Chukahae

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter!! Please enjoy! :D

 

 
"You still fed her the damn pancake! Oppa, you like her enough to show it on TV!" Tears were in her eyes, but she refused to let them roll down her cheeks. She didn't want to cry in front of him. "Don't lie! I can see that you like Yoona more! Who doesn't? Everyone  prefers Yoona! She's prettier, she-"
 
       Tiffany stopped as she was cut off by...
 
       ... Taecyeon's lips...
 
       Taecyeon was kissing her! She could not believe it! His lips felt so good on hers that she eventually responded to his kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt his smile and he deepened their kiss.
 
      When they pulled back, Tiffany didn't feel like leaving his arms. She rested her head on his shoulder while her arms were still around his neck. He laughed a little and then wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her tight. They stayed like this for a shot while, until they decided to go back.
 
     "Wait Oppa," Fany said, grabbing his arm as he was leaving. "Can we keep this a secret? Even from our friends? Especially Khun Oppa...?"
 
     "No matter how much you think you think Yoona is prettier, you still want to protect her. I love that about you." He kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, we'll keep this between us, hm?" Tiffany pecked his lips and then they left. They both went to the toilets to re-arrange themselves and then went back to the party.
 
     "Fany," Taeyeon said when she saw her. "Where were you?"
 
     "Toilet," Fany explained.
  
 
 
"Eonni, are you okay?" Seohyun asked her at the dorm. She nodded and hugged the younger girl. 
 
     "Goodnight!" She said and went happily in the bathroom to remove her make up. Everyone was staring at her as she made her way to her room when she was done. 
 
      "What's wrong with her?" Jessica asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon shrugged.
 
      "She became friends with Siwon Oppa. He's not that bad, but I'm still a little mad. However Fany is back to being best friends with him... But I really don't know what happened. Maybe it has something to do with Khun Oppa. She spend a long time with him tonight. They even danced a little!"
 
      "What happened with Siwon Oppa?" Sooyoung asked.
 
      "He explained to us that he was confused with his feelings for Fany and another girl," Taeyeon explained. "He just wanted to protect the other one from being harmed. He thought that because he had loved Fany deeply once he could forget the other girl with our girl, but it did not work..." A tear rolled down Sooyoung's cheek.
 
      "Sooyoung-ah?" Yoona said, worried. "Gwenchana?"
 
      "Ani," she whispered and decided to tell the girls bout her crush. In the meantime, Tiffany was putting on her PJs. She had spent the whole night with her friends and she even danced with Nichkhun, but they were both really just friends. They had made it clear months ago.  She had danced with him, true, but she kept meeting Taecyeon's eyes the whole time. He winked at her and she winked back. He also did some dance moves and pointed to her, but discreetly, so that only her could see...
 
     
 
"Hwang Mi Young!" Tiffany heard Hyoyeon yelling as she was putting on some lipstick. She wiped her cheek as she had smudged some. Tiffany felt a bit irritated. Why was Hyoyeon mad at her so early in the morning? She was sure that she hadn't done anything to annoy her.
 
       "What did I do again?" She asked as she walked in the living room. Before she could realize what was happening, something hit her I the face. She staggered back and looked down to see what it was. It was today's newspaper. She looked at Hyoyeon who was glaring at her. "Why did you do that for?"
 
       "For you to get a closer look at your face! You're on the front page again. Chukahae!" 
 
      "What?" Tiffany didn't understand what was happening. She slowly picked up the newspaper and looked at it. She almost immediately dropped it, as if burned and gasped, with a hand on . 
 
      
 
JungMinHeeBish, you were right  chingu! He he! ;)