See you soon! ;)

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

     Taeyeon kissed him back and tasted her own tears in . She did not want to let him go, she wanted to keep him with her forever. She wanted him and her to be regular persons, with normal works and all that. But she knew what he felt when he was performing since she felt the same thing. She did want another life, but sometimes she wished that she did. 

     "Let's go get a Big Mac, now, hm?" Leeteuk said as he pulled back. Taeyeon smiled and nodded. He wiped her tears away and she also saw that one tear had rolled down his cheek. She wiped it way and kissed his cheek. Then, he started driving and hey went to McDonalds. "What do you want?" 

     "Royal cheese."

     "A Big Mac and a Royal Cheese please." They took their order and started eating. "What do you want to do next?"

     "Go home and sleep. You have to sleep Oppa."

     "Taeyeon-ah...!"

     "I'll try to come to some of your concerts Oppa. But you just need to sleep, arasso?" He nodded and she smiled. "You'll eat well and take care of your health, huh?"

     "Of course!" He smiled at her. "When I return, I will ask for a week of vacation. Can you ask the same thing?"

     "Ne! Let's go on a trip!"

     "Where do you want to go?"

     "Ah... Italy!" 

     "Shiro! Spain?"

     "New York!" They beamed. "No, wait, too many fans there Oppa..."

     "What about chatting about it, hm? We'll talk about it on Skype? We have five months to prepare for our trip." Taeyeon nodded and they finished their food. Then they drove back to the from. Leeteuk parked his car in the underground parking. They both stayed quiet, not moving at all. 

     "Return to me soon," Taeyeon whispered. She then moved to kiss Leeteuk and ended up on his laps. They looked at each other  and then they went in his backseat. They started making out, but nothing more. Leeteuk I'd not want to say goodbye like this, he wanted it to remain simple.

     Taeyeon had her arms around his shoulders, loving his kisses. They will not be like this soon, it would be another five months before they could really be together again. It hurt that he was going, but that was their work. She had work to do too and she understood him so well.

    "Let's stop here, baby," Leeteuk said after some time. Taeyeon wanted to go on, but she knew that it was hard for him. He was a man after all. She nodded and they it out of the car. They held hands until her dorm door. There, he kissed her softly on the lips and left.

    "I'm back!" Taeyeon said as she entered the dorm. She was tired, sad and happy too. At least she was able to be with him on his last day. She smiled to herself and went in the living room.

    "Eonni!" Yoona said grabbing her. "We can't find Fany Eonni! Where is she?"

    "Bhow?! Fany is missing?" She looked in the living rooms dn saw that all the seven other girls were there, worried and some even crying a little. Manager Oppa was there too along with their stylist.   

    What happened to Fany? They stayed up all night trying to reach her cell phone, but she was not picking up. Taeyeon quietly went into Fany's room to look for something. Then she came back to tell them something. "Don't worry, she's fine. She might be back tomorrow morning.

    

The next day, Taeyeon went outside in her PJs in front of Super Junior. They smiled when they saw her and she had to hug each one of them. Then they called the leader who was the last to come down. He opened his arms when he saw Taeyeon and the latter ran into his arms. She hugged him and they kissed. 

     "I'll see you soon!" He winked and left. She waved at him, a single tear rolling down her cheek. She sighed and went back up again when she heard someone calling her name. "Kim Taeyeon!" She looked back and glared at that person. What was he doing here?! And at this hour?!