Chapter 1

Mnet Scandal. #Our version, our love~

    You are walking down the street with your friends, Cho Hee and Hyo. Compared to other girls, you’re a little bit different.  You’re pretty, no doubt but the different is in your style. If girls nowadays love wearing skirt or short –pant, you’re more into jeans. Skinny jeans, low cut jeans and every other type of jeans. You prefer to tie your hair into ponytail then let it been blown by wind. You love wearing cap most of the time actually. No make-up, no too y clothes, no pinky pinky girly girly items, no too girly stuff also. You prefer Man U jersey as your birthday gift compared to flower, teddy bear or candy. Cho Hee is the only girl who is really close with you while Hyo is one of your guy’s best friends.

“Jin~ahh, how many time should I remind you that girls nowadays wear short skirt, pabo! Not jeans anymore. Plus, plus, only crazy girl will go out without make – up. “There goes the ahjumma, Cho Hee. You’re keeps nodding while making faces. You are immune to it because it happens almost every day.

Why wasting your time to apply the eyeliner and so on when you’re actually walking with sun above you? It’s hot and you’re lazy to wake up early in the morning just to get ready for your date at 2 p.m.  Normal girls are crazy. Actually, cut the normal thing because it isn’t normal. Blehh!

“Ouch, it’s hurt!” you snap out from your dream when Cho Hee spanks your head. Hyo just laugh while looking at you while Cho Hee, she’s now hiding behind him. You glare at both of them.  “Yhaa, don’t spoil the mood. Come on Hee~ahh, don’t be a kill joy, at least for today. “You start walking again. Actually, you’re not planning to go out but Cho Hee keeps begging you to accompany her because she wants to go to a place you don’t really know.

You stop walking when someone keeps tapping your shoulder. When you turn around, there’s no Cho Hee or Hyo but there’s a guy who is now kneeling in front of you while holding a bouquet of flowers.  . “I’m C- Clown’s Rome. Please be my girlfriend for a week. “You’re in daze. ‘What is this? Who is this guy? Why me? What kind of prank is this?’ Without notice, you take the flowers and the guy is already standing in front of you. There are many people watching the propose but you don’t really mind because you’re actually still can’t understand the current situation.

When that guy suddenly grabs your right hand, you snap out from your dream. You look at him with so many questions in your mind but something grabs your eyes. His smile. His handsome smile. “What is your name, miss?”

“Ahh, sorry. Hello, I’m 20 years old, Soo Jin. Nice to meet you, Rome…” your words are hanging because you’re not sure how to address him.

“Oppa, since I’m 23 years old.” He looks at your confused face and laughs a bit. “So, let’s go.”

“Wait, wait. Where are my friends? Cho Hee and Hyo?”

“Ouhh don’t worry, they know about us already.” He assured you before lead you to his car. A very beautiful car, you could say because you love cars too. Being a gentleman he’s, he open the door for you and wait for you to get in before close it back and quickly go to his side.