Vacation

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

 

Tiffany returned home with her foot in a plaster. This small fall had fractured her ankle and she was not allowed to move for some time. She felt so guilty as Manager Oppa helped her get to her room.
 
     "Eonni!" Seohyun said and came to help her too, which was not necessary since Oppa was carrying her, bridal style. "Oppa, what happened?" Everyone looked at him, waiting for his reply.
 
     "She fell down while dancing. Her ankle is fractured. You girls will have to work without Fany for two whole months."
 
    "Oppa, the doctor said one month and two weeks..."
 
    "Fany-ah, he also said that you were stressed and that's what caused you to be like this... Her bones are weak, so I'll leave her in your good care, huh?"
 
   "Ne!" 8 girls replied, happy to help Tiffany. 
 
   "Oppa, who helped her go to the hospital?" Sunny asked.
 
   "Oppa came at the right time, girls!" Fany said and smiled at Oppa. He just nodded and looked severely at Tiffany. She just looked away, not meeting his eyes. Taeyeon smelled something fishy right away.
 
 
 
    "Feel good?" Sooyoung asked her. She then put the covers up to Fany's chest.
 
    "Ne, gomawo Sooyoung-ah," she replied smiling. They were all worried about her and even made fun of her for falling. She was glad that the girls were not blaming her or anything for the work...
 
   "Ya, Hwang!" Hyoyeon looked mad though. "Next time you work so hard, i'll make sure to kill you before you break something!" She was yelling at Tiffany, but Tiffany could hear how worried she was about her.
 
   "Arasso! Is this how you treat a sick dongseang?"
 
   "Ne."
 
   "Babo!"
 
   "Bwoh?" 
 
   "Ani! Nothing!" Then, they all looked at each other and burst out laughing. They all ate in Fany's room that night and Fany really did get her sushis, but she was forced to drink soup before and take medicine...
 
   "Ok, now Fany needs some rest,' Taeyeon said. They all left and hugged and kissed Fany before leaving. Except for Hyoyeon who just smacked Fany's head lightly.
 
   "Eonni, not leaving?" Fany asked Taeyeon.
 
   "Who helped you?" Fany just looked away without saying anything. "Why are are you so quiet?"
 
   "I don't wanna talk about it, Eonni."
 
   "I'm your best friend Hwang Mi Young!" Taeyeon said and looked at Fany. When the younger girl looked up, her eyes were wet with unshed tears. "Fany-ah..."
 
   "Luhan had some business in the studio. Satisfied? Now, let me sleep. I'm tired." The tears burst out and Taeyeon quietly left the room. She felt guilty for forcing Fany to tell her about it. Luhan...
 
   That night, Tiffany cried herself to sleep. Had she not been on medications, she wouldn't have slept at all. She really needed to forget about today. Hopefully, the night would help her forget.
 
    The next day, she was awakened by her phone ringing next to her. She groaned and tried to pick it up without moving her foot. It stopped ringing before she could pick it. However, she still wanted to know who it was and she managed to pick it. Just when she was about to see who it was, it started to ring again. She did not bother to look at the ID, she just picked it up.
 
    "Yeoboseyeo?"
 
    "Baby, how are you?"
   
 
 
Hmmm... Who just called her?