Chapter 8

Mnet Scandal. #Our version, our love~

Today is the day he comeback from Japan. You really, really missed him. Even thought, you spent your whole day with Cho Hee and Hyo yesterday, you still miss him. You can’t wait to meet him this evening. He called you just now to tell you that he’s already arrive in Korea and you both planning to go for a picnic at a park this evening. He’ll pick you up at 4.30 p.m. and now is already 4.00 p.m. You decided to just back to your style, skinny jeans with sneakers and you braid your hair.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d47cf8f640424424db918b61cc46eb73/tumblr_mnuy75Urde1qf4yfko1_500.jpg.

You went downstairs and grab your picnic’s bag you already prepared when Rome sent you a text message saying he’s already in front of your house. You can see him waiting for you outside his car while you’re locking your door. When you done, you quickly run into his open arms. You hug him tightly and he twirls you around. He stops and looks at you with smile.

“I missed you, so much. How are you, Jin~ahh?” He rubs your cheeks. You give him a grin.

“I’m missing you too. I’m great, see.” You make a turn in front of him. He nods his head before once again, hugging you. You place your hands behind his neck while he places his head on your shoulder. “How are you, oppa? Are you not tired right now?”

“I’m sick because I’m missing you so much. I just want to meet you, I don’t care about anything.” He whispers make you giggles. He pulls out and kisses your forehead. “Okay, let’s go. We’re going to spend time like there’s no tomorrow today, arasso?” he opens the car’s door for you. You nod with smile while getting in and he closes the door before going to his side. He helps you with your seatbelt before starts driving.

“How are your days in Japan? Is it fun?” you asked while playing with his right hand that is now holding your left hand.

“It’s awesome, I can tell. Japan’s fans were amazing. We do a fan signing event; a mini concert and a photo shoot too. And I got to taste many Japan’s foods. The boys also enjoyed themselves there. We hope we can go to Japan again soon.” You nod and then looking outside the window. This is you; you’re now awkward to have a conversation with him again. May be because you missed him too much, you also don’t know. You look at him when you feel that someone is tapping your shoulder.

“Why?”

He motions you to place your head on his right shoulder. You shook your head at first but when he keeps tapping your shoulder to get your attention, you end up placing your head on his right shoulder. You move your body close to him a bit to be comfortable. He plays with your hair.

“Why I think you’re a bit awkward today? I thought you missed me?” you turn your head to look at him. “Tell me, are you not comfortable right now?” his gaze is still on the street but your gaze is on him.

You place your head on his shoulder again and hold his right hand that is on your shoulder before answer. “I think so, oppa. It’s a bit awkward right now. Actually, I want to tell you something.” You stop for a while, not sure if you should tell him or not. You afraid you might cry while saying it. He just keeps quiet, waiting for you to continue. “I don’t know why, but I really, really miss you.” You burst out in tears suddenly. Don’t know why, but you really miss him and that make you cry right now. Because you’re really happy seeing him again. Sounds funny right? He stops his car besides the road before makes you turn and look at him.

He smiles while wiping away your tears. “I guess you really love me, hum? Its okay, I understand. Don’t cry, I’m here already.” He said calmly while looking into your eyes.

“I look like a loser right now. I’m sorry oppa, but I don’t why. I just want to cry right now.” You confessed. He hugs you while nodding.

“This is what happens when you’re separated with your love one. Just, don’t cry anymore. You’re not a loser. I’m happy to know that you missed me so much, dear.” He tries to persuade you to stop crying. You finally stop after a while. He holds your chin up, looks at you with lovely gaze; smiles at you handsomely before give you a peck on your lips. “I’m happy because you’re trying to be honest with me right now. From now onwards, don’t afraid to tell me anything. I’m here for you, always.” Your lips form a smile hearing his words. He flicks your forehead and pinches your cheeks before starts driving again. You place your head on his shoulder gladly like just now.

  After 20 minutes, you both arrived at a very beautiful park. There are many people including families enjoying their leisure time. You get out from the car while Rome’s taking the bag and the mat in the car boots. You get a place under a shady tree; Rome extends the mat before places the bag on it. You take sit and start getting out all the stuff in the bag. The foods, drink and utensils. After done with everything, you both sit beside each other. Rome holds your hand and keeps playing with it.

“Ahh, remember our promised?” he said while looking at you. You nod, remember about the scrap book you both promised to make it for the past two days. “Okay, where’s yours? Come on, come on.”

You take the scrap book from your bag. “Before that, give me yours too.” You said before exchanged the scrap book.

“Can I read it, now?” he asked, looking so interested with the book. You shook your head. “Then, when can I read it? I really, really want to read it.” He looks at you with pleading eyes.

“Let’s eat first, okay?” he nods before you hold up your home-made sandwich in front of him. He took a bite while flipping through the book pages. You laugh, looking at his behavior. “You really want to know what I’m doing when you’re not here or you want to check whether I cheat on you or not, oppa?” you while laughing. He pinches your nose. After you both finished the sandwiches, he put his head on your laps. You’re quite surprised by his actions but he looks so calm.

“Now I can read it, right?” he looks up to your face. You nodded your head; willingly letting him read the scrap book. You decided to read his tonight. You’re playing with his hair while he’s reading the book. Some time, he laughs looking at your photos in the book. Nothing much actually, there’re few photos of you with Cho Hee and Hyo, and with some of your friends hanging out in a mall then a little note on the bottom of every photos. He closed the book once he finish. “Thanks for this. You’re really enjoying your time when I’m not here.” He said while looking at you. You give him a smile. Suddenly, he turns his face to your stomach and holds your waist tightly. “You don’t mind if I take a nap for minutes?”

“It’s okay. I know you’re tired. Go on, I’ll be your pillow for today.” He nods before closes his eyes, going to dreamland already. You just look at his sleeping figure with care and concern. After like 30 minutes, he opens his eyes slowly while you are trailing your fingers on his face. You startled a bit when he caught your fingers.

“Enjoying yourself, I can see?” he teases you. You pinch his cheeks.

“I’m doing nothing.” You look at the other way; don’t want to face him out of shyness because he caught you off guard. He laughs before tickles your waist. You burst out your laugh, and tackle his action. You hold up his hands while glaring at him. He motions you to bend down a bit. You look at him with questioned face; don’t understand what he’s up to. He keeps motion you to bend down and finally you do it because he starts giving you his pleading look. He places his hands behind your neck. “What kind of posture is this, oppa?” you asked out of curiosity. He pecks your lips.

“This is my favorite posture.” He replied.

“You sound like an expert Casanova some time.” He gives you an awkward laugh.

“I’m not. How can you say that when I only love you, dear. I’m hurt.” He ruffles your hair, pinches your cheeks and flicks your forehead after that. You rub your forehead, faking tears before slap his hand lightly. He sits up and turns his body facing you. “So, what do you want to do now? I’m all recharged and now at your command.” He shows his muscles towards you.

“I guess, KangJun was right. You really love to show off.” You laugh seeing his ‘i-don’t-believe-you’ face. He starts tickle you again.

“Why you’re so naughty today? I really want to bite you right now.” Your laugh couldn’t stop hearing his words just now. He glares at you but that still doesn’t stop you to laugh out loud. Lastly, he closes your mouth with his palm. He gets closer to you make you shiver a bit. “I’ll kiss you right now, right here if you don’t stop, dear.” He said and you quickly hold your laughter back afraid he’ll really do what he said just now. He squeezes your cheeks before gets up and pulls you to stand up also. “Let’s go a walk around this park. But, before that, let’s tidy up this place first, okay miss?” you nod before start tidy the place up with him. After a while, you both done and he went to put the bag and the mat inside the car before running back to you. “Okay, let’s go.” He said before snakes his right hand on your waist and starts walking.

“Let’s go.” You repeat what he said with a playful tone make him laughs. “Uhmm, I really, really like the weather. It’s so nice.” You open your arms and close your eyes, enjoying the blissful moment right now. Rome’s decides to teases you by tickles your waist make you jump in shock. You look at him who is now running away from the ‘crime scene’. You quickly chase him while he’s actually running very slow, ready to be catch by you. After a while, he turns around and opens his arms asking for you to come into his hug. You stop running and look at him, shaking your head trying to . He motions you to come into his hug again, but you still shaking your head while pull out your tongue.

“Ouhh come on, don’t be shy. I know you want to be in my arms.” He screams because of your distance and also because he’s furious with your action. You stay still, trying to taste his patience. He ruffles his own hair before once again screams. “Soo Jin, I’ll count until 3 only. If you don’t come right now, you’re not going home tonight. Let’s spend our night in a hotel or something.” He threatened you before starts counting. You quickly run to him but he’ll takes three steps backward whenever you’re close to him. At last, you end up in his arm when he already finishes his counting.

“It’s unfair. You’re cheating.” You hit his chest, lightly. He just laughs. You place your hands behind his neck while his hands are now on your waist. He lifts you up and twirls you around making you giggle a bit before he puts you down back. You hug him, tightly when he’s rocking you left to right, and right to left.

“Soo Jin~ahh.” You make an ‘uhm’ sound as a respond. “Are you happy being with me right now?” you nod in his hug. “How much?” he continued. You pull out a bit before looking up to his face. He’s waiting for your answer right now. You slowly tiptoed, close your eyes and kiss his lips. After minutes, you stop and open your eyes slowly and stand on your feet again. He looks at you in disbelieve. Maybe because this is the first time you initiate a kiss. Your lips form a smile. You turn around, making him back hugging you while you placing your hands on top of his hands. You lean your body on him to be more comfortable.

“Is that enough?” you asked, slowly without looking at him.

“If I say no, will you kiss me again?”

“No, I’ll pinch you so that you’ll say it’s enough.” You , making he laughs.

“Then, I’ll say it’s enough. Thank you very much.” He kisses your cheek and your shoulder. You both stay that way for minutes before he suddenly said. “I’m hungry. Let’s go grab dinner.” You nod and start walking to his car while holding his hand