Chapter 4

Mnet Scandal. #Our version, our love~

  The next morning, you wake up when your phone is ringing. It’s him, your boyfriend. You keep thinking whether to take the call or not. Lastly, you take a deep breath before  slide the answer button on screen. When you put your phone on your ear, all you hear is nothing. ‘Is he going to talk or not?’

“Morning.” You start the conversation.

“Morning. I’ll fetch you up at 8.00 a.m. Get ready; I’ll be in front of your house later.” Then, the call end. You look at the screen in disbelieve. ‘Seriously, he’s really mad at me. What to do?’ You quickly get up and get ready since it’s already 7.30 a.m. You hear a honk sound once you’re done with your hair. You quickly go downstairs and great him after locking the door. But, today compared to yesterday, no more gentleman style. You open the car’s door and get in by yourself.

“Annyonghaseyo, Morning.” You look at him who is nothing different but got more handsome compared to yesterday. ‘Seriously, Soo Jin. Are you actually falling in love right now?’ You shook your head before turn to look to the front since nothing come out from his mouth.  You become bored. It really awkward right now, just likes your first date yesterday. “Are you actually mad at me or something?” You ask without look at his face.

“You should know it better.” That’s all. You are really annoyed right now but you try to not look like one. ‘I don’t what to do. I should have call Hyo first actually. What should I do now?’ “We’re going to meet my members right now. I hope you’ll behave.” You look at him before nodding. You don’t want to continue this conversation anymore. You don’t know how to persuade him. Actually you never do that to anyone.

You’re finally arrived at a building. A not very big building. You get out from the car by yourself and walk after him who is already start walking towards the building. You bow to each person you meet inside and give them your ‘pretty’ smile. Suddenly, he stops walking when you guys reach a room. A not too big room. He opens the door and let you in first. You look at a group of boys who are dancing passionately to a song. They stop when they notice your present.

“Guys, meet my girlfriend, Soo Jin.” Rome said while walking towards the boys who are now smiling and giving you a bow. “And this is my family, C-Clown.” He looks at you and you quickly bow back while saying hello.

“Annyonghaseyo, I’m 20 years old, Soo Jin. Nice to meet you.” You wave at them while smiling. They also wave at you before one by one greet you warmly.

“Annyonghaseyo, I’m two year younger that Rome hyung, Si Woo.”

“Annyonghaseyo, nuna. I’m Ray and he’s Kang Jun and we’re 94-liner.”

“Annyonghaseyo, nuna. I’m better in rapping compared to Rome hyung, T.K here.”

“Annyonghaseyo, nuna. I’m the one and only maknae, Maru. Nice to meet you too.”

You just smile while looking at each one of them. They are very good looking. Actually, you don’t really know about them since they are a new comer. Then, you shift your gaze towards your boyfriend who is now gazing at you. You walk to his side, calmly. Maru, who notice the awkward atmosphere suddenly speak, “Nuna, want to see us dance?” You nor your head with smile.

They get into their position including Rome before dancing passionately when the song starts. You’re clapping while enjoying yourself watching their move. Actually, you’re watching your boyfriend and him in only. You are in awe. He’s handsome, seriously. And with that kind of moves, you’re actually falling into him more. You walk and sit by Rome’s side once they finish.

“It’s perfect, really. I like it, a lot.” You said while looking at the boys. Suddenly, you feel that someone is holding your hand tightly. You look to your side and found Rome’s smiling towards you. You seriously feel like going to cry and you actually don’t know why.

“Nuna, you know what. Rome hyung keeps talking about you last night. He said you’re beautiful, your smile is the prettiest he ever seen and so on. Actually nuna, he keeps show off.” Kang Jun blurt out make you blush. You look at Rome who is now staring at Kang Jun. You let out a laugh. An awkward laugh. You stop when you feel Rome’s grasps your intertwined hands. You look at him with smile.

“Hyung, let me borrow Nuna for a while.” Maru holds out his hand in front of you. Rome looks at him with ‘are-you-ing-kidding-me’ face. He dismissed Maru’s hand before let your hand go.

“Don’t say anything stupid like Kang Jun or else I might kill you.” Rome said with playful tone. Maru nods his head before leading you out from the room. You glance at Rome and when he nods his head, and then only you follow Maru out.