The fall...

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

 

      Yoona gave Tiffany a bottle of water and smiled. They both drank some water and then Yoona hugged Tiffany. "Eonni, you can count on me!"
 
     "Ne," Tiffany said and smiled. "I think that you should go now. Taec Oppa will be waiting."
 
     "Eonni, I'm sad when I see him. I still like him..." Yoona's eyes were wet with unshed tears. "And this dance is not helping! We are supposed to have chemistry when dancing, we have to see each other and act in a hot way with each other. Eonni, try to talk to him, huh? You're his best friend."
   
     "Yoona-ah, you have a tight schedule and you'd better go now. You don't have much time to practice. Go now. You're a good actress, you can do it well, can't you?"
 
     "Ne," Yoona said and left. However, she looked at Tiffany weirdly before she left. It was going to get even weirder between them.  Tiffany sighed, knowing that there was nothing she could do about it... 
 
     She loved Taecyeon but she also loved Yoona. She was hurting Yoona by lying like that. She needed to tell her soon. Sooner than expected. Tiffany started dancing again, but she was not able to focus at all. Her mind was filled with Yoona...
 
    After practicing for an hour, she decided to take a break and went to look for something to eat. She was really hungry right now. Should she just go out and then come back?
 
    "Fany-ah," she heard her name and looked behind her. Taecyeon was coming her way along with Yoona. "You're done?"
 
    "Ani... I realized that I have gotten bad at some steps in certain songs lately. I think I should practice more. But right now, I need a break."
 
    "Wanna go eat eat somewhere? I have to come back here too later."
 
    "Uh, I have to go, so I'll see at home Eonni! Bye Oppa!" Yoona smiled and rushed out of the building to go to her next schedule. Yoona was really a busy girl. 
 
    "I wanna eat with you," Taecyeon said to Fany. Fany smiled at him and nodded. 
 
    "Why don't you order us some food? I feel like eating sushi by he way!" Fany winked and went to the toilets. She was feeling very happy and it seemed that Taecyeon and Yoona were acting normally like old friends again. Fany really hoped that Yoona would forgive her.
 
    "You're working hard."
 
    "I know Oppa. But I have to try my best for the girls and my fans. I wil give them the best of myself because, we'll, they support me and make my dream come true!" She smiled and sat next to him. They were both in the room Taecyeon and Yoona had been using earlier, waiting for their food to arrive.
 
    "Come here." Fany nodded and sat between his legs.he put his arms around her and Fany leaned her head on his chest. "You're an amazing girl."
 
    "Wae?"
 
    "You work very hard to please your fans. You care a lot about the others more than yourself... You also are not like the other girls."
 
    "I'm not like the other girls? Am I that special to you, Oppa?"
 
    "Ani, you're just weird!"
 
   "YA!"
 
    "Oy, did you ever see a girl hit her Oppa like you hit me all the time?!" Fany started to laugh at him. "And you really hit hard, Fany-ah!" Just then, their food arrived. Taecyeon went to take it outside and then came back.
 
    "I don't think these are sushis..."
 
    "I bought a large pizza! I think you need stamina Fany-ah, since you're working so hard!" Fany smiled and nodded. Instead if opening the box, Taecyeon just smile gently at her. 
 
    "Oppa, give me food!" She complained. 
 
   "Oh, right!" He smiled and he opened the box. In the end, Fany ended up eating more than Taecyeon. "Ya, you didn't eat this morning?"
 
   "Nope, I had to flee! Hyoyeon was mad at me because of the newspaper article and I was sure that Taeyeon and Jessica would have found out about us and give me a hard time about not telling them yet. So, I ran away without eating." Taecyeon frowned at her.
 
    "You could have bought a muffin on he way!" 
 
    "Next time!"
 
    "But it's not like you don't usually eat this much. I'm sure that you'll be hungry again in an hour!" Taecyeon laughed add any crossed her arms. 
 
    "Ok Taecyeon, you're playing with fire right now. Be careful not to burn yourself!" 
 
    "Coming from you, that's a really scary thing to say..." She just shrugged and drank some water.
 
    "Oppa, what did Khun Oppa say?"
 
    "He was staying at a hotel with his sister last night and he cannot read Hangul. But, you know, we'll have to tell out band-mates soon." 
 
    "Ara," she replied. "I will tell Yoona tonight. I will plan how, but I will tell her when we are both alone." He just nodded and smiled at her.
 
    Tiffany then left to go to her room to practice some more. She started dancing and did not stop for one hour straight. She was starting to get tired, but she could not stop right now, she had to make this performance beautiful. She needed to do this right... She was already being a bad friend and a bad Eonni, she needed to do this right.
 
    She was doing her best while dancing, but her thoughts were on Yoona and Sooyoung all the time. She could not stop thinking a out them and how hurt they oth were.
 
    Tiffany suddenly did something wrong and felt herself falling slowly, not prepared for the fall at all. 
 
    "Tiffany-ah!" 
 
    She fell down and tear started to stream down face. She was badly hurt and she was in agony. She started crying and then she felt a hand touching her. 
 
    "Tiffany-ah..."