Chapter 10. [END]

Mnet Scandal. #Our version, our love~

     Today is the D-Day. Your last day with him as an item. You woke up early this morning to cook him breakfast and now you’re in a bus heading to his practice room. You want to make a surprise so didn’t greet him this morning. Actually, you can’t sleep last night because you kept thinking about what would happen today. Now you come back to reality, this is a program. He’s an idol, a new-rising idol and you’re just an ordinary girl. He’ll meet many beautiful girls in the industry and you feel a little bit insecure about that. You shook your head, don’t want to ruin the moment when especially you already arrive in front of Yedang Entertainment, his Entertainment Agency. You still remember the pathway to the practice room so you decided to just follow your mind and luckily, it leads you to the room. You can hear their song titled You Might Grow Distant from outside. You knock on the door, hoping one of them can still hear you despites the loudest music right now. After like 5 minutes of banging into the door, someone open it from inside. Your angel at that time was Ray, the cute guy with eyes smiles.

“Ehh, nuna?” he looks at you with disbelieve face. You quickly put one of your fingers on your mouth, asking him to keep quiet. He nods with smile, ready to be your partner-in-crime.

“Yha, Ray. Who is that?” T.K asked out of curiosity because no one is coming in and Ray keeps standing still in front of the door.

“Ouhh, Rome hyung. Younggie nuna said Sajangnim wants to meet you right now in his office.” Ray said after closing back the door and walks towards the boys. Rome quickly stands up and walks towards the door while looking at Ray and asking if he’s being serious. Ray nods his head and when Rome’s open the door, you jump onto him and hug him tightly make him startled a bit. It took him couples of minute to come back to his senses before snaking his arms on your waist. The boys look at Ray who’s now smiling widely because the unplanned plan was succeed. He pulls out after a while and looks at you, flashing his dashing smile.

“No wonder there’s any reply to my texts; here you’re surprising me early in the morning.” He tickles your waist makes you burst out in laughter. He stops when you give him a pinch on his arm. You hold up a bag in front of him and he raises his eyebrows.

“I make breakfast for you guys.” He nods before hold the bag for you in his left hand and holds your left hand in his right hand and walking inside the room with grins. You bow at the boys while greeting each other. “Good Morning. Sorry for disturbing, but I bring breakfast for us.” They high-five each other hearing the ‘breakfast’ word. You guys make a circle on the center of the room to eat together. Since they are going to practice for hours, you make a Kimchi Fried Rice as the menu including sandwiches, egg role and some fruits as the desert. They’re actually swallowing the foods right now while you and Rome, you guys are in your own world. You both keep feeding each other while having a light conversation. After you guys are done, all of you are working together to clean the room back before they start practicing again after that. You took place on a couch and watch them happily. Some time, they will turn and sing at you or pointing at you while dancing especially Kangjun. He’s a chooding in the group. They rest for a while after dancing for 3 hours continuously. Rome takes place besides you and places his head on your shoulder.

“You want me to massage you a bit, oppa?” He nods before turns his back at you. You start with giving him head’s massage and then continue giving him body’s massage. He looks a little bit refresh after that. He thanks you before placing his head on your shoulder once again trying to take nap only for minutes to rest his body for a while. ‘I guess, this is how it feels after knowing each other and sharing the same feeling. Skin ships are not hard anymore between us and also me. It’s getting more comfortable, lately.’

He woke up when the boys are getting ready in their position. Then, they start practicing again until lunch hour. You can see how they work hard in achieving their dreams, and also because of their fans whose always support them. Rome pulls you up before said, “Let’s go. It’s time for lunch.” You just follow his steps. You notice that he’s a little bit quiet today and you don’t know why. Maybe because today is the D-day or maybe he’s angry because you don’t reply to any of his texts this morning. He brings you to the company’s cafeteria and you both took place behind a very beautiful man-made waterfall with so many fishes in there. You just look at the fishes while waiting for him coming with your lunches.

“Here’s our lunch. Let’s enjoy it.” You look at him who is now placing the food in front of you. You shook your head when he holds up a bite in front of you saying you’re already full eating breakfast this morning. “Thanks for bringing us breakfast. It’s so delicious. The boys also like it, very much.” He said while looking at you and slips your hair behind your ear.

“Thank you too. It’s not a big deal, oppa. “You stop for a while before continue. “How are you today? I guess you’re really tired right now.” You caresses his cheeks and looking at him with your concern eyes. He flashes you his handsome smile.

“Do you know what day is today?”

“I know. It’s the D-day. Can I ask you something?” he nods before you continue. “Is it because today is our last day or you’re mad at me because I don’t reply to your texts you being so quiet today?”

“I’m not. It just, I’m really thankful about you bringing the breakfast and I’m a bit tired today because I can’t sleep last night.”

“Me too, I can’t sleep last night.”

“Really? Were you thinking about me last night?” you make a ‘hum’ sound as a reply. “Me too. I can’t stop thinking about you and about today. I hope, whatever decision we’ll make tonight won’t hurt both of us. “He continued while looking into your eyes. You’re about to cry, overwhelmed by his words just now.

“Let’s make a decision which is the best for both of us, okay?” He nods and you hold his hands tightly when you feel he’s giving you a letter in secret. You glance at him and he just nods, giving you a sign that the letter is for you and it’s a secret. You quickly put the letter in your pocket once he let go of your hands.

Since he still needs to continue his practice session, you decide to go back first and meet him tonight. Even though you just want to stay with him, you still can’t be there for hours because he also has other schedules. Besides, you don’t want to burden him. He told you to read the letter after you meet each other tonight and you had promised him to not read it right now.

As you do your own things in the house, time flies and now he’s coming to pick you up just for a while since he still have another 2 schedules left tonight. You already get ready and wait for him to arrive. After 30 minutes, he’s now in front of your house. You quickly get into the car once finishes locking the door. He helps you with your seatbelt before starts driving again.

“Where are we going?” you asked while looking at him.

“We’re going to the beach. Is it okay?” you nodded your head, liking his idea in choosing the beach.

“When are your next schedules?”

“In 3 hours. Don’t worry, we have plenty of time to be spend tonight.” He caresses your cheek.  Your lips form a smile. After minutes of driving, you guys finally arrive at a beach with very beautiful scenery. He pulls out a blanket from the backseat before going out and open the door for you. Once you come out, he quickly covers you with the blanket before closing the door. You both walk hands in hands towards the sea and took place on one of the rocks there. He wraps his arms around your waist while you put your head on his broad chest. You both enjoyed the wind and almost forget that tonight is the last night you’re going to spend together. Tomorrow, there’s no Him neither Her, no her man or my girlfriend and so on. You let out a sigh when suddenly reality comes and hit you. He taps your shoulder while humming to a song. Let Me Hold You. A very meaningful song between you two. The song that makes you said you’ll believe in him in this relationship. A tear fall from your eyes and you slowly wipe it, afraid he will see it. After minutes of silent, you look up to search for his face.

“I’m going to miss us after this.” You said while smiling, don’t want to cry in front of him anymore. “Thanks for a beautiful one week that we shared together, I won’t forget you, oppa.” You caress his cheeks with love. You want him to know that you really, really love him and you want to be with him forever if it did exist.

“I won’t forget you too. Because you’re different, I love you with all my heart. Please, don’t forget that.” He said before closing the gap between you too and kisses your lips fully. You respond to his kiss by letting him slip his tongue in. You both only stop when you needed air and continue after that. It takes you almost 30 minutes to completely stop harassing each other lips. He places his forehead on yours while gazing into your eyes. You peck his lips really quick before smiling while looking at him.

After an hour, you both decided to go back. Since this is your parting time, the production will send you back home. You both hug each other tightly before parting. You cried when he drives his car away. You take place on a bench nearest you while waiting for this night to end.

It’s 10 minutes to midnight and you keep looking at your phone, hesitate to send him a text message. You startled a bit when your phone vibrate, signaling that there’s a new incoming message.

Dear, I would love to be with you if I can but you already know how hectic my life can be, I don’t want it to be a burden once we start dating each other. I love you, believe me I really do. But I think, this is not the time yet. Take care of yourself from now on, don’t hurt yourself and keep supporting me and the boys. Lastly, I’m sorry if I hurt you right now but I’m hurt too with this decision. Let’s break up.

Your heartbeats stop. You can’t breathe for a moment you thought you could die out of too much shocked. You reread his text message again and it’s still the same. You end up crying out loud while replying to him.

Annyong, oppa. I’m really surprised that we choose a same decision. I will always support you and the boys, don’t worry. Take care too and don’t hurt yourself also. If you hurt, I’m hurt too. Lastly, I want to say that I love you too. Sorry that I never tell you before, I just too shy to confess. But, I really, really love you with all my heart. Thanks, oppa. I’ll be missing you.