Final chapter... T.T

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

      "Does that mean that you don't believe me?" Fany asked, afraid of his reply.

      "I believe you becaus I know your story with Luhan, but..." He stopped and sighed. He passed one hand through his hair and looked away from Tiffany. "What do I do if there is an article that says I am dating you Fany-ah?" Tiffany couldn't say anything, she just looked down at her feet. She was not even to cry for that's nice she knew he was right. Before her was his career and he had to think about that first. "Please understand me..."

      "I do," she whispered. "Being with a cheap like me disgusts you and you might get a bad publicity. That will be bad for your acting career and your singing too, right?" He stayed quiet and Fany knew that she was right! "Oppa, let's just pretend this never happened, let's pretend that you and I are barely friends because of this business, okay? I won't bother you anymore, promise!" She smiled at him and left the apartment running to her car.

 

Tiffany managed to get in the same way she got out. Once she entered the dorm, she found that everyone was gone. What the hell? She was so pissed off at everyone. Tiffany decided to go on the internet and saw the mean comments that her anti-fans had left and she also saw how her fans were actually replying and fighting for her, taking her side. That got her bawling.

       Tiffany was so grateful to them and she felt so sorry too. Because she was so careless, she was making her fans suffer. She didn't want them to be like this, she wanted to be a role model for her fans, and not someone like this. Of course nothing happened with Luhan, but others might not trust her. Her fans however trusted that it was a misunderstanding and that it was nothing. They knew that Fany was not this kind of person. With tears rolling down her cheeks, she thanked her fans for supporting her and she also apologized to them and promised to explain everything soon. 

      "Where the hell is everyone?" She wandered into the kitchen and prepared some coffee and cookies for her and went in front of the T.V. maybe she could watch some dramas... The last person who was watching T.V was on the news channel. However, before she could change channels, news came on about her. It was a report about what she has just twitted to her fans... Man, these people were really fast!

       "Tiffany has indeed some explanations, we are all expecting it! We are just waiting for you to tell us about what happened," the reporter was saying. "Her manager and Lee Soo Man won't say anything regarding Tiffany's latest scandal, but well, we all know how they must be used to it by now, don't we?"

      With a groan, Tiffany switched channels and put on a vareity show. She didn't need to go on a channel where they would be talking about her without knowing anything. She felt really guilty about this whole story. Luhan was at fault, but so was she. Why did she ever get involved with him anyway! She should have just remained single until the age where she needs to marry.

      "I guess that I should stay out of guys' way if I want to succeed... There really is no privacy in this world..."  Her phone suddenly rung and she picked it up. "Hello?"

      "Fany-ah," her manager said. 

      "Oh, Oppa. What is it?"

       "Is your brother still here?"

       "Yeah, he is in Seoul taking care of some business. Wae?" 

       "We'll tell everyone that you were actually visiting him and that you eventually spent the night with your brother since you miss him so much. Luhan will say that he was meeting some friends that were visiting him from China." So, she was just going to invent a whole story. "Tiffany?"

       "Ne, I will do it."

       "Of course you will, or else your career will be ruined! Not just yours but the career of the other eight too!" She closed her eyes and told him that she understood. "Oh, a age to cry a little if you can, so that it will be easier for you to be forgiven, arrachi?"

       "Arassoyeo," she said. They were making her do a whole drama, yeah. But she was going to do it anyway, she had no choice. She would stay away from Taecyeon and lie for her and her members. Because of this world where there was no such thing as privacy, she lost her first true love...

 

Tiffany had an interview the next day where she lied and cried on T.V and everyone believed her since there was proof that her brother was indeed in Korea. Her friends were thankful to her and started to protect her a little more, but she always felt a whole inside of her whenever she saw Taecyeon... That awesome friendship she had with him did not come back and they acted as professionals around each other...