Giving him a chance.

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

 

        "Sooyoung-ah, what are you doing here?" Jessica asked her. "Have you been here-"
 
       "Ne, Eonni, I've been here all along. I was worried about Fany Eonni and wanted to know what was wrong. But Fany can be really loud when she's drunk it seems..." 
 
         "Don't tell Yoona." Sooyoung nodded. "Wait, are you crying?"
 
         "No..." A single year fell from Sooyoung's eye.
 
         "You like Taecyeon too?"
 
         "Ani! The one I like is Siwon Oppa!"
 
 
 
The next day, Tiffany woke up with a hangover. She groaned as she looked at her clock. It was 10! Tiffany rushed to the bathroom to start getting ready. Siwon was supposed to come and pick her up in 30 minutes. She ran around the house like a crazy girl and finally, was able to get ready in time. Well, nearly.
 
         "Eonni, Siwon Oppa has been waiting for 15 minutes. Are you ready now?" Seohyun asked, coming in Tiffany's room. Tiffany took her bag, unchurched her phone and went in the living room, where the girls, Siwon and Leetuck were. Tiffany went to greet Siwon.
 
         "Tuck Oppa! Annyeog!" Tiffany gave him a small hug and he kissed her cheek. "Oppa," Tiffany said and gave Siwon a small peck on the lips. Everyone laughed and Tiffany blushed. Siwon grabbed her wrist and mad her sit on him. Tiffany didn't like this. It didn't feel right to sit like this in front if the girls. Even Leetuck and Taeyeon were not sitting like this.
 
          "Hey, what about a double date?" Leetuck asked Taeyeon and Tiffany. Both friends agreed happily. They had always wanted to go on a double date. Seems like Siwon had already talked about it to Leetuck. They said goodbye and took Leetuck's car to go to shopping. Taeyeon and Tiffany were in the back while the guys were in front.
 
          After shopping for a while, they were all hungry so they went to a restaurant. In the car, they were fighting about what to eat. Tiffany wanted to eat pizza while Taeyeon wanted to eat cold noddles. They went on and on fighting that even Siwon got tired of it after some time.
 
          "What about splitting for lunch, hm? Fany and I can go eat pizza while Hyung and Taeng can go eat cold noddles!" Siwon said. The girls smiled, satisfied by this idea. They found a pizzeria next to a Korean restaurant and they went to eat.
  
           "Oppa, is it okay for me to choose?" Siwon nodded and Fany smiled. They ordered their food and drinks and talked a bit while waiting for it.
 
           "You're different today... Yesterday you seemed weird. Was everything okay?" 
         
           "Ne," Tiffany lied. She could not tell Siwon that she was nervous because of Taecyeon... She didn't want to hurt him at a ll, but she felt like a hypocrite still. She wanted to fall for Siwon again. She really wanted to, but it seemed that her heart was not listening to her brain at all.
 
          "I'm really happy that you decided to give me another chance Fany-ah," Siwon said, taking her hand in his. He smiled warmly at her and she knew that he was being serious with her.
 
          "It really does seem like you've changed Oppa," she replied with a big smile. She promised herself that she would at least give him a chance. He deserved it. Their food came and they both ate it well since they were both very hungry. Tiffany smiled when she saw Taeyeon coming out of the restaurant. She was with Leetuck and...