Chapter 3

Mnet Scandal. #Our version, our love~

After 15 minutes of silent, you finally arrived at his favourite café. He quickly gets out from the car and run to your side to open the door for you. After you get out from the car, he closes the door and holds your hand. You don’t know if he actually treats you like this because of this program, or he actually want to take care of you as an oppa to his donsaeng.  He opens the café’s door for you and you thank him for that.

“Go search for a place. I’ll order our drinks.” He said before leaving to the counter. You choose a place which is a bit hidden from view. After 10 minutes, he comes back with a tray. He takes place in front of you.

“This is for you. Caramel Macchiato. Hope you like it.” You just nod with smile.

“This café is beautiful, no wonder you like it.” You said after sipping to your drink.  He looks at you with smile.

He takes out something from his pocket and gives it to you. A phone? A couple phone? “This is for you. It’s for us to contact each other. Just press number one to call me, okay?”

You look at the phone. ‘Pink in colour? Aigoo, I hate pink. The most.’  “Arasso. Thanks.”

“So, what will my name be in your phone?”

You look at him, confused. “Umm? Rome.” He face palm while shook his head.  “Why? Why? Okay, what will my name be in your phone?”

“I don’t know. Baby? Honey? Darling? Which one do you like?” You’re gaping. Quickly, you shook your head.  “Not at all? Really?” He’s also surprised.

“Why don’t we go for different thing? Let’s don’t call each other by that kind of names.” You look at him, pleading to be understood. He let out a sigh.

“Can you suggest me something?”

“I’ll save your name as Him.”

“And why is that?” He still can believe it, you guess.

“To me, it’s cute. If you don’t think so than its okay.” You look into your phone before sipping your drink.

“Okay, okay. Then how about me? How should I save your name?” You look at him with wide smile.

“Her, just her. Because I save you as Him, so automatically I become Her. “He nodded.

After finished your drinks, it’s time to send you home. When you finally arrived at your front gate, he quickly rushes to your side and open the door for you.  You thanked him before get in to your house.

After wash up, you lie down on your bed while dialing Cho Hee’s number. After a while, you hear your most favorite girl’s voice.

“Yhaa pabo, tell me whose idea is this?” Without waiting for a minute, you blurt out your anger and all you can hear is her laugh. ‘Seriously, this girl is so weird. Just wait. I’ll spank your head for this!’

“You know what, Jin~ahh. You better thanks me later and one more, go call your boyfriend, pabo. Ask him whether he already arrived or not yet.” You blow a raspberry. After a while, you decided to call him.

“Jin~ahh?” you hear his voice and you quickly want to end the call. “Is that you?” He keeps asking because you still didn’t respond to him.

“Umm, what are you doing?”

“I’m practicing right now with my members. Why? “You can hear a very loud music and some noises.

“It’s mean you arrived safely, right?” you can hear he say yes.  “Then, good night. You’re about to end the call when you hear he call your name.

“You want to tell me something?”

“No. I just call to make sure that you had arrived.”

“Ouhh, thanks. I’m safely arrived 15 minutes before you call me.” You just nod. “Want to have a chat with me?”

“But you’re busy, I can tell. Is that okay?”

“I can make it, at least for my girl. You want to?” you just replied with a “hum” since you don’t know what to say. You can hear he talk to someone else about taking this call before proceed. “So, what are you doing right now?”

“I’m currently talking to you while lying on my bed. Actually, this is my night activity.” You hear him laugh with your not really funny joke. “I’m sorry about today.” You said, slowly.

“Soo Jin~ahh, why? Today was fun for me. Is it not for you?”

“Actually, can I be honest with you?” You hear him said yes. “I actually still can’t adapt to this current situation. Today was fun but not the whole things. I enjoyed being with you but at the same time, I’m afraid you made a wrong choice. I’m sorry about my behavior but that’s me.” You let out a sigh. Seriously, he need to know because he’s going to spend his one week with you whether he like it or not.

“Jin~ahh, do you really think like that? For your information, I’m not perfect either. Why are you so insecure about this relationship, actually?” You can hear that he actually annoyed with you. He is because he feels like you actually don’t want to be with him. “I’m going to end this call. Sleep tight. Good night.” Before you could say anything, he already ends up the call. You look at the phone screen where your picture with him is in the view. You don’t really know why but your heart is beating so fast when you see his smile. You actually a bit sad because he end up the call before you can say anything. To call him once again, sorry but you won’t. You end up sleeping without you notice.