? But what can I say is, hyung is some time unpredictable so I hope you can accept him whole-heartedly.” KangJun suddenly blurt out and he earned a spank on his head by Rome. “Aishh, why hyung? I’m trying to be honest to nuna, right now.” He said while keeps fixing his hair.

“Don’t just say anything, she might leave me after this.”

“Nope, tell me everything about him.” You said before looking at Rome and continued. “I’ll never leave you, oppa.”

“Okay, then ask us anything. We’ll answer honestly.” Si Woo said make all of you laugh except Rome.

“I guess, the idea of having dinner together is totally wrong. You guys are traitors.” He said while face-palming. He actually lost, got no back up because everyone are with you right now. You laugh again while soothing him. He hangs his head low. Your orders arrived while you’re talking with them.

“We’ll enjoy the foods. Thank you.” KangJun said before everybody start to dig in. Luckily, the foods are delicious. You blink your eyes in surprise when Rome holds up a piece of meat in front of you, trying to feed you. The boys are now looking at both of you makes it more awkward. You open your mouth and eat it quickly without looking at them.

“Thank you.” You said before eating your own food. Rome taps your hand, seeking for your attention.

“Feed me too. I want to taste your food too.”

“Aishh, hyung. Eat on your own, please. Stop your PDA, can you?” Ray said, maybe can’t stand looking at Rome’s behavior right now.

“Why, you’re jealous? If you’re, then you lose.” He pulls out his tongue before tapping you again, asking you to feed him.  You feed him when the boys already continue eating their foods.

“Uhm, nuna. You don’t have any questions about hyung?” T.K asked while looking at you. You nod quickly.

“Is he really a gentleman or actually he’s an expert in love area? Because he’s so skillful, it’s make me curious.” They laugh upon your question.

“He’s a Casanova.”Kangjun teases Rome once again while the rest just nods their heads.

“I told you don’t tell nonsense. I’ll kill you once we go back.” You just look at Rome, don’t really sure whether you should believe in Kangjun or him.

“Actually, Jin~ahh. Hyung is a gentleman, that’s why he’s so skillful. He just wants to be the best for you.” Si Woo quickly clear the misunderstanding. Rome looks at him with unbelievable face. “Ouhh hyung, stop looking at me like a fan girl, please.” You guys burst out in laughter once again.

“Can I ask about his love life or something? Maybe his ex-girlfriends? Do you ever know one of them?” Rome’s now looking at you.

“You seriously want to know about it? I can tell you, if you want me to. Don’t ask them, you might get the wrong answers.” He looks at you with unbelievable face. You quickly shook your head and continue eating your food. The boys crack up looking at you two.

“Yo hyung, you scared her.” T.K said as a matter of fact. Yes, he did scare you with his stares. Rome’s quickly holding your left hand under the table, soothing you. He writes something on your palm. ‘Sorry, Love.’ You look at him with smile, assured him that you’re okay right now.

After all of you done eating your dinner, it’s time to say goodbye. The boys went back by the company van while both of you with Rome’s car. He drives around Seoul for a while, just to enjoy the night’s wind before sent you back home. He stops the car in front of your house before turns to face you.

“I’m sorry if I scared you back then. Didn’t mean to do that.” He said while holding your hands. You flash your beautiful smile at him.

“It’s okay, oppa. Sorry about my question just now. I didn’t mean to interfere in your personal life.” Now his turns to nods. You squeeze his cheeks before continued. “Okay, I’m going in now. Don’t sleep too late, oppa. Take care of yourself.” He makes a salute before pointing on his cheeks. You close the gap and lightly kiss both of his cheeks before saying good night and get out from the car and walk into your house. He drives away after you lock the door.