Telling the girls

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

When Tiffany got home, Yuri was in front of the TV, Seohyun was in her room with Sooyoung and Taeyeon was talking with Jessica in the dinning room. Fany went to them and sat down with a sigh. They both looked up from Jessica's laptop and smiled at her.

      "Have you been crying?" Sica asked, worried. "Gwenchana, Fany-ah?"

      "Ne," Fany replied. "I have to tell you guys something..." Tiffany bit her lip nervously. "I'm back with Siwon..."

      "WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT???????????" Both Sica and Taeng yelled causing everyone to run in the dinning room. Tiffany shook her head.

      "Nice, you're all here so I won't have to tell each one of you!" Even Sunny and Hyoyeon were here. They were surely in their rooms reading or something... "I'm back with Siwon Oppa..." Everyone stared at her for a long time. Sooyoung felt very hurt by this because she had a crush on him. She blamed herself for not confessing to Siwon when she had the chance to do so.

       "Weren't you always complaining about him before? How come you're dating again?" Sooyoung asked her.

       "Siwon Oppa wanted to meet me, so I went since I was free. We talked after he told me he missed us... I told him I would tell him later. After that we both had so much fun... I ended up saying yes to him." Fany did everything to avoid Taeyeon's gaze. Meanwhile, sooyoung felt like crying, but did her best to hide her feelings.

       "Soon you guys will start fighting again for nothing! Why are you guys back?" Hyoyeon asked her. "Are you sane?"

       "Hyo, I like him. Plus, he promised he changed and I can see it. I know what I'm doing." Tiffany then stood up. "I'm going to shower first!" She went in her room to take her stuffs and then went in the shower. Once under the shower, Fany allowed herself to think. She knew that Yoona had finished working. Could it be that she is with Taecyeon at this hour? And why couldn't she be with her boyfriend at this hour? It was still early. They were maybe on a date or just hanging out... Yeah, maybe that was it. 

       Again, she cried while taking her bath, but not that much. The pain was really horrible, but she had to make an effort and be happy for the younger girl. Yoona was happy and Fany was with Siwon. Fany was sur that Siwon was going to help her forget. Fany was sure that she would be able to fall for Siwon easily again if he acted like he did today every time. 

      "Eonni!" Yuri rushed into her room later on when Fany was playing her phone. She looked up at her. Yuri sat beside her and took Fany's phone from her. 

       "Yah!"

       "Just a sec," Yuri replied and was busy typing something. Then, she handed the phone to Fany. It was Allkpop's page. 

 

SiFany is back! SNSD Tiffany was spotted entering a café earlier and soon followed by SuJu Siwon. They went in with a five minutes interval and went out with a two minutes interval. 

 

       "Privacy, can I order some please?" Tiffany said and hurried her face in her pillow to yell. 

       "Did you go somewhere with lots of people?"

       "Ani, I went to our usual meeting place. Siwon Oppa and I always met there and nothing like this ever gapped before." Fany sighed and smiled at Yuri. "Yuri-ah, gomawo for showing me this." Yuri smiled and went back in the living room. As soon as Yuri left, she called someone.

       "Yeoboseyo!" 

       "Oppa!" Fany smiled. She thought that she should tell Siwon about this issue. "Did you get my text?"

       "You sent me a text? What text?" Fany laughed because he was trying hard to put fakeness in his voice. "Yeah, I did."

       "Good then," she replied. "Uh, and, by the way, we've gotta find a new place to date Oppa! They spotted us earlier..."

       "Jinja! But I liked that place and Ajussi too..." Siwon sighed over the phone. "But, well, at least we'll change our décor!"

       "Yeah, maybe you should just invite me to nice restaurants every time!"

       "No way! Especially if you come dressed like today!" 

       "Yah!" They both burst out laughing. "Look who's talking! Do I have to remind you that I'm one of SNSD's fashionista?"

       "I think that you do have to, babe." This word took Fany by surprise. She stayed quiet and so did he. "Mianhae... I'm going too fast here..."

       "Aniyo!" Fany quickly said. "Hey, how about you invite me for dinner tomorrow night?"

       "It's a date!" They both smiled. Fany was happy, but not excited. Siwon, on the other hand, wanted to yell out of joy. He was so excited about this date! He was happy to meet Tiffany in a nice restaurant and treat her a nice meal.

 

The next day, Tiffany went to meet Wooyoung for a one hour practice and then she had an event to attend to. When she got home, she still had a lot of time, so she went in front of the TV to kill sometime until the time at which she had to get ready came. She was happy that she had the dorm all to herself as everyone was busy! Then, Siwon came and they went in the restaurant.

         They were both dressed in normal clothes as Fany had called him earlier to tell him that she wanted something simple. They went in a nice Italian restaurant because they felt like eating Italian. They chatted in the car about their day and they soon arrived. Once in there, Fany spotted a familiar face. It was Taecyeon and he was wit Nichkhun. 

         "Hey there! What's up guys?"

         "Tiffany, it's been a while," Nichkhun said to her. "How have you been?"

        "Good! Even if I've known better days!" They laughed softly. "Taec Oppa, aren't you with Yoona?"

         "No, why would I Fany?"

        "I thought you guys were dating..."

         "Didn't Yoonatell you? I rejected her."

        "Nope, she didn't. We didn't spend much time together." Taecyeon nodded and Siwon and her took another table to eat.

        Tiffany tried her best at dinner with Siwon, but she was worried about Yoona and about Siwon. Maybe she made a mistake by giving another chance to Siwon. Maybe she should have waited and then it would have been alright. But why did Taec Oppa kiss Yoona then if he rejected her? It didn't make any sence to her... Then, why didn't Yoona tell her?!

        Why did Taec Oppa reject Yoona? Fany was a bit scar about Taec Oppa's feelings for her... If he rejected someone like Yoona, there is no way he would accept her feelings... She looked at Taec Oppa and saw that he was looking at them too...