That's what I get for being shy...

Is there no such thing as privacy?!

It was just after the filming of family outing. Tiffany had so much fun with the others and tried her best to appear cheerful. But even if they all saw her smiling and laughing happily, Fany was broken inside. She never once thought that Taecyeon was going to pick Yoona over her and in front of the camera! She hated the fact that they all cheered on her because it made her look pitiful in front of her fans and she hated that... 

     Fany was now getting ready to leave. She was heading to the van where Yoona was waiting for her. She heard Yoona laughing as she approached the van. When she arrived, she saw Yoona was laughing because she was joking with Taecyeon. She felt hurt again, but kept it in. Why did she never try acting? She was quite skilled at it, truth be told. Well, only in moments like these anyway. 

     "Eonni!" Yoona said when she saw her. Fany smiled at the younger girl and then at Taecyeon. "Oppa, I'll see you tomorrow! Bye!" Yoona got in he van and I followed after muttering a "bye Oppa" to Taecyeon. The van soon started and we were going back to the dorm with Manager Oppa in the front with the driver. "Eonni," Yoona whispered.

     "Hmm?"

     "You don't like Taec Oppa, right?" Her question really took Fany by surprise. She turned around and looked at her. When Fany saw her eyes, she refused to tell her the truth.

      "Why would you say such a silly thing?" Fany asked with a little laugh. "Of course not! He's my Oppa, nothing more." Fany smiled at her and she beamed back. "Wae? You like him?"

      "Ne... Very much..." Her confession took Fany by surprise. Yoona likes Taec Oppa?? 

      "Why don't you confess then? It seems that he likes you Yoong!" She giggled and blew Fany a kiss. She caught it and put her fist on her heart. That's right, that's how close Tiffany and Yoona are close to each other...

      "Tomorrow."

      "You guys are going out together?" Tiffany asked, hurt.

      "Aniyo! Eonni, did you forget? We're meeting 2pm to rehearse! The others are busy so it'll be Wooyoung Oppa, Taecyeon Oppa, you and me!" Yoona giggled and Fany smiled back. 

      "I'm tired now, let me rest." Yoona nodded and got busy on her iPad. Fany put her earphones in her ears and closed her eyes. Soon, with her eyes closes, tears were flowing down her cheeks. Now, she can never be with Taec Oppa! If only she had told him she likes him since long ago, this wouldn't have happened... 

 

When they got home, everyone was asleep, so they also went in their bedrooms to sleep. The next day, they slept until 10 because they had nothing to do in the morning. When they woke up, the other girls had already left the dorm. Yoona and Tiffany quickly got dressed and ready to leave. Tiffany decided to leave in her gym clothes. She would change only after practice and not before. However, Yoona put on a short shorts and a fitting top which showed how thin she was. She even put on make up and nice jewels. Tiffany simply shook her head when she saw her and smiled.

       "We're here!" Manager Oppa said when they arrived at the studio. Wooyoung and Taecyeon were both getting out of a van too at the same time. They were in a studio which was unknown by the paparazzis! Good for them. They just quickly entered the building. "I'll come pick you girls later, hm?" 

       "Ne Oppa!" They both said and bid goodbye to him. 

       "Tiffany, what's up dude?" Taecyeon said once inside where they were safe. When they met, they sometimes spoke in English, but only when they didn't want people to understand. But they spoke Korean now because both Wooyoung and Yoona were both good at English. 

       "Annyeog Oppa!" Fany said with a smile. "Wooyoung Oppa, we meet again!"  Everybody laughed when Wooyoung said "ne" with a weird attitude. "I won't be mean, I promise. So, shall we start?" Tiffany asked the last question in English.

       "Yes, we shall," Wooyoung replied in English. His was also in his sports clothes so they both went to start practice. Since they were not all here, they were going to practice with only their partners. "You're really going to be nice, right?"

       "Oppa! Why are you like this? You know that I'm a nice girl!" Wooyoung crossed his arms and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Okay, I kinda hit you guys a lot, but what can I do! I'm like this with guys I really appreciate! You should feel happy that SNSD Tiffany hits you!" They looked at each other and then they both burst out laughing. Then, they both started practice. 

 

After 2 hours of intensive practice, they were both out of water. Tiffany could not go on anymore and needed a break. However, Wooyoung was still good to go. How could he manage to do this much? "Fany-ah, just go buy some water and then come back, okay? Consider it as a break." Tiffany nodded and went to fetch water. 

        She passed the door where Taecyeon and Yoona were practicing. They were not facing each other, but the mirror and just practice their moves personally. She didn't know why, but she felt happy to see them apart from each other like this. She went to buy the bottles of water happily. She was carrying a bottle in each hand when she was getting back. Poor Fany was so tired that she decided to sit on a chair for a couple of minutes before going back, but it really took ten minutes. She only decided to go because she knew that Wooyoung would be looking for her. She had to pass the room where Taecyeon and Yoona were to go to her room. 

        She stopped again to look and realized that it was a mistake. They were dancing with each other now. Well, not really. They were in a y position, showing that they were dancing and they were both breathing hard and gazing into each others' eyes. 

       No! No! Yoona said that she would do it after practice! I want to see him normally again before I leave! Not with Yoong! Aniyah!! Tiffany was pleading that Yoona must not confess now, but she saw Yoona's lips moving in a way that seemed to say "I like you!" Tears were already rolling down her cheeks, she didn't need to see Taecyeon kissing Yoona as an answer, but she saw it. When she started to run, it was too late. She had already seen both of them kissing. 

       She released the bottles somewhere along the way and ran to the toilets. She locked herself in one and started to sob. She was hating everybody right now. She hated Wooyoung for being her partner and not Taecyeon, she hated the people who organized this, she hated Yoona for liking him and. She hated him for kissing Yoona! Tiffany didn't want to harbour those feelings, but it was stronger than her will to be happy for her friends. She was just unable to accept it.

        She didn't know for how much time she was here, but her sobbing had stopped, only the tears kept flowing down her eyes even she didn't want it. Suddenly, she heard her phone ringing in her pocket. She didn't want to pick it and let it ring while the tears kept rolling down her cheeks. It stopped and rang again and this went on five times. She was not getting tired of it, her ringtone was SNSD debut song, Into The New World.  

        "I know you're in here Hwang. You must be the only person with that song as ringtone." 

        She froze and put her hand on to stop herself from crying or making any noise.

        "Fine then." In a second, her phone was ringing again and the door was opened with a big noise because someone kicked it with their foot.