Phone calls.

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

 

Finally! What happened to our Tiffany! He he! Enjoy! ^_^
 
     The next day, Tiffany was awakened by her phone ringing next to her. She groaned and tried to pick it up without moving her foot. It stopped ringing before she could pick it. However, she still wanted to know who it was and she managed to pick it. Just when she was about to see who it was, it started to ring again. She did not bother to look at the ID, she just picked it up.
 
    "Yeoboseyeo?"
 
    "Baby, how are you?"
 
    "Don't call me that Khun Oppa!" She said, but smiled. 
 
    "Shouldn't you at least answer my question and show me how polite you are?"
 
    "I'm fine, thank you Oppa!" 
 
    "What will the press say if they interview me and ask questions about you! Since I'm your boyfriend, not knowing anything will seem weird, right?" I laughed at his comment. "What is your manager saying about all this?"
 
    "Well, he's mad...!"
 
    "Mine said that the effect of the Thai Prince finally worked on a SNSD member!" We both laughed at that. "I was planning to deny it all as soon as I can! I have a job later and it seems that the whole world already knows about it, so I'll just stop by the paps and tell them."
 
    "Gomawo Oppa!" She was really happy that Nichkhun was being kind to her about this! He was really a good friend.
 
    "You were kissing my beastly dongseang, right?"
 
    "Your sister is a beast?" Tiffany knew who he was referring to, but she wanted to buy herself some time anyway.
 
    "Ok Taecyeon, your boyfriend."
 
    "YA!" I heard someone yelling. I knew that voice all too well, that was Taecyeon. 
 
    "Fany-ah, I just put you on speaker. Be careful about what you tell Taecyeon. His Hyung is listening!" He Burt's out laughing and Taecyeon cursed. 
 
    "Khun Oppa!" Tiffany complained. She laughed and listened to Taecyeon complaining to Nichkhun. "Taec Oppa!"
 
    "Fany, how are you? I heard about what happened from Nichkhun." 
 
    "Bowh?!" 
 
    "Our manager told me since he thought that I was really dating you and not Taec."
 
    "Sorry babe," Taecyeon said. 
 
    "It's okay! Look, can I call you later? I'm hungry!"
 
    "Ne, later!" They hung up and Tiffany called for help. "Someone!! Help! HELP!!!!"
 
    "Fany-ah! Do gwenchana?" Hyoyeon asked, bursting in the room. She looked like she was worried and had rushed into the room.
 
    "Ne, I just need you to help me to go to the bathroom and wash up." Hyoyeon looked like she was about to slap her. She giggled and the giggle turned into loud laughter. Hyoyeon stalked out of the bathroom and it was Seohyun who finally came to help her. Once they had finished bathing Fany and once she was dressed, she just went in her room. Once there, she decided that she had to call Luhan, even if she didn't want to. He still helped her the previous day. If not for him, she would have suffered to a longer period of time. The doctor said that she was lucky someone was there, or else she might have had to have surgery.
 
    
*Flashback*
 
     "Fany-ah, here," manager Oppa said and handed her a piece of paper. She looked at it and saw that a phone number was written on it. "Luhan told me to tell you to give him a call. He was worried about you, since you fainted in the car and all." Tiffany put the piece of paper in her bag and did not speak at all during the whole ride.
 
*End of flashback*
 
 
     "Yeoboseyeo?"
 
    "Luhan-ah, it's me."
 
    "Noona, " he said. "How are you? Are you OK?"
 
    "I'm OK," she replied and sighed. "I just wanted to say thank you for yesterday. That's all."
 
    "Tif-" Tiffany hung up in his face and gathered her things. She took her mobile phone, her purse and other things, put them in a bag and quietly left the dorm with the help of her crutches. Taeyeon would know that she's fine as soon as she would go in her room, she knew it. But for now, she just wanted to have a nice and quiet day...