Chapter 7

Mnet Scandal. #Our version, our love~

 

     You’re walking along the street, hands in hands with Rome. It’s almost midnight but the atmosphere is kind of awkward after what happen just now. You don’t know what to say, you also actually in shocked when he suddenly kissed you. And you extremely shocked that you respond to it. Suddenly, he stops walking and turn to face you.

“Ahh, I remember that I still can make a wish?”

“Really? I don’t remember promising you anything?” you try to trick him. Actually, you remember your promised back then in the café. He found you within 5 minutes so he got a chance to make one more wish. He flicks your forehead in respond.

“You must keep your promise, pabo.” You frown a bit. “So, my wish is…” he grins at you, more like teasing you actually. You give him your scary glare. He laughs while ruffling your hair. “Don’t make that kind of face in front of your boyfriend, Jin~ahh. It’s kind of scary, you know.”

“Well, I want you to be scared. Come on, what is your last wish oppa?”

“Let me make a confession first. Actually, tomorrow I have a schedule in Japan with the boys. We will only comeback the day after tomorrow.” He stops for a while, looking at your face trying to read your mind. You’re a bit sad, that’s mean you can’t meet him tomorrow and if he comeback the next day, you will only have 2 days more to spend with him. Now you remember about this program. It’s for a week only. You shook your head; don’t want to think about it anymore right now.

“Then, what’s your wish?” you asked again while playing with his fingers.

“Let’s make a scrap book about tomorrow and the next day because we won’t meet each other, right? I want to know what are you doing while I’m not here. I want to know if you’re cheating behind me.” he teased you before taps your nose.

“I won’t. I only know you, if we exclude all my boyfriends.” You defend yourself, quickly.

“All your boyfriends? I thought Hyo is the only guys you know exclude me and the C-Clown boys? Ouhh, how can I leave you tomorrow? I’m afraid you’ll forgot me once I comeback.” You pinch his cheeks, furious with his behavior right now. “Okay, okay. I’m sorry.” He holds your hands, tightly. “Can you make a scrap book for me? I just want to know what you’re doing when I’m not here. Actually, I want you to think of me every time I’m not around. It’ll be one of our precious memories.”

You make an okay sign. ‘It’s nothing actually. You like it because like he said, it’ll be one of your precious memories with him.’ “You too, make me a scrap book so that you will think of me and won’t cheat with Japan’s girls behind me. Arasso?” he laughs while nodding.

Then, you walk to his car since it’s already past midnight. He’ll send you home before going to the practice room since tomorrow they’re going to perform in Japan. They need to get ready since this is their first time performing outside Korea. Once you arrived, Rome rushes to open the door for you again. You smile while getting out from the car.

“Thanks, oppa. I’m going inside now. See you later. Take care. Good night.” You’re about to turn around and walk in when Rome suddenly pulls you towards him. You startled a bit while looking at him with questioned face.

“Aishh, girl. You really need to learn a lot. Where’s my goodnight kiss?”

“Ehh? What’s goodnight kiss? I already told you good night just now.” He points at his lips make you look at him in disbelieve. ‘Is he being serious right now? He wants me to kiss him?’ You look extremely nervous while the guy in front of you, he’s totally serious about this goodnight kiss. You brave yourself to peck his lips before turn around, can’t face him anymore out of shyness. He quickly turns you to face him before kiss you, deeply like he did just now. You are in shocked, you closed your eyes and let him dominated this kiss. After a while, he broke the kiss and looks into your eyes. He touches your swollen lips.

“I’m going to miss you so much, Jin~ahh. What should I do?” he said, really slow enough for only you two to hear it. You shook your head; don’t know how to reply to his question. “If I can bring you with me, I’ll do it you know? Take care, dear. Don’t get hurt while I’m not here. I’ll be back later and we will spend time together again, arasso?”

“Uhm.” That’s your reply. He laughs a bit. You’re drowned into his love right now. He places your hair behind your ear.  

“Are you okay, Jin~ahh?” you nod in reply. He hugs you tightly before pecking your forehead. “Okay, see you later. Please dream of me this three nights. I’m going to miss you.” He said before letting you go.

“I’m going inside first. Good night, oppa.” You replied before going inside your house and he drives away. You touch your heart. ‘I can hear my own heartbeats. Is I’m really falling in love with him right now? No, I can’t. This is a program and it’ll end very soon.’ You sigh before walk to upstairs to your bedroom. After wash up, like usual you lay down on your bed while playing with your phone. ‘Should I text him? Should I or shouldn’t I?’

Annyong, oppa. Have you arrived yet? – There goes your first text.

3 minutes later, your phone beep telling your there’s incoming message.

Yes, dear. I safely arrived just now. What are you doing right now?

I’m doing nothing. Lying on my bed while replying to your text. Are you practicing right now? – Without notice, you’re smiling while typing your message.

Yes, I’m. I’m so tired right now and I want to rest but I need to practice more since I missed our practice session this evening. I don’t want to disappoint the boys. So, I’ll practice more right now.

You frown while reading his text message. It’s mean he’s not going to sleep today. Poor him, how you wish you can help him right now.

I’m sorry for you, oppa. I know how you feel. – You send your reply.

You’re sorry, really? Then, can you do me a favor? – You reread his reply. ‘Now, what is he trying to do? This oppa, he’s so naughty some time.’

What? Tell me first like usual.

Your phone starts to ring. It’s him with video call. You slide the answer button on screen after a while. “Yes? May I help you, sir?” you decide to play with him. He laughs hearing your answer.

“Yes, miss. You really, really need to help me right now.” You make a ‘hum’ sound asking him to continue. “Accompany me tonight, so I won’t feel lonely.” you look at the caller id on top of the screen to confirm again that the caller right now is him.

“You seriously want me to accompany you tonight?”

“Do I sound like I’m joking right now, Jin~ahh? Yes, I’m serious. Don’t end this call. I’m going to continue my practice some more. Don’t go anywhere, arasso?” you nod to the screen. Then he places his phone on a chair may be before going to the CD player. You can see almost all his steps. Then, he comeback in front of the screen. “I’m going to start now but can you cheer me up or something first? I needed it, dear.” You laugh upon his request.

“Arasso, oppa. Aigoo, you’re really something you know? Oppa, fighting!” he thanks you before start practicing. You watch him with awe, with love, with concern and everything. He’s perfect for you. He can accept who you’re and makes you a better person. Your stomach is full with butterflies when you’re with him. The way he treats you, the way he listen to you, the way he called your name, and now the way he kissed your lips, you’re going to miss it after this program end. Without notice, a tear fall from your eyes. You quickly take a deep breath before wipe it away afraid he’ll see it. He keeps practicing and time flies. You also not realize that it’s already 4.30 a.m. You’re yawning, of course but you don’t feel like sleeping at all. He’s still dancing and only stops to drink and teases you a bit before continue practicing. ‘It’s okay. I have a whole day to sleep later.’ You smile when he glances at you while doing his routine. Some time, you scream his name, acting like a fan girl and he’ll laugh at your behavior. After hours, he stops the music and walks towards his phone.

“Okay, I’m done. Are you sleepy, dear?” you shook your head. “I guess you really love me. Thanks for accompanying me tonight. I love you too.” He smiles handsomely.

“Are you going to sleep, oppa? Are you tired? You need to rest right now. Let’s talk later when you comeback.”

“Actually, I want to sleep but I need to get ready since our flight is in early morning. I’ll just sleep later in flight, okay? Since it’s already 6.00 a.m., I think you need to rest. I don’t want you to get hurt while I’m not here. I’ll call you once I’m back to Korea and please tell Hyo, I need him to take care of you these two days. Thank you.” You nod, saying you understand. “Bye, Jin~ahh. Miss me, okay? And don’t forget about the scrap book. Take care.” He said before ends up the call. You look at the screen, touching his picture there. ‘I’m missing you already. Take care too. I love you, oppa.’ Then, you fall asleep.