Ice cream in winter! ^_^

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

       Taeyeon was with Leetuck, of course and Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Junho! Tiffany smiled and went to greet them. They all smiled and greeted her warmly, it was just Taecyeon whi was being a little weird.

       "How are you Fany? It's been a while!" Nichkhun said.

       "Yeah. I guess both of us were really busy. But don't worry, you'll be able to see my pretty face often with the rehearsals!"

       "Oh no, we'll have to endure this ugly face," Kuhn said and Fany hit him.

       "Hey! Don't think that you're so pretty yourself Khun!" Everyone burst out laughing. 

       "Siwon! You were with Fany?" Khun asked.

      "Yes," Siwon replied with a smile. He looked at Fany and she quickly looked away.

      "We're back together Khun," Fany said, smiling a little. 

        "Woah! I'm really happy for you guys!" Khun grinned and high-fived Fany. Junho winked and laughed. Then, Taecyeon smiled and then looked at Siwon.

        "That's my little sister," he said in English. The word 'sister' stung a lot and Fany looked at Taeyeon who just shrugged, not knowing what to do to help her best friend. They always spoke with each other in English when Khun or someone else who was a foreigner was with them. Of course, Khun tried to only speak in Korean in his dorm even if it was hard, but the guys were there to help him. "You even make her cry once, you're dead meat bro. You know I like you, but..." 

         "I know. I'm like that with Jiwon," Siwon replied. Jiwon was Siwon's little sister. She was really nice and pretty!

         "Khun!" Fany said. Nichkhun looked at her and she raised an eyebrow at him. 

        "Ah!" Khun smiled and winked. "Shall we go now?"

        "Why not? It's really summer this time!" They both burst out laughing. 

        "What are you talking about?"  Junho asked.  

       "Fany and I always eat ice cream when we meet!" Khun said. "Last time we met was early spring and it was a bit cold, but we still went. I guess we can go now? Are you guys up for it?"

      "Siwon, lets go! Hm?" Siwon nodded and laughed. The rest also agreed and they all went to an ice cream bar which was near a park. They hung there since it was mostly filled with old people.

      "So, that's why you two like to meet here! It's easy to hang out since you're incognito!" Khun and Fany nodded. These two were best friends and Khun saw her as his dude!

       "Khun, did you bring her here in November, last year? Around the end of November?" Taecyeon asked.

      "Yep!" Khun's eyes grew bigger and he said again. "No! We didn't!" Tiffany slapped her forehead with her hand. 

      "Taeng, I think we should make her pay!" Taecyeon said. Taeyeon nodded with an evil smirk. Tiffany came here in November while she was starting to gt the flu. She still came anyway and ended up really sick for more than a week. Taecyeon and Taeyeon were the ones who took care of her, more than the others. Khun was also sick, so he they couldn't meet. 

      "Guys, stop living in the past," Fany said, trying to save her skin.

      "Khun! I was taking care of you because you went to eat ice cream in WINTER?" Junho asked. Khun nodded and he looked at me. I looked back and we both started to laugh. 

     "Did you two never thought of dating each other?" Leetuck suddenly said. Everyone looked at him agog. "Sorry! It just came out. You guys look like best friends..."

     "That's what we are," Khun said. "I love her like my sister."

     I love him as a brother, nothing more. We would never last one day as a couple!" Fany said. "I mean, I give him advice on girls and he on guys. We to shopping and we act like immature kids. One needs to be mature in a relationship, but no one is between us both."

     "We'll, that's true," Siwon said. He was not mad at all at Tiffany, he was just pissed off at Leetuck. Why was he saying such things? 

     They talked a bit more and then they all went back home. Taeyeon was going out for a movie with Leetuck though. Tiffany had a photoshoot with Seohyun, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon though. When she got to the studio, she found that Sooyoung was ignoring her.

     "Hyo, why is Soo like that?" Fany asked.

    "Don't know... She was fine all day long. Omo! Fany-ah, look at that dress!" They stopped talking about Sooyoung because the dress was really pretty. Hyoyeon San Tiffany were both fashionistas, so fashion was very important to them. It was a miracle that Fany was friends with Taecyeon considering this...

    "Eonni," Sooyoung said to Fany after some time. Seohyun was watching them and Hyoyeon stopped reading Vogue to listen too. "Why are you so hypocrite? Can't you deicde? Do you have to hurt a person whose feeling are surely sincere?" Sooyoung's eyes were wet.

     "Why are you like this?" Fany asked, touching tha arm of Sooyoung. Sooyoung jerked free and glared at Fany. "What are you talking about?"

     "I heard you last night with Sica Eonni!" Fany narrowed her eyes, still not understanding. She was so drunk last night that she had already forgotten what she said. "You like Taecyeon Oppa and yet you're with Siwon Oppa? You know that I've had a crush on him too! I told you once after your break up!"

      The here others were silent and they also heard a gasp. They all turned their heads to see...