Followed- Part 2

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

      They both get out of their cars as quickly as they can and use the stairs to go to the fifth floor. It was not a huge hotel. As Tiffany is following him, she wonders why he is staying here. Well, maybe he just rented it for today to talk to her. Knowing him, that might just be the case.

      When he opens the door, Tiffany is breathing hard. She really should be used to this by now, going to her hotel room by using the stairs, but it was still hard! Their agency made this part of their training, running on stairs, to prepare them to hide in these kinds of situations.

      "Come on," Luhan says as he leads the way. Tiffany was used to hotel room and she knew he had been here for a few days, judging the the look of it. "You can tell?"

      "Of course I can! I bet that Director Lee is worried about you, isn't he?" 

      "Nah, I told him I would spend my days sleeping and watching dramas."

      "And he bought that?"

      "You and I both know I am capable of doing it!" Fany nods and sits on the couch while he fetches them both some soda from the fridge.

      "Why this hotel? You have money."

      "You think just like everyone else does, even paparazzis."

      "Ah!" Fany nodded her head and waited. He put a glass of Coke in front of her and he had one in his hand too. He sits in front of her and looks at her, without uttering a single word. "So?"

      "You really think you can be with Taecyeon?"

      "Of course! I should at least give it a shot."

      "This could ruin your beautiful friendship with him, Noona."

      "What's done is done. There is no turning back anymore, Luhan. I want to try this. Ani, I  need to try!"

      "He's not in he same agency as us! He's from JYP!"

      "So what?"

      "You already cannot date anyone, Noona! You're doing much worst by dating him!"

      "Is that what you never said anything when I was with Siwon Oppa?"

      "Siwon Hyung is a nice guy and he's a part of our family Noona. Taecyeon is not and will never be. Why would he leave JYP, hm?"

       "I won't ask him to do that, Luhan!" Tiffany wanted to leave right now. She was feeling so hot because of the anger. "Aish!" She took the glass of coke in front of her and drank it all in one glup. That was better! Fany grabbed her bag and got ready to leave, however, she suddenly started to feel dizzy. 

       "Noona," Luhan was quickly next to her. He caught her in his arms while Tiffany fainted...

 

 

                                       ---------------------/--------------------/---------------------/---------------------/---------------------

 

                                                                              ~THE NEXT DAY~

 

 

           "Seohyun-ah, let Eonni sleep more, will you?" Tiffany groaned as there was light in her eyes. Hr curtains were thick, so that she could sleep in. Ah! Seohyun was probably holding them to force her to wake up. She loved that kid, but she guessed that was because she loved her friends so much. "Seohyun-ah!" She sighed and sat up in bed. 

         That was not her room.

         She looked around and recalled this room! That was Luhan's hotel room! Didn't she leave? What was she doing in this bed... ? With a trembling hand Tiffany lifted the covers and took a peek. She felt a huge wave of relief when she saw that she still had on. But her bra was off and lying on the floor along with her other clothes. 

        Tiffany couldn't think straight at all. What was she going to do! She needed to think straight, but she was not able to! She couldn't remember what had happened at all! Was she sick? She only remembered coming in here and then wanting to leave... She drank the coke to cool her off and then-

        The coke!

        The light bulb switched on in Fany's head. He must've out something in her drink! In these moments, people usually smile and feel smart and triumphant, but she just felt sick. How could thins have happened to her? She was a Suh Nyeo Shi Dae! She couldn't be in situations like these for the sake of her fans! 

        With a numb mind and a dead battery, Fany got dressed and ran outside to her car. There was no sign of Luhan there... Tiffany, clueless, got in her car, not bothering to hide her face, and drove off. 

        That night, that one mistake, could risk her reputation and her love life....

 

 

 

Guys, I want to thank you for keeping on reading my story and supporting me by subscribing! ^_^  Your comments also make me smile! Gomawo!