Bad cook

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

     "Really Fany, we know you two are best friends, and it's not our first time seeing you using Taecyeon Oppa like this, but what if manager Oppa was the one who had come?!" Hyoyeon said a bit loudly. Fany and Taecyeon both sighed in relief. They were not busted! 

      "Mianhae," Fany and Taecyeon said. They looked at each other and Tiffany gave Taecyeon her eye smile. Then, Taecyeon got up and greeted the girls properly. 

      "You should have brought Chansung with you Oppa!i have some killer moves to show him!" Hyoyeon said.

      "Next time I come, I'll bring him too. And maybe Nichkhun too," he said and winked at Yuri. Yuri became red and they all laughed.

      "Oppa! You're so mean!"

      "Seohyun-ah, come help me," Fany said. "We'll make some food for our guest!" They are stared at her.

      "I just remembered... I promised my Noona that I would have lunch with her!" Taecyeon said, scratching his head.

      "Tell her to come here, then!" Tiffany said. Hyoyeon, Yuri and Seohyun simply looked at Taecyeon, waiting for his reply. 

      "I can't, because her hotel is a bit far from here and she also came with friends!"

      "Ah, okay then." 

      "Fany, you should rest while we order some food!" Yuri said. Everyone nodded and then Taecyeon quickly left. Hyoyeon ordered Chinese food and they all atein front of the T.V. After tow hours, they heard the door being opened. Was it Yoona? Tiffany did not know how she should behave with Yoona... When they were not talking to each other it was pretty easy, since she knew what she should do, how she should behave. But now...

      When Fany saw who it was, she shrieked in joy and hugged him. "Oppa!" She kissed his cheek and hugged him again. He hugged her tightly and buried his head in her hair, loving the feeling of hugging her again after so much time. Then, he arrived Tiffany to her room and he closed the door behind them.

      Yoona smiled and explained what had happened and that he came today. Yoona simply told them that she did not want to bother Fany since she was with Taecyeon and that Oppa would have taken it badly to see those two hanging out.

     "Come on now! These two have been beasties for years!" Yuri said.

    "Go tell it to him. You know how he is with Fany!" Hyoyeon said. 

 

"Taecyeon, why are you annoying me?!" Nichkhun yelled. Wooyoung and Junho rushed to the Thai Prince's to see what was going on. 

      "I'm bored!" Taecyeon said. "Just play with me!"

      "Siro!"

      "Wae? I play with you when Wooyoung is busy!" 

     "We'll, go play with Chansung!"

     "He is busy!"

     "Junsu Hyung!" Nichkhun yelled. "HYUNG!!"

     "What?" Junsu asked, walking in. When he saw that everyone was here, he raised an eyebrow at Junho,the only one who would give him a proper reply. 

     "Taecyeon Hyung is bored an wants to play with Khun Hyung, but he doesn't want to play with him. I think Wooyoung is here just to defend Khun Hyung in case things get dirty." Junho smiled.

     "And why are you here?" Junsu asked him.

     "Two against one is not fair." Junsu rolled his eyes at him.

     "Taecyeon-ah, what are you doing here?"

     "Tiffany said she was going to cook lunch for me."

     "I think that your kind and sick girlfriend is done eating now." Taecyeon felt a bit bad now...

    "Hyung, you're bring mean to me! You don't know what her cooking is like. You've never tasted it!"

    "Now, you can go, right? Tell her that your Hyung wants to have dinner with the whole group. I'm paying, okay?"

    "What's the occasion?" Junho asked. Something was fishy.

    "You'll find out soon enough..."

    Taecyeon just left the dorm, much to Nichkhun's relief and went to see Fany again and maybe talk to Yoona. He would just check on Fany and then he would have a small talk with Yoona and the go back again to Tiffany. He knocked on the door and waited.

    "Taecyeon Oppa! You came again! How was your date with your sister?" Yuri said.

    "You know very well that it was a lie," Taecyeon said. They laughed and she led her in the living room, where Seohyun was watching T.V.

    "Oh Oppa! You came back after lunch, hm?" She giggled and he winked at her.

    "Where is Fany?" He asked when he did no see her.

    "She is with an Oppa in her room," Yuri says calmly and sits on the couch. "Now that you ask, it's been quite a while... What could she be doing?" 

    "Bwoh?!" Taecyeon felt like his heart had skipped a beat. Blood drained from his face and he rushed to her room. He heard her laughing just outside they door.

    "Oppa! It tickles!" She was laughing and Taecyeon felt scared. Was she cheating on him? Who was that Oppa? 

    "Tiffany-ah!" He opened the door loudly and stared at the scene in front of him agog. "Oh...!" He gasped suddenly. 

 

Who is that Oppa? And what is Fany doing with him...? O.o

 

Sorry for the wait guys! I've been very busy lately, so I don't really have time to watch dramas or read books to get som imagination! But please, keep supporting me! Gomawoyeo!! ^_^